AFK and Hackers page 3

638 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Both of you need to stop, arguing and name calling are pointless here.
hrs: please just take screenshots of these things happening
Siz: The abilities animations swapping was reported quite awhile ago. Thought it had been fixed though…

Flag Post

^Only, its pretty much difficult to take screenshots of one shot kills. But let me see. Next time he hacks, he can be sure to be on TV.

And caught in the act, he now suddenly says he has "discovered" new glitches, which he probably has known for a while and goes all "good guy who wants to report glitches" on the forum. How convenient and believable. Zersik surely must be an honorable man. Like the many other clandestine level 1 duplicate accounts on Kongregate, all honorable men ^_^ .

Flag Post

Keep it clean gentlemen. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by coolguy128:

hey there is a hacker his name is BOOMSH in capitols i was being attacked and went into my base and then all the sudden i get shot lose health and just die and it said BOOMSH terminated coolguy128 please ban or something josh it was not lag i had been in my base a good 4 minutes before he shot me and i died

and i forgot to say that when he killed me the heat ray shot through the base sheild and killed me didnt post screenshot cuz i dont know how to

Flag Post
Originally posted by hrs111111:

Sorry, had forgotten about this thread – so I made a list of some more recent hackers here with evidence / other player posts to back up my accusations.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/144-freefall-tournament/topics/321182-glitch-hackers-list

1. Cpl. leosinho7788 – www.kongregate.com/accounts/leosinho7788
Attacking from shuttle base

2. Lft. Zersik – www.kongregate.com/accounts/Zersik
Exploiting a bunch of known and maybe some unknown glitches, including attacking from shuttle base, invisibility, perma-megadamage etc.

I believe cloakerx was talking about Zersik as well.

if you want either of them kicked or banned you need to post some proof i mean saying a bunch of stuff doesnt help and leosinho probably had the glitch where you turn invisible happen

Flag Post
Originally posted by hrs111111:

@Sizrek-
Yes, how completely innocent. I totally buy your defense.

Meanwhile, more exploiters-
Cpl. killerball1234 : Attacking from inside shuttle base, k/d of 20/0 and going strong. He even said hi.

And -

Cpl. Hero1345 – He was modest, and only claimed to be the invisible “Godblade”. Robpro64 can second my both accusations.

dude most of these things are just people using the invisiblility glitch to get more kills i mean other then what you posted about sizrek they all sound like the glitch

Flag Post

Hello! An exploiter is someone who exploits a glitch! What part of it doesn’t make sense to you?

Flag Post

Exploiters are everywhere. And if Devs continue to leave these glitches be, more exploiters will appear and in no time the game will be unplayable.

Flag Post

We do updates all the time. We try to fix bugs as we do. And admittedly there are some we don’t get to or we introduce other ones. In general though, the quality of the game has improved since we launched in April 2012. We won’t have many small updates for bug fixes for awhile since we are working on a large update to make the game much lighter.

From our experience so far, exploiters come and go—and don’t really build up. The current state of the game isn’t such that it is completely unplayable. Not that we are satisfied with that, we will work to improve it.

Flag Post

I’m assuming that sniping from the top of the antenna is not intended as the sniper cannot be hit at that location from anywhere in the map. the mechanics seem to be broken up there and it acts as a 1-way blind

Flag Post

Belvedere, on the antenna, you can’t snipe anywhere near the center of the map. You literally can’t, there is a pole thing blocking your vision and the shot doesn’t go through it. In addition to that, the cursor doesn’t allow you to aim at the center. It goes around it, as if there is an imaginary wall around the center of the map. Because of this, the only places you can snipe are to the left and right and under the sniper on the side of the map. From the left and right and under the sniper on the side, you can easily be shot by a gunner by sniping.

But if you snipe from the side of the antenna, then you can somewhat snipe near the center of the map. But then you’ll be able to be sniped more easily since they won’t have to go under you or to the side, they can just snipe you from the ground.

Don’t remove the ability to snipe from the antenna.

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

We do updates all the time. We try to fix bugs as we do. And admittedly there are some we don’t get to or we introduce other ones. In general though, the quality of the game has improved since we launched in April 2012. We won’t have many small updates for bug fixes for awhile since we are working on a large update to make the game much lighter.

From our experience so far, exploiters come and go—and don’t really build up. The current state of the game isn’t such that it is completely unplayable. Not that we are satisfied with that, we will work to improve it.

It isn’t unplayable, not yet at least. And congratz for having improvement from the past and also the big milestone of four new classes. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

FRG i can almost literally not play your game because it keeps having load fail. It ant my pc or my internet because i play other games perfectly so please can you hurry up with that update because i want to play your game again. ):

Flag Post

this is video of darmoko6188 hacking http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGr7YTfVtx8

Flag Post

Seconding rogerjs report of darm, he was attacking everyone from within the base, meaning you could never fight back.

Flag Post

yes i see 3 like him in this week, but the problem, is the poeple in the hacker´s team, dont say nothing, so if you go to record him its imposible, because they kill you.

Flag Post

^ Do you guys use your brain? At all?
I was in that game, he was under the influence. Of the invisible base clone glitch. If you took the time to peek in the gold base, you would notice that darmoko was in his spawn location, running in spot and attacking. It seems this glitch causes the attack in base glitch too.

Next time, use your head, don’t make rage posts because you lost your killstreak or whatever, and don’t go accusing innocent derpy noobs if hacking when they are unknowingly glitched.

Flag Post

Well i have playing this game many times, and i never get “glitched”,and if a make the video is because i am tired of seeing people taking advantage of the “glitched”, so if you know that is no fair, and you make several times that is hack…

Flag Post

Just ask somebody on the other team to assassin bomb you (but not to kill you) and then go back to your base and kill the glitched person. They won’t be able to respawn and then they’ll have to exit and rejoin. They won’t be glitched anymore.

Flag Post

^ Tropa got it. Only part is finding someone with assassin.

Flag Post

Proof that this isn’t a hack:

-Multiple players have experienced this glitch
-Mostly nublets (assumed) who have little experience with the game
-Most of them do not get a huge number of kills, which further enforces their nublet status
(if an experienced player DID happen to become glitched, then he would have way way more kills than the glitched noob. Like, say Rapunzel Jose Amadeus got glitched. He would be wreaking havoc with scout or gunner, and might even break 100 kills. Typical glitched noob kills average about 30.)

It is rather strange that only low ranks players get afflicted with this glitch though…and unless a family of FFT players developed a hack that they all use, or if a site exists where only noobs download hacks for FFT and pros somehow can’t access or find it (both extremely unlikely, but ridiculous if true), then this is indeed, just a glitch.

On a side note, the bots FRG are a mix of INSANE PRO SKILLS and derp noob derpyness. Like, O.J. Chimpson (my arch enemy bot on my noob account) was able to do full auto as a gunner while locked on, and did consecutive railgun shots locked on in very close range, which is near impossible for good gunners like Pardriona and Rapunzel Jose Amadeus. But on the flip side, they can’t find a direction for crap. A bot tank was running, shooting at the ground and bombing itself, and with my aid, eventually suicided on a stationary wall. And another noob (actual player this time) was scolding his team for doing badly, when he didn’t know all but 1 were bots. Fun times…