Top 3 Favorite Classes (So Far) page 2

46 posts

Flag Post

Silly rapunzel, thats 5 classes, not three!

Love the 3 month old thread revival btw

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sizrek:

Silly rapunzel, thats 5 classes, not three!

Love the 3 month old thread revival btw

Whatever!!! The Name of the thread still has “Favroite Classes” in it so i just named them.

Flag Post

Mines are:
Gunner: The sniper is very powerful if you master it.
Gunner: If you use the AR without lock-on it can deal lots of damage.
Gunner: The bombs are great.
Can i add a 4th favorite?
Gunner: the kick! i mean have you seen how classy it is. Its like a ballet dancer, spinning and spinning…

Flag Post

1: Tech, because i like having a minion, plus when you put the turret on the ceiling its funny to watch enemies look around to figure out what the heck is shooting them.
2: Gunner, because sniping is fun, and because the AR+crouch+target lock combo is EPIC! you can assassinate the assassins!
3: assassin: because it is fun to see the enemies reaction when you come out of nowhere to blade them to death (unless they know said combo)

Flag Post
Originally posted by diegozil:

Mines are:
Gunner: The sniper is very powerful if you master it.
Gunner: If you use the AR without lock-on it can deal lots of damage.
Gunner: The bombs are great.
Can i add a 4th favorite?
Gunner: the kick! i mean have you seen how classy it is. Its like a ballet dancer, spinning and spinning…

1: Gunner

- Rail gun is extremely powerful, accurate, and long range. You cant argue that its bad.
- The AR is accurate, and is a little slower than the sub-machine gun, but a little more powerful.
- F-bomb followed by AR fire can get you quick kills.
- Basically what diegozil said.

2: Shocker (and why its better than tech)

- While being able to repair shields, it also has decent offensive ability.
- Lightning Gun can be used on a more offensive teammate (i.e. blaster), and can repair his shield while dealing minor damage.
- Techs however, can only regenerate health, which is not effective until a teammate’s shield is broken, and cannot hurt enemies with it.
- If used at the right distance, the Orb Caster can swallow up a CP and deal major damage to all enemies on it, even Tanks with the NB.
- The tech’s only offensive weapon is the Pulser, which is weak and easy to dodge (there is no skill involved in hitting enemies with bounce shots, it is mostly luck).
- The suppressor is good, but can be destroyed easily.
- The aegis device not only protects teammates, but protects itself. With teamwork, you can defend the more vulnerable inside of the aegis force field.

3: Like vonflare said, its fun. Even if you cant kill anyone, the panic bomb really annoys them. The poison also delays there shield regeneration.

Flag Post

Assassin, Scout, Gunner

Flag Post

You can’t make me choose 3… I just won’t do it… (^_^)

Flag Post
Originally posted by PhragX:

You can’t make me choose 3… I just won’t do it… (^_^)

Holds at gunpoint
What did you just say to me?

Flag Post

1) Scout
2) Blazer
3) Tech

(I know i just can pick 3 but i am going to put all the class in that list)

4) Gunner
5) Blaster
6) Shocker
7) Assasin
8) Tank

Flag Post

@ supersonics
does blazer not exist anymore? lol
my top 3 is : 1) gunner 2) scout 3) blazer or tank

Flag Post
Originally posted by woutawesome:

@ supersonics
does blazer not exist anymore? lol
my top 3 is : 1) gunner 2) scout 3) blazer or tank

Hope you’re not trolling me :S

Flag Post

Since the update i actually like the blaster now, but on the other hand i hate blazer. Its a really cheap class to me :/ I was playing in shuttle then PFC ranks and new players with no rank at all was easily killing with blazer flame. I mean im not the best, but it can’t be that easy for a PFC to kill a General with any class. Overall blazer is cheap and it requires no skill to use at all. It also does a huge burst of damage all at once causing insta kills.

Flag Post

I just hate the ability for slide of some classes, scouts and assasins are fast and thats a cool ability, but they are weak.

And now tanks are strong, invencible, and the last thing i could image, fast. Seriously…. that’s just bs.

Flag Post

Mine:
1.)Scout: My best class in Training arena and get easy and dirty kills
2.)Gunner: Love aiming for headshots and clearing players in caps. There’s a new harder method of sniping other than sniping in the air, its sniping while sliding fast but I think a player with a good mouse and hands can master that
3.)Shocker: My favorite…. I can carry my team in moonbase and Shuttlebay and I can clear players in caps by stacking orbs and instakilling scout and assassins that caught all orbs.
4.)Assassin: Not my favorite anymore because of the nerf of it’s jetpack thrust but I still love playing it
5.)Tank: My all around class, I can use it in all kinds of situations.
6.)Blaster: Can deal all classes in a 1 on 1 fight except scout, but for me, it’s still OP
7.)Blazer: I can get easy kills but it’s boring….just spamming flamethrower and you can get a kill…very cheap
8.)Tech: Even if this class is useful, I rarely use this class cuz…..
:)

Flag Post

1. Scout It’s my favourite, though I’m not perfectly good at it. It’s my favourite because it’s terribly fun and exciting to play, unlike other certain classes. *hint hint

2. Gunner The feeling of a successful snipe is indescribably wonderful.

3. Blaster Sometimes it’s fun to be a noob.

Flag Post

Assassin for the win!

1. Assassin
2. Scout
3. Tech

Flag Post

1) Tech
2) Gunner
3) Assassin

4) Scout
5) Blazer
6) Shocker