January 17, 2013 Update Build Notes

18 posts

Flag Post

Minor bug fixes

Also earlier today we turned on more Monkeys (i.e. bots or AI) in the Training Arena map on all servers: West, East, and Europe. They are pretty dumb and can be recognized with a space in their name. Hopefully they are fun to shoot when there aren’t enough humans around.

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

Minor bug fixes

Also earlier today we turned on more Monkeys (i.e. bots or AI) in the Training Arena map on all servers: West, East, and Europe. They are pretty dumb and can be recognized with a space in their name. Hopefully they are fun to shoot when there aren’t enough humans around.

The bots will probally be good for the new players in training arena. They can practice on the dumb bots and they won’t quit because it wont be hard.

Flag Post

untill pad find a big bug on what he is programming, and become so mad that he need to go in a newbie room and do a massacre untill he fell to be satisfed and calm and can think again

Flag Post
Originally posted by Padrone1987:

untill pad find a big bug on what he is programming, and become so mad that he need to go in a newbie room and do a massacre untill he fell to be satisfed and calm and can think again

Lol pad

Flag Post

Minor bug fixes

Does this mean we get the “If it sounds like a monkey, it’s probably a monkey” message in the home screen again? :D

P.S. I’m back guys :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by gexsiun:

Minor bug fixes

Does this mean we get the “If it sounds like a monkey, it’s probably a monkey” message in the home screen again? :D

P.S. I’m back guys :D

Welcome back :)

Flag Post

Also, are we ever going to be able to freely place suppressors and aegis shields on ceilings?

Flag Post

Bleh….. I can’t play FFT because my Windows computer has a blank account error and I can’t manually login… I hope I don’t have to do a hard wipe or something because there are important documents on there… ._.

^ Yeah, I wonder if we can do that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qweztu:

Bleh….. I can’t play FFT because my Windows computer has a blank account error and I can’t manually login… I hope I don’t have to do a hard wipe or something because there are important documents on there… ._.

^ Yeah, I wonder if we can do that.

Qweztu you need to come back.

Flag Post

You can plase aegis (and probably supressors) on some ceilings. I gotthe aegis on the underside of the moonbase platforms. Couldnt in the shuttle though…

Flag Post

You can place it in shuttle on the mesh last time I played… Right above the CP.
@rja: It’ll take some time for me to get back on here (Unity on Linux would fix that instantly). I appreciate you missing me though :) I need to figure out how to fix this… apparently my windows comp got corrupted and I don’t have any users to log into… pissing me off.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qweztu:

You can place it in shuttle on the mesh last time I played… Right above the CP.
@rja: It’ll take some time for me to get back on here (Unity on Linux would fix that instantly). I appreciate you missing me though :) I need to figure out how to fix this… apparently my windows comp got corrupted and I don’t have any users to log into… pissing me off.

Wow, i hope you solve your issue :(

Flag Post

Yeah guys, I know there are certain areas you can place things on the ceiling that’s why the key word is “freely” in my above statement.

Flag Post

Bots? I’ve never seen bots since i started playing FFT. Can someone please explain?

Flag Post

as far as i know they werent there from start but were added after few 1st patches while there were weapons for classes and they are for newbies only

Flag Post

They were added back in really recently. They only appear (I believe) in Training Arena when it’s really low on players. They are there so new players can have easy targets to practice on and so people can play even when too few players are around to start a map.

They have spaces in their names and they shoot/change weapons randomly.

Flag Post

Correct.

Flag Post

Those troll bots are harder than you think. Get too close and you will get shredded by the bots’ super auto aim full auto lock on railgun bomb sort of stuff.
O.J. Chimpson is my fav bot ;) THAT TROLL