clan Sc0ut Bl4de [S0B4Life]

17 posts

Flag Post
For any and all scouts who primarily use melee weapons Leader ChangelingDash Co-Leader --- Strategists ChangelingDash/ Tysonday123/ ---/ --- Members Tysonday123/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---

Flag Post

lol interesting…

Flag Post

lol

Flag Post

Interesting, just interesting.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ChangelingDash:
For any and all scouts who primarily use melee weapons Leader ChangelingDash Co-Leader --- Strategists ChangelingDash/ ---/ ---/ --- Members ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---
^^^is retarded

Flag Post

Never heard of either of you. But Kudos on starting a guild… WCBC Fo Life!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kelfer:

Never heard of either of you. But Kudos on starting a guild… WCBC Fo Life!

That’s right! WCBC Fo Life!

Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:
For any and all scouts who primarily use melee weapons Leader ChangelingDash Co-Leader --- Strategists ChangelingDash/ ---/ ---/ --- Members ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---/ ---
^^^is retarded
Thank you for your hindsight and disrespect. I shall take this into account as I plot your inevitable doom.

Flag Post

So how do i get into the clan?

Flag Post
^^^is retarded
Thank you for your hindsight and disrespect. I shall take this into account as I plot your inevitable doom.
u wanna 1v1 me?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:
^^^is retarded
u wanna 1v1 me?
glock you're more rusty at this game than i am!

Flag Post

#WCBC4Eva

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tysonday123:

Just tell me whether or not you want to be a strategist/co-leader and you’re in!

Flag Post

this game needs an effective way to have clans ingame like other multiplayer games and also have a choice to choose your team.also having a choice to play unrated and rated matches will be cool.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cymaster13:

this game needs an effective way to have clans ingame like other multiplayer games and also have a choice to choose your team.also having a choice to play unrated and rated matches will be cool.

Guilds/Clans/Groups (whatever you want to call it) are in the works (or at least it’s on the drawing board). Choosing teams will most likely not happen because that would lead to very unfair situations. Rated matches and what not have also been discussed and will most likely happen sometime as well

Flag Post

Just tell me whether or not you want to be a strategist/co-leader and you’re in!

Well ill be a strategist….thats all?

Flag Post

Well ill be a strategist….thats all?

Welcome to S0B4Life!