Proudest Freefall Moments (locked)

54 posts

Flag Post

What have you done in this game that makes you proud? Was it a really fancy kill, or an awesome display of teamwork, or just a really close call? Anything is allowed as long as it happened IN THIS GAME!!!

For me, one of my proudest Freefall moments happened while when I was playing as a Tank in the Training Arena the other day. I was headed towards our team’s teleporter, and I ran headlong into a collective of spawncamping Shockers and Assassins. (As well as a Blazer.) I knew I wasn’t getting away, so I pulled out my Blitzkrieg Hammer and charged forward.

Either they were almost all complete noobs, or I was just really on top of my game that day. I managed to destroy their entire defense and eviscerate 5 people before the Blazer finally burnt me alive. It’s pretty amazing what you can do when you know you’re going to die! xD

Flag Post

I don’t really know whether playing games on the PC making people proud is wrong. Well, if multitasking (studying while gaming on FFT) doesn’t count, I’d say getting thrashed by freerangegames 1vs1 in Moon Base would be it. Call me crazy.

Flag Post

I guess getting 8 deaths and 70 kills only using scout in one match. I don’t get proud much.

Flag Post

When I became Lft.

I remember after playing an entire game on SB and winning and only getting 1 xp (ahh… those were the days) making me 999xp.

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

When I became Lft.

I remember after playing an entire game on SB and winning and only getting 1 xp (ahh… those were the days) making me 999xp.

I should add in for basic that this was before the update. when Lft. was max rank.

Flag Post

Going 1007-0. Fun times :3

Flag Post

My proudest moment would be when I got my best score yet. 21 – 0. I just started this game just a few weeks ago so I’m just a newb. The worst part about it was most of my teammates barely got kill. We ended up losing. I earned 1 exp.

Flag Post

My proudest moment was the moment I did a 7 killstreak. I was also proud in a match we crushed, just to learn that it was a cashflow (I also learned what cashflow is)EDIT: My best killstreak is 17 now.

Flag Post

When I become the 1st Lft.

Also getting a 300 killstreak.

Flag Post

When I became a Lft (after update). Made me fell like I was finally getting somewhere :D

Flag Post

Getting into the first page of all time kills. I’m now ranked 16 with 24,659 kills

Flag Post

Suppressor killed with Shock Wave. :P

Flag Post

my prodest moment was the match i ranked up to (old max) lft. it was me vs 3 and i did 68kills-9 death :) also my kill streak either.

Flag Post

My proudest moment was when i swiped out a whole team of 2 “Msg.” and 3 “Sgm.” in a row within 5 seconds. It wasn’t my best kill streak but it was my fastest.

Flag Post

When i get a team that knows basic teamwork.

Most of the time its idiots like this one guy named zerisk who says techs are bad/not worth protecting or not valuable to a team.

Flag Post

Proudest? Hmmmm probably first time I ever killed CombatWaffles… :D (I felt so proud, I was an SgM. at the time)

Flag Post

Killing a Gen. sliding at 80 mph with the Knyphoon below the Shuttle :P I am not so hardcore compared to assassin Gens.

PS: I had 1000 ping

Flag Post
Originally posted by TROPAFLIGHT2:

Suppressor killed with Shock Wave. :P

HEY TROPA WHERE YOU BEEN?!

Flag Post

killing 4 Lft+ people in a pro room in rapid succession when I was trying to escape them chasing me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by StrangeMinion:

What have you done in this game that makes you proud? Was it a really fancy kill, or an awesome display of teamwork, or just a really close call? Anything is allowed as long as it happened IN THIS GAME!!!

For me, one of my proudest Freefall moments happened while when I was playing as a Tank in the Training Arena the other day. I was headed towards our team’s teleporter, and I ran headlong into a collective of spawncamping Shockers and Assassins. (As well as a Blazer.) I knew I wasn’t getting away, so I pulled out my Blitzkrieg Hammer and charged forward.

Either they were almost all complete noobs, or I was just really on top of my game that day. I managed to destroy their entire defense and eviscerate 5 people before the Blazer finally burnt me alive. It’s pretty amazing what you can do when you know you’re going to die! xD

Why a new thread? You do realize that there’s something called “Proudest & Most Memorable Moments(2)” in this forum?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Takiza:

Why a new thread? You do realize that there’s something called “Proudest & Most Memorable Moments(2)” in this forum?

Retard strikes again xD. You did post that on the wrong topic. You should go and post that on the “Proudest & Most Memorable Moments (2)” :D. This is one of the original ones

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by janiye:

Retard strikes again xD. You did post that on the wrong topic. You should go and post that on the “Proudest & Most Memorable Moments (2)” :D. This is one of the original ones

Actually, this thread was posted half a year after the last one. The end.

InB4Lock.

Flag Post
Originally posted by janiye:

Actually, this thread was posted half a year after the last one. The end.

InB4Lock.

What? We are talking about this topic and the one that Raj made.

Flag Post

Most horrible moment is having to fight Blazers with 300+ piing

Best moment happened today 7/2/14 where me, as a Blaster, overpowered an entire team by myself while helping a Shocker and finished in 22 kills 3 deaths (HIGHER THAN 3.OO K/D!)