Bug Report (locked)

135 posts

Flag Post

Starting afresh.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

FRG do you know about the glitch in the training arean? You get above where the MD is and use speed as a scout and stop on a platform above the health. From there you can shoot others but they can not see you. They can only shoot you from above MD where you got in.

Flag Post

The fracking game won’t load all I see is a page that says Free Range Games and there is no loading bar like there usually is. Please fix this ASAP.

Flag Post
Originally posted by williamthe11:

The fracking game won’t load all I see is a page that says Free Range Games and there is no loading bar like there usually is. Please fix this ASAP.

Restart your browser. Use Chrome.

Flag Post

One: the “______ has connected” and “_______ has disconnected” messages are gone.
Two: the burn now affects shields as well. Was that intentional? (FRG said to ask dodar… so… dodar?)

Flag Post

1.gets a ton of kills
2.dies
3.no respawn count down
4. has do redo the whole thing

Flag Post

ok i die but theres no respawn timer _ have tor redo the whole thing again

Flag Post

I was a gunner; not sure who attacked me; but I was able to pass through the floors in Facility.

Flag Post

I’m not sure if he was hacking or whether is was a glitch, but he was using the HRL to shoot from his base into the shuttle bay and other parts of the map, he claimed it was lags fault (full of shit though, he wasn’t even moving and when I asked if he was hacking that [I specifically used that] he immediately responded that he wasn’t shooting though walls).

Anyway a few screenies….

Also I was wondering if I could sell my 4 classes (I accidently thought that the 4 defualt classes were free [so I bought them all] and I then found out that those counted as my 4 free purchases).

Flag Post

Unity is crashing more often now.

Flag Post

I want free stuff too :(

Flag Post

After you purchase a free class from having a weapon previously, the free price does not change until you refresh (although you still have to pay for the class).

Flag Post

the game respawned me in the other teams base and i couldnt get out……………………IT WAS SO MUCH FUN

Flag Post

respawn bug theres no timer but theres the pay 50 money that won,t work either fix it for gods sake i reaally hate having to lose 15 kills

Flag Post

A couple bugs….

1. Either hit detection or something with the RG is bugged, when sniping agaisnt kunkuro for some reason my bullets wouldn’t register, really annoying since his would.

Crash.

Flag Post

k i found out the bu first is tart to alg really hard after i die the respawn timer won,t show

Flag Post

I got kicked by scout as that new class similar to tank while flying and got stuck in ground and couldnt do anything couldnt even type.
game dc me and i come back and body of that new class i used was still stuck in the ground but looked like it was squished(i forgot to screenshot)

Edit: Update on new bug.
Players dissappear to me so i cant see anyone,2-3 minutes later they reappear flying funny and walking like in some comedy show. I had bug with getting stuck to ground and not being able to move for a while.
(Offtopic : why does assassin have lower dmg and lower defense then gunner)
Got “your connection to host is lost” pop up several times and some time after several of those happened unity crashed.(it happened in training room when it was 15/16 without me it seems like game might have kicked me to be able to place another guy in)

Flag Post
Originally posted by speakofsilence:

One: the “______ has connected” and “_______ has disconnected” messages are gone.
Two: the burn now affects shields as well. Was that intentional? (FRG said to ask dodar… so… dodar?)

damage over time effects such as burning and the nanite toxins now do apply through force fields, however when they do so their damage added per stack is cut in half as compared to stacks applied when force fields are down. also not yet mentioned in the descriptions: the Tech’s Repair Beam removes one burn stack per tick (to himself as well as his repair beam targets). likewise, the Shocker’s Lightning Gun removes one stack of (the Assassin’s) nanite toxins each tick. my plan is also to make the in-game Health power ups cleanse all debuffs as well, though that may not make it into the next patch.

Flag Post

I’m not sure whether this is directly linked to the Shocker or not but, for some reason, every now and then (50% of the time), everyone falls through the floor and straight through everything. Please fix this, I’m sure others will complain too, to prevent getting a ton of complaints, patch it now thanks ;)

Flag Post

Well aware of it. Thank you.

Flag Post

In lunar base i died and couldnt respawn as there was no button appearing or countdown for it next match started and i was invisible to everyone and dead bodies of who i killed captured points while i couldnt :( .

Flag Post
Originally posted by kambetal1:

I’m not sure whether this is directly linked to the Shocker or not but, for some reason, every now and then (50% of the time), everyone falls through the floor and straight through everything. Please fix this, I’m sure others will complain too, to prevent getting a ton of complaints, patch it now thanks ;)

same problem….

Flag Post

when i play with shocker happen this: