January 11, 2013 Update Build Notes

21 posts

Flag Post

Permanent Class prices reduced to 10,000 Cash.

Thank you for playing! Please donate by Buying us a Drink. XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

Permanent Class prices reduced to 10,000 Cash.

Thank you for playing!

Wow Thats Great :)

Flag Post

nice

Flag Post

I think it should be 20k, 10k is too low

Flag Post

10k is awesome!

Flag Post

FUCK YEAH WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! khali dont be ass i like new price now _ cuz i can buy faster

Flag Post

Ugh, as with the last $20k drop, do we get money back? :P It’s not necessary to give the money back from the free-class from a weapon though (which cost $20k+ something).

As for my opinion on the prices it does seem a little low; I would prefer seeing prices differ between classes. Make tech and shocker have lower prcies (closer to $10k, maybe a little less) because they’re not heavily played and that would facilitate people playing them. Not sure about other class prices exactly though; but they should probably be $15-25k

Flag Post

I agree with Djinn, in my opinion the price is too low. Should be more like 15k at lowest, 20k preferably. Though atleast now we won’t have so many complainers about the price.

Flag Post

10K. Really? That’s stupidly low. I haven’t played in such a long time so maybe my judgement is off but I think it should be 20-30K With the price differating for each class.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:

I agree with Djinn, in my opinion the price is too low. Should be more like 15k at lowest, 20k preferably. Though atleast now we won’t have so many complainers about the price.

I agree with this, i bought gunner for 30k >_>

Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:

10K. Really? That’s stupidly low. I haven’t played in such a long time so maybe my judgement is off but I think it should be 20-30K With the price differating for each class.

abraaz i still don’t understand why you comment on the forums about this game, but you don’t even play it. I just think that you should play the game to experience the updates before you can post about something. Anyway that is what i think, not being rude or anything.

Flag Post

Both Rapunzel Jose Amadeus and Abraaz are correct.

Abraaz, ya gotta play the game before offering suggestions. Idk if you play at 4:00 am when no one else is on or something, but I’ve never seen you on.

Even so, the cash price I agree is a bit too low. I recommend:
10k for Tech and Shocker
20k for Scout and Assassin
25k for gunner and blazer
30k For tank and blaster

Just recommendations. Someone probably has a better idea anyways. More people must pay!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sizrek:

Abraaz, ya gotta play the game before offering suggestions. Idk if you play at 4:00 am when no one else is on or something, but I’ve never seen you on.

10k for Tech and Shocker
30k For tank and blaster

Just recommendations. Someone probably has a better idea anyways. More people must pay!!

Lol, you keep calling me Rapunzel Jose Amadeus >_>

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sizrek:

10k for Tech and Shocker
30k For tank and blaster

Lol, Siz, did you ever think that Abraa might not play on USW? He might play on Europe.

Flag Post

I usually check all servers to see if any desirable games are going on. Haven’t seen anyone on europe or east too often in a while, usually some 1 person at the most on moonbase or something. Unless Abraaz is that 1 person, doing who knows what on moonbase in Europe, then he hasnt been playing. Know what, I’ll pu it this way.

Abraaz, when is the last time you played a match?

Flag Post

Abraaz can suggest as he likes. He’s earned our respect long ago.

10,000 Cash is the right price. It puts the grind time per class at about the same amount as LoL, which we based the class system on. We’ll add more classes in the future.

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

Abraaz can suggest as he likes. He’s earned our respect long ago.

10,000 Cash is the right price. It puts the grind time per class at about the same amount as LoL, which we based the class system on. We’ll add more classes in the future.

I agree with frg…

Heres why…

A win is 120 cash (on average, different maps mean different rewards)

An average game is around 10m (its the max time on TF, it also makes the math easier)

With a 1 W/L ratio you’ll be earning roughly 420 cash per hour (I included a lose prize of 20 cash)

Most loyal players play 30-120 mins a day (3-12 games), now while most furom goers may either binge on weekends or play more then that everyday they need to realise that most don’t. (I find it hard to play for 2hrs straight).

So going from that most players will earn….

420+ cash p/d

10000/420 = How long it will take to earn a class playing 1 hour a day.

23 days is what it will take, give or take around a week or so.

Now I know my math is shaky (doing a lot of rounding) but in the end it takes around 2-4 weeks to earn a class. Now for the casual players it may take them a month to earn a class and for the heavy gamers it will take half of that.

Now I don’t play LoL however my friend is playing it as we speak, he earns around 60-150 (we’ll settle on 100) IP per game and it costs between 1470 and 6700 for a new champion (I think its a bit of an educated guess). Since your average LoL game takes 40m-1hr it takes him around 13-67 hours to get a new class, or in this games terms 13-67 days.

Looking at that the classes are spot on.

However, LoL has a crapton of champions, whilst this game has 8 classes. This may give reason for a higher price (not much though, I say 15k tops).

All in all I like the new classes and how long it takes to buy them and I hope that by the time us players have unlocked all 8/12 classes you have some new goodies for us to buy.

Flag Post

i agree i thought that too,price reduction was too fast with only 8 classes but since it brought more people i’m not complaining
its nice to have variety of opponents :D

Flag Post

The new price helps retain players, but we are also advertising with Kong now. That’s probably why you see more players in-game.

Flag Post

just for new player: a wile ago (I don’t played this game these past three, all class were totally free

Flag Post
Originally posted by ApexGladius:

just for new player: a wile ago (I don’t played this game these past three, all class were totally free

There were 4 that were free before, there are still 4 that are free.