Away on Holiday Break

9 posts

Flag Post

I will be away on vacation from Dec 23 to Jan 2, and as such will probably be checking forums, comments, and messages only very infrequently—if at all.

Please enjoy the game and have a happy holiday season!

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

I will be away on vacation from Dec 23 to Jan 2, and as such will probably be checking forums, comments, and messages only very infrequently—if at all.

HAVE FUN FRG!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

HAVE FUN FRG!!!!!!

Happy Holidays :D have fun. stay safe! cause if you don’t then production of the game will likely halt for a while. and then I will have to find something else to do D: :P

Flag Post

Cheers FRG team. Enjoy your holiday and thanks for the forewarning!

(Last November another game’s devs disappeared without warning for a holiday and the community about lost it.)

Flag Post

Have a good holiday :)

Flag Post

Thanks! I’m back. Vacation was very good. I personally went to Hawaii….on miles and stayed with friends, so it was cheap.

Hope for and expect more great things from FreeFall Tournament in 2013!

Flag Post

Yay, welcome back.

Flag Post

Thanks! I’m back. Vacation was very good. I personally went to Hawaii….on miles and stayed with friends, so it was cheap.

I came back a day later, only to leave tomorrow….

bye guys

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

I came back a day later, only to leave tomorrow….

bye guys

bye
Also, I won’t be on too much anymore. leaving for a few days and then school starts. The break was fun, bye guys.