suggestion to the game (locked)

6 posts

Flag Post

i think this game is awesome and i know were all excited for the update "if you don’t know about it go to the treads and its named “new classes coming”. but i got some suggestions i personally think they should add vehicles if not then they should add things like customization to your classes like different wings and gear to the scout. then also making them with more defense and attack but each has a limit so they wont be overpowered.also i think the vehicle shouldn’t be that strong or make things like customizing the match. other than that the game is good but i would really like it if you appreciated me and left a comment of what you think about my suggestions thanks,thunderninja0.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Suggestions belongs in the Suggestion Box
Why everyone wants vehicles when we got jet packs, something I’ll never understand.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mr_El_X:

Suggestions belongs in the Suggestion Box
Why everyone wants vehicles when we got jet packs, something I’ll never understand.

Me neither. And FRG would have to make huge maps for vehicles to even work right for the most part.

Flag Post

Lol, noob thread. This isn’t halo. Jetpacks are fine, though increasing map size and speed would be pretty sick.

Flag Post

okay ideas but i think Sizrek has a better idea also fist post woot