Bug Report page 2 (locked)

135 posts

Flag Post

i didn’t die but I fell through the map as a tank in Dock

Flag Post

when i was playing in training facility and there was a shocker, i would start to “fall through the world” in a continuous loop until some jerkoff killed me before i could even try to fix it. i was playing tank, and i just kept falling. in shuttlebay you can fix it, but in training you cannot because there are 2 sides.

Flag Post

Posting,….again. We are well aware of the “falling through the world” bug. We will try to patch not today, but soon.

Flag Post

._. list of bugs for me on maps
1.spacedock extremem lag turns me invis and allows me to murder te other team without them seeing me lost connection to host no repsawn timer
2.facil 1 lost connection to host no respawn timer
3.lunar massive lag turns me invis lost connection to host can,t respawn
been like this since the update

Flag Post

I found a smoke bug, if you use scout’s sword, or gunner, and the tech’s suppressor, you are able to target lock the scout if they aren’t in the smoke. I fined it very annoying. Scout sword works even if your in the smoke which is soooo annoying.

Flag Post

when waiting to spawn after being killed, the button that allows you to pay 50 to instant spawn (press enter) sometimes says press space to spawn…so if you click it you get charged without it saying that you will

Flag Post

lost connection to host bug is still present it appears randomly

also invisibility/invincibility/cantcaptureapoint bug is back,it happens sometimes after death and the guy that died will appear to be in base to everyone else moving in place and shooting though he is in fact invisible and cant die nor can he capture points
happened to one guy in my team then to me in same match and in fact both of these bugs happen to me in every match
i got another bug that is from before, i died and couldnt spawn(there was no button and pressing space didnt work and clicking enter only took in game cash without spawning)

Flag Post

I could be wrong, but I think the suppressors right now are switched. The blue team’s suppressors look really yellow and the yellow team’s look blue.

Flag Post
Originally posted by speakofsilence:

I could be wrong, but I think the suppressors right now are switched. The blue team’s suppressors look really yellow and the yellow team’s look blue.

You’re correct, I noticed that as well. I don’t think that they’re switched though, I notice the color is generally the opposite, but flashes back to the correct color at some points

Flag Post
Originally posted by Djinn99:

You’re correct, I noticed that as well. I don’t think that they’re switched though, I notice the color is generally the opposite, but flashes back to the correct color at some points

i thought that was on purpose O_o

Flag Post

rotation didnt happened. bug or what?? i waited 20 mins (it said 20 mins till rotation) to get the gunner, its been like 10 mins since rotation, i reloaded the game switched maps anything but no rotation. everyone in the game seems to have the same problem, or maybe not a problem but someone can explain?

Flag Post

What is wrong with my ping? West should no way be that high where I live.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:

What is wrong with my ping? West should no way be that high where I live.

probably problems with your isp happens to me sometimes
When will bug “Your connection to host is lost.” be solved :( ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by diegozil:

rotation didnt happened. bug or what?? i waited 20 mins (it said 20 mins till rotation) to get the gunner, its been like 10 mins since rotation, i reloaded the game switched maps anything but no rotation. everyone in the game seems to have the same problem, or maybe not a problem but someone can explain?

some one explain!!!!!

Flag Post

But it did change to Gunner at some point, right? Since Gunner is available now. Please let me know if Blaster come up next at the right time.

Flag Post

hey freerange i found some glitches
1.can’t re-spawn but count down is finished.
2. afk kick does not work during above glitch.
3.i can still type and watch the game during the glitch.
4. Invisible scouts and tanks.
5. Shot a dude hanging in mid air, he said I was invisible might be part of above.
All i had so far

Flag Post
Originally posted by Harmenso882:

hey freerange i found some glitches
1.can’t re-spawn but count down is finished.
2. afk kick does not work during above glitch.
3.i can still type and watch the game during the glitch.
4. Invisible scouts and tanks.
5. Shot a dude hanging in mid air, he said I was invisible might be part of above.
All i had so far

1. and 3. happens always when another guy who is glitched kills you,but also happens randomly too

2. if match doesnt end soon after glitch you will get “dissconnected from host” bug

(this “dissconnected from host” bug happens often and doesnt allow me to stay in game for long)

4. – 5. always happens if 1. – 3. happened and match ended soon afterward

Flag Post

die and can’t spawn bug makes the game really boring. please fix it as soon as possible.

