Top 3 Favorite Classes (So Far)

46 posts

Flag Post

What are the three classes you like to use the most? Describe your reasons for liking these classes so much.

I like my three favorites equally:

Tank – This is my go-to class when I want to spearhead an assault on a CP. plus, his ability to dominate 1-on-1 encounters makes me love him all the more.

Blazer: I use this guy when I want to be on the offensive. Or when I want to troll noobs. (Since almost all of them seem to do nothing more than run straight at you.) Another great thing about this guy is his ability to smoke out Assassins like a boss.

Blaster: Not only is this another great class for pushing CPs, he’s also useful for ripping apart enemy Scouts. He has the capacity to function as an offensive AND defensive unit.

Flag Post

Scout, Gunner, and shocker or Tank.

Flag Post

In terms of survival.

Tank > Blaster > Scout (speed)

In terms of burst dps

Assassin > Scout > Gunner

In terms of steady dps

Blazer > Blaster > Assassin

Flag Post

Tank (who knew?)- Has few real weaknesses once mastered, good for all situations
Gunner- Sniping makes for easy kills with much less effort than tank, AR is also great for some situations
Blazer- Great damage, and I like to think the spirit of my tank’s flamethrower lives on in him

Flag Post

Gunner and Blaster are pretty much all I use but if I had to choose a third, it’d be shocker.

Flag Post

Tank, Blazer, Blaster, just like StrangeMinion.

Flag Post

Fav two- gunner and blazer. If I had to pick another, I would say assassin, ‘cuz it’s just so FUN to play:D

Flag Post

Once the blaster is nerfed lets see how much of you guys still think it will be your favorite lol :)

Flag Post

1.Tank
2.Scout
3.Assassin

Flag Post

^ True that RJA.

Scout, Gunner, Blazer.

Scout I like playing when I want to relax. Little effort, just flying around killing people, enjoying the view.

Gunner I like to practice sniping with cause I suck at it, and it’s fun to have sniper battles, which usually end up in a tie unless pardons or qwerty63772892&464738 are playing. Damn pros…

And Blazer is just plain fun to do suicide runs with. If two blazers see each other, they both will die 90% of the time. Love the bomb too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sizrek:

qwerty63772892&464738

That’s just mean now…

Flag Post

^ True that RJA.

Scout, Gunner, Blazer.

Scout I like playing when I want to relax. Little effort, just flying around killing people, enjoying the view.

Gunner I like to practice sniping with cause I suck at it, and it’s fun to have sniper battles, which usually end up in a tie unless pardons or qwerty63772892&464738 are playing. Damn pros…

And Blazer is just plain fun to do suicide runs with. If two blazers see each other, they both will die 90% of the time. Love the bomb too.

Sniping can be hilarious when everyone decides that they want to snipe you in return- it becomes practically a game of whack-a-mole. I got 7 kills on snipers (as a sniper) before some scout broke the streak once :D

Flag Post

I want to ask this question…

1st thing….. I’m actually Rocket907 and I’m playing on my bros computer and he made a new account on kong. I’m just 2 lazy to switch back :P

and 2, how is scout good? I know I’m a noob with scout but how is it good? Usually, People are in the air using there jetpack. How to kill them? Like lets asy for instance a gunner is flying in mid-air. How to kill. He’ll just keep jetpacking backwards and pwning me with ar and If I try to saber chop +kick, he might use grenade (That shatter bomb). I’m just saying this becuz that’s what I would do and I’m a pro sniper (not the best sniper but still :P). So can u guys give me tips on scout. I’m just saying mostly, people are in the air. And how to deal with the heavy classes plus blazer, there a pain as scout. I know rja you helped me but its hard coming close to the tank without geting hit from my combo (e rush plus concussion bomb). Also, can you guys tell me how to utilize my q, e ,f bomb saber and submachine gun? I boght scout perm and I want to know how to use. And BTW, My fav clases is gunner tank and blazer as of right now but blazer might change to scout once someone helps me out :P

Flag Post

^ True that RJA.

Scout, Gunner, Blazer.

qwerty63772892&464738 lol wow siz.

Flag Post

oh and thanks rja again for trying to help me with scout but I still need help. Finally my bro (icedragon) gives me my computer back, have to use his crappy firedragon account

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rocket907:

oh and thanks rja again for trying to help me with scout but I still need help. Finally my bro (icedragon) gives me my computer back, have to use his crappy firedragon account

Your welcome, But i could only teach you what i know. I can’t make you become a good scout if you don’t practice. Nobody taught me scout, i just had to practice and watch other good scouts.

Flag Post

my fav. classes are gunner and tank. i dont like the new ones. they suck . . :(

Flag Post

1. Blazer
2. Assasin
3. Blaster/Tech/Shocker

Flag Post

Late reply but what the heck, Mine probably is Gunner, Blazer, and Assassin…..Pro with the blazer and assassin….Even if i like the gunner the most.

Flag Post

1. Gunner
2. Blazer
3. Tank
I’m just learning to use assassain properly, so maybe that will be up there soon.

Flag Post

1. Assassin
2. Blaster
3. Tech

Flag Post

1. Assassin. – i always go for classes like that. skill>strength. and i like to pick my conflicts.
2. Gunner. – as above, but at longer range.
3. Tech. – i like having to be evasive. and, though not powerful, i really like the Pulser…it’s like an unscoped sniper rifle, and that’s just how i like it. i also like healing, actually…something to keep an eye on and…makes you feel useful. also Tech makes a nice contrast with the other two classes i use.

i never use anything else, really. …gosh i must love feeling vulnerable, i guess.

Flag Post

LOL people say scout is the easiest class to use but they don’t list them as there best classes. :)

1:scout (ofcourse)

I use it when i want to get down and dirty and destroy some enemies.

Blazer: Love that flamethrower its like playing God except i can get killed easily against another player. :P

I don’t know witch to choose on this one. Shocker is so much fun to use, Tank is for the win, and assassin is fun to sneak up and kill some derp with.

hmm… I LOVE ALL CLASSES :D EXCEPT BLASTER!!!!!!!! >_<

Flag Post

1:gunner:it can snipe, and its decent at close range
2:heavy,blazer, assassin

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

LOL people say scout is the easiest class to use but they don’t list them as there best classes. :)

1:scout (ofcourse)

I use it when i want to get down and dirty and destroy some enemies.

Blazer: Love that flamethrower its like playing God except i can get killed easily against another player. :P

I don’t know witch to choose on this one. Shocker is so much fun to use, Tank is for the win, and assassin is fun to sneak up and kill some derp with.

hmm… I LOVE ALL CLASSES :D EXCEPT BLASTER!!!!!!!! >_<

1) Gunner (Of course)
2) Scout ( Good for flanking enemies)
3) Shocker ( Very Fun and useful class)
4) Tank ( Very essential when capping)
5) Tech (Great support class)

I know how to use the assasin but its not a class i use alot. As for blazer its a good class, but it gets annoying when EVERYONE in the whole room is using a blazer.

As for Blaster, im sure everyone knows it’s op