FreeFallTournament.com

9 posts

Flag Post

Well FRG hes released the free-fall tournament website I don’t know much about it but it looks good heres the link. http://www.freefalltournament.com/

P.s How the hell do i connect my Kong account to the website.

Flag Post

Accounts have to be unique. Right now there is no way to link accounts. The servers are common though, so Kong players can fight against website players.

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

Accounts have to be unique. Right now there is no way to link accounts. The servers are common though, so Kong players can fight against website players.

Ty good to know. :)

Flag Post

I’m not able to connect to any servers on the website.

Flag Post

What i would suggest is that you would make it so that people make a account under the same name and it would link them.

That’s what it does with some other games on kong with there own website.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

I’m not able to connect to any servers on the website.

When we checked everything was fine. Please email freefall@freerangegames.com if it happens again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by monthygreg:

What i would suggest is that you would make it so that people make a account under the same name and it would link them.

Which games?

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:
Originally posted by monthygreg:

Which games?

One is carbon combat, if you would like i can get some info on how he did it. Would you like that?

Flag Post

Sure!