Glitch hackers list (locked)

7 posts

Flag Post

1. Cpl. leosinho7788

For several games in a row, stayed inside the yellow base, and continued killing those who were spawning inside the blue base by exploiting a glitch (while being perfectly aware of what he was doing) and ruined the game for everyone for almost an hour.
The map was shuttle bay.

Devs – Please reset the players in this list to zero xp. The particular glitch that I’m talking about was discovered more than a week ago, and a small group of players have been going around consistently exploiting it.

Waver and Coolguy can confirm the incident.

Flag Post

2. Lft. Zersik

Bullets do too much damage for his class and I’ve noticed this frequently (1 shot sniper/saber dash when you have full armor/ 3 tech bullets – can kill my scout – when he doesn’t have the megadamage powerup). This makes me wonder if there is any megadamage glitch we are unaware of that gives you permanent megadamage throughout the game ?

I also noticed that Zersik was able to lock on to my scout even when I had sensor-evade. Another exploit?

At this point, I’m also inclined to doubt if the game has not been made fully immune to client side hacks (like changing the damage values for instance at the client) from affecting the actual server side values!

Flag Post
Originally posted by hrs111111:

2. Lft Zersik

Bullets do too much damage for his class and I’ve noticed this frequently (1 shot sniper/saber dash when you have full armor/ 3 tech bullets – can kill my scout – when he doesn’t have the megadamage powerup). This makes me wonder if there is any megadamage glitch we are unaware of that gives you permanent megadamage throughout the game ?

I also noticed that Zersik was able to lock on to my scout even when I had sensor-evade. Another exploit?

At this point, I’m also inclined to doubt if the game has not been made fully immune to client side hacks (like changing the damage values for instance at the client) from affecting the actual server side values!

Sometimes mega doesnt show despite being picked,he could have manual aimed(highly doubted scouts weapon isnt known for manual precision) though he did poison dmg to me as scout ,while being invisible through whole attack, i died by poison dmg by simply losing health from poison second before getting to health and he claimed he killed me with scouts r slash when i said he glitched or hacked(obviously he lied).

With all that said i’m suspicious about him too.

Flag Post

Sometimes mega doesnt show despite being picked,he could have manual aimed(highly doubted scouts weapon isnt known for manual precision) though he did poison dmg to me as scout ,while being invisible through whole attack, i died by poison dmg by simply losing health from poison second before getting to health and he claimed he killed me with scouts r slash when i said he glitched or hacked(obviously he lied).

With all that said i’m suspicious about him too.

This was happening continuously for three games (including when other people had mega damage). So its not a one time thing where mega damage failed to show despite being picked up.

I noticed the invincibility/poison thing too. And more strangely, he attacked me with a tech slingshot gun when I just respawned and was between the base and the second wall in shuttle bay, since the passage is curved. (The important thing here is that he was a scout and not a tech. He thought I wouldn’t notice.)

Flag Post

Ok, I haven’t played tech.

Scout-had mega damage. Mega damage + Critical hit with saber chop = Insta kill for light chassis.

Railgun + Mega: Headshot critical kills light chassis in one hit.

Those are the classes I played. Plus I learned a new scout sword technique, so yeah.

Flag Post

Almost forgot:

Mega damage, just like tank shields, occasionally turns invisible.
And if you are locked on to someone BEFORE (this means prior to) they use the scout haze, you remain locked on.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/144-freefall-tournament/topics/313128-afk-and-hackers

OR

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/144-freefall-tournament/topics/313127-bug-report