Flag Post

Whenever I get spawn trapped, I take full damage and sometimes die if I don’t get away. But whenever I spawn trap somebody else, they take 0 damage. Nothing happens to them. No shield going away. No health lowering. No dying. Instead of me killing them in their base, I get killed. This is in training arena. I’m pretty sure my blade is hitting them.

I use scout by the way in case that has anything to do with it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TROPAFLIGHT2:

Whenever I get spawn trapped, I take full damage and sometimes die if I don’t get away. But whenever I spawn trap somebody else, they take 0 damage. Nothing happens to them. No shield going away. No health lowering. No dying. Instead of me killing them in their base, I get killed. This is in training arena. I’m pretty sure my blade is hitting them.

I use scout by the way in case that has anything to do with it.

Tropa, when anyone first spawns, they are invincible for a few seconds, I’m not sure exactly how long. You actually should also be invincible when you first spawn, so you use that time to your advantage and attack people as much as you can. If you still can’t kill the person then, I would go into the teleporter behind the spawn point. I hope this helped!

Flag Post

Tbh, if anyone above rank Msg falls for the “Assassin by teleporter in Training Arena waiting to stick his sword up your butt” trick, then you are truly an idiot.

But yeah, Invincibility frames for a good 5 seconds it seems in training, before they take damage. Spawn killing is a pretty dumb idea in training anyways.

Also, minor glitch, sometimes if I had played as a tank previous day, and the next day if I go onto play, I spawn as a tank, even if it is locked. Just a minor glitch.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sizrek:

Also, minor glitch, sometimes if I had played as a tank previous day, and the next day if I go onto play, I spawn as a tank, even if it is locked. Just a minor glitch.

Happened to me once as well. However, when I switched to a second game room that day I was defaulted to a different class upon entering (Blaster or Blazer, I think).

Flag Post
Originally posted by PhragX:

Happened to me once as well. However, when I switched to a second game room that day I was defaulted to a different class upon entering (Blaster or Blazer, I think).

Also, it always switches to one of the unlocked classes for me once I die.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PhragX:

Also, it always switches to one of the unlocked classes for me once I die.

Same here. Respawned as a different class that was unlocked.

Flag Post

I feel the need to elaborate on the glitch that harmenso mentioned, because I don’t think he worded it very clearly. Basically, when it occurs, the person who is glitched (Who shall be referred to as pudding), appears to be stuck in place to everyone else (I shall call them chumps!) However, pudding is able to move around and shoot at people, though it only appears to be so on pudding’s screen. The chumps will often rage about being killed out of nowhere, as it’s impossibly to damage pudding at the spot pudding thinks he is at. Instead, the chumps must find the location where pudding was when the glitch started, as pudding will still be there, walking and shooting in place. Should one of the chumps kill pudding, pudding will not be able to respawn unless pudding leaves and re-enters the game. This glitch is problematic on moon base and shuttle bay, as the most frequent area for pudding’s character to be when the glitch starts is in one of the bases, therefor chumps cannot kill pudding, and pudding can run about killing chumps.. NOM NOM PUDDING NOM NOM. I have observed that this glitch is frequently connected with poor connections and lag.

While I’m at it, something I noticed when sniping. It seems that when aiming a weapon at a steep angle downwards, the origin of shots hip-fired from that weapon shifts downwards significantly on the character until you once more bring the weapon above the horizontal. I’m not sure if this is intentional or not, but it should be an easy fix if it isn’t. It’s frustrating, as it makes it difficult to do noscope sniping, as the shot will frequently be blocked by whatever you’re standing on.