Shockingly bad page 2

36 posts

Flag Post

Ok, from playing the shocker some more, I can say this: there needs to be at least some sort of impedance to enemies from entering the aegis. Increasing the capacity of the shield (now active as of the new update) is nice and all, but it does not help with the fact that is extremely easy to destroy it by walking into it and shooting. I had a scout destroy a lvl 3 aegis (I just placed it a split second before) by going in and dashing at it once. I do understand that it is the “achilles heel” of the aegis, but right now, it’s way too exploitable for the aegis to be a viable form of defence. Also, would it be possible for the Aegis to amplify range of lightning gun since the Aegis has no offensive capabilities by itself?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gexsiun:

Ok, from playing the shocker some more, I can say this: there needs to be at least some sort of impedance to enemies from entering the aegis. Increasing the capacity of the shield (now active as of the new update) is nice and all, but it does not help with the fact that is extremely easy to destroy it by walking into it and shooting. I had a scout destroy a lvl 3 aegis (I just placed it a split second before) by going in and dashing at it once. I do understand that it is the “achilles heel” of the aegis, but right now, it’s way too exploitable for the aegis to be a viable form of defence. Also, would it be possible for the Aegis to amplify range of lightning gun since the Aegis has no offensive capabilities by itself?

i would only like that shocker has lower cooldown on that shield so its easier to upgrade

Flag Post
Originally posted by velociraptorr:
Originally posted by StrangeMinion: a Tank is an Assassin’s worst nightmare!

That would be the blazer.

Tbh, the Blazer and the Tank are both dominant in close quarters, especially in one-on-one scenarios.

Also, I just got done playing as the Blaster. It’s basically a Tank with longer weapon range that can also chase down enemies. It can also rip apart Scouts like a boss!

Flag Post
Originally posted by StrangeMinion:

Tbh, the Blazer and the Tank are both dominant in close quarters, especially in one-on-one scenarios.

Also, I just got done playing as the Blaster. It’s basically a Tank with longer weapon range that can also chase down enemies. It can also rip apart Scouts like a boss!

Except a tank has a powerful jetpack, the neutron shell, the buckler, and a melee attack. The blazer, having none of those, is much less agile and therefore vulnerable to snipers.

Flag Post

Except a tank has a powerful jetpack, the neutron shell, the buckler, and a melee attack. The blazer, having none of those, is much less agile and therefore vulnerable to snipers.

umm bro… the flamethrower is melee range… you can’t shoot farther than a scout (or assassin) can dash. IMO the devs nerfed the wrong weapon for the blazer, the FLAMETHROWER needed the nerf, not the heat ray!

and i do have one question…. WHO’S IDEA WAS IT TO BUFF THE SCOUT?

Flag Post
Originally posted by M_Sixteen:

umm bro… the flamethrower is melee range… you can’t shoot farther than a scout (or assassin) can dash. IMO the devs nerfed the wrong weapon for the blazer, the FLAMETHROWER needed the nerf, not the heat ray!

and i do have one question…. WHO’S IDEA WAS IT TO BUFF THE SCOUT?

That’s a good question. Why would you buff the Scout?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

The Shocker’s AoE EMP Storm is kind of useless if no one is going to come in. Of course, it could be used to killing the pests that charge through your pointless Aegis, but I would suggest a more useful Healing Ability, seeing the Aegis’s more defensive role than the Suppressor. That is, fully healing your Aegis both shield and HP. The biggest problem of Aegis, perhaps, is the fact that you cannot heal its HP. Besides, seeing there will be more classes, I don’t want to see the same AoE for every Utility Chassis class. Thanks for reading.