Bug Report page 5 (locked)

135 posts

Flag Post

Wow! Never seen that before.

Flag Post
Originally posted by monthygreg:

I have a major glitch… It started when i was shot by a missile, then i could not move.
after that, this is what happened.

http://www.gophoto.it/view.php?i=http://i.imgur.com/RRvui.jpg

when there was 4 classes only similar thing happened to me when i was kicked by scout

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

Xy312, thanks for trying to be specific and providing us details. However, you were pinging Google.com not FreeFall Tournament. I’d expect that Google has a server close by to you and we do not.

so it must be same reason for me for getting the message then ,any fix or performance boost?

Flag Post

Here’s a bug:
Whenever I attempt to click Play, My unity crashes and the game breaks. Could someone tell me what to do?

Flag Post

A bugish thing with the new update. I was gunner and switched to blazer then pressed R then the reload to the thrower went wild going up and down. I kept doing that when pressed R repeatedly or have high recharge to do it. After I died the glitch stopped.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mnys:

Here’s a bug:
Whenever I attempt to click Play, My unity crashes and the game breaks. Could someone tell me what to do?

Use Chrome?

Flag Post

If you dont have much of what you want to save with browser, reinstall and delete all cache,history etc.
That sometimes helps.

Flag Post

I have a bug that really annoys me.

whenever you do the blitzering mauler slam, the slam goes vertical not horizontal like it should.

Anyone else experiencing this bug?

Flag Post

slam is vertical O_o
normal hammer attack is horizontal

Flag Post

Assassin’s Needlers reset poison debuff caused by Ambush Blades (and probably Panic Bomb). Also, using Needlers while entering Spectral Cloak doesn’t make an Assassin’s cloak wear off; you can still shoot while invisible.

I’m not sure if this is a glitch, but it’s impossible to poison anyone inside an Aegis Device.

Flag Post

WHERES THE FIX FOR LOAD FAILED? i’m using chrome becuase IE is a smoldering piece of crap that can’t even install unity.

Flag Post

I have unity on my IE, you prob have chrome as your default, the reason why you can’t install Unity on IE. Also, Firefox + Unity = Fixed

Flag Post

So still game dissconnecting bug isnt fixed why :/? I havent played in while i get 8/0 and bam dc.

Flag Post

Sometimes, when I teleport to a random spot that in the air with the teleporting device in the bases of the Training Arena, I’m stuck in air for some seconds, unable to move. I can shoot though. Then it disappears and I start falling. This happens mostly when I teleport to the place where mega damage is.

Flag Post

Sometimes, when you get a hp pickup, it doesn’t cure poison. It occurs pretty rarely, but it happens.

Flag Post

There is a bug where the shield of the tank runs out before time up.

Flag Post

i dont know if this is a bug but sometimes when you fly thru the stairs in training arena as a scout on q ability, you go thru the stairs and may even be invulnerable for a time.

Flag Post

When purchasing ingame cash with kreds the boosts from the (now-removed) lab still appear as bonuses for some of the purchases. I didn’t actually buy any of those to test out what would happen, but I must assume that they’re not supposed to be there anymore. In fact, since you guys plan on removing all of the ways to spend ingame cash besides classes, the whole ingame cash purchase system should be done away with; at least for now.

Flag Post

They will be removed in the next major update.

Flag Post

OK these are bugs that have been for a while but not posted:
- clicking on find game sometimes sends to moon base(like 2 out of 5 times)
-assasins flying is weird: can get you stuck to wall for 10+ seconds,2-3 times i got stuck in middle of air too
-bullets getting through wall in training room in middle of map inside where health packs are
-bug where you become invisible is bit rarer also bug where after you die and become revived on spot as mini version without being able to shoot is rarer
I tried clearing cache from Unity plugin and browser multiple times but no help.

Flag Post

I was playing in fullscreen and left a game, at the exact moment the main menu appeared I left fullscreen and the main menu didn’t load. Just the background screen that you get was showing. Had to refresh to play again. Just a minor annoyence.
Also the tanks Q still appears invisible at times.

Flag Post

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Flag Post

I had this bug too happened to me after people abused that bug with falling through floor or whatever that bug people used for killing.

Flag Post

I can’t spawn it doesn’t even show the countdown….Always happens….Sorry i couldn’t take a screenshot…..I use a crappy XP.

Flag Post

Ian i get that glitch every time its just matter of time till it appears, hope they fix it.