SnakeRandal= Hacker (locked)

4 posts

Flag Post

Today was Scout, Gunner, Tank, Shocker, i got cremated and creamated and cremated . This little asshole named SnakeRandal ingame ruins the game for a long time now, and now it really pisses me off. He just cant be able to get 50k ingame cash, and it just soi pisses me off. Removbve the buying with kreds, or make it like 20k with ingame, its just no fun anymore. I really loved your game FRG, but you kinda ruined it now, i just cant give 5/5 anymore, i have to go down on 3/5

Flag Post

Can anyone tell me the point of this topic? Because I can’t seem to understand it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by arthur97:

Today was Scout, Gunner, Tank, Shocker, i got cremated and creamated and cremated . This little asshole named SnakeRandal ingame ruins the game for a long time now, and now it really pisses me off. He just cant be able to get 50k ingame cash, and it just soi pisses me off. Removbve the buying with kreds, or make it like 20k with ingame, its just no fun anymore. I really loved your game FRG, but you kinda ruined it now, i just cant give 5/5 anymore, i have to go down on 3/5

What Ive understund :
Today’s playable classes are Scout, Gunner, Tank and Shocker.
OP got cremated and cremated and cremated[, getting repeatedly pwned by a Blazer, i assume,]
who named SnakeRandal for a long time which pisses him off.
OP assumes that he[SnakeRandal] couldn’t amass 50k cash ingame, nor could OP.
However, since OP couldn’t afford Kredz like SnakeRandal,
he begs the removal of class purchase with Kredz or lower the Cash fee to 20k.
Because of this, he downvoted the game from 5/5 to 3/5
TL;DR:Blazer’s OP. OP cant afford Blazer and beg for lower price.

Gunner’s railgun, Scout sword assault/sub-machine gun spray, Tank’s bubble,
all of these can pretty much cause trouble to a blazer, or kill him, if u skilled enough.
(Not sure about Shocker, not specialized into lightning)

50k Cash sure is a lot considering u can only win up to 110Cash per game which takes a lot of time.
But, 20k is too easy to get. Perhaps, we should have the 1-3games, 1-7-30days options back.

However, removing the Kredz is just full retarded.
The devs deserve to get paid for the hardwork that they’ve done.
They cant buy shit with ur 5/5, let alone 3/5.

And, seriously, u can get all the classes for less than 10$ if u won the 90% discount from winning 4-5games in a row.
If u cant afford that. Oh well, sorry for ur financial position, but ur a 2nd class citizen.
Oh, Remember what the game says when u die? “Life isn’t fair.”
Now, either cashflow ur 50k, or pay what the devs deserve if u “really love” his game.
Lastly work on ur skill, a good headshot with railgun can turn any OP class into a brain-dead potato for 10seconds
(bell rung is 10sec, right?). Enough for anyone to rape, necro-rape him again n again.

Flag Post

Arthur97, if you think someone is a hacker, please post in the AFK and Hackers thread instead. And do please provide screenshots as evidence to your claims.

Xy, just to clarify: the 90% discount is not tied to winning matches, but winning the random coin toss. This offer has a bug in it. It’s only supposed to be active for the first 3 matches.