Over powered Shotgun needs Rebalancing! (locked)

5 posts

Flag Post

Dear Free range Games,
You guys were able to create on of the best if not the best game on Kongregate, with Graphics that that make other games a thin from the past, but you guys weren’t able to balance a gun like the Shotgun for gunner ( i know its written Shotgun, but i like to call it shotgun) i mean come on really…. I’m done writing complaints about the shotgun…its been over 4 months and you guys still haven’t even tried to re balance the shotgun, i mean i know its a free beta game and all but really man… The shotgun for gunners its redicously Over used, Over Powerd and the most unfair weapon againts beginners. I know some players might say that Oh, the flame is OP and Flare is OP, but not really, The flamethrower is an extremly slow weapon due to the tanks slow speed, and the flare shoots pretty slow and doesn’t have the best precision, the the Shotgun is Just auto lock aim and shoot and boom…Your dead….This really needs to be fixed! i’ve spend over $70 on this game, thats more money then those games you buy at game stop like Black ops two and halo 4!!

Flag Post

They know, we know, they work on it, we wait for it, play or leave, it was your money and you decided to spend it, they didn’t force you to do so, they also got lives, and they work on this game for you to enjoy it, just be patient. Multiple posting about the same thing over and over again wont change anything.

Flag Post

If it bothers you too much, you can just stop playing until they nerf it (scheduled for about a weekish from now). If you stop posting, I promise I’ll send you a message when that happens :)

Flag Post

Quit posing this ****, FRG already knows the shotgun is all screwed up. Calm down, play the game normally, and make the pledge to troll any and all shotgunners that dare use it’s OPness until the update.

But seriously, if it makes you rage this much, don’t play the game for a week, come back, and behold the inevitable chaos of 4 new classes.

Flag Post

As Mr. El X said. We already know and are working on changes. Thanks for supporting the game, we appreciate it. Please watch your language; it’s against Kongregate’s policy and just not necessary to get your point across. We are listening.