8 posts

Flag Post

i was thinking about this;

blazer is the 2nd gunner and blaster is 2nd tank as i know,

blazer s weapons should be shotgun, heat ray
blaster:flame thrower,rocket launcher.

would it be better ?

Flag Post

No. Blaster would be way owerpowered with a flamethrower. Blazer is a pyromaniac, so flamethrower fits him better.

Flag Post

well before this classes, tank use to have flame thrower. and blaster has the same hp as the tank.

Flag Post
Originally posted by yuriyigit:

well before this classes, tank use to have flame thrower. and blaster has the same hp as the tank.

But tanks lacked any long range weapons like the rocket launcher. Also, minigun is essentially the flamethrower without the DoT effect. It doesn’t really make sense to take away the flamethrower from the class that is essentially named for it though. Both classes have weapons that are suited to their roles and I doubt that they will be changed (with the exception of balancing them).

Flag Post

well you are right though, but they can make buyable weapons just like the old times . .

Flag Post

That kind of system is very hard to balance and make sure that the game isn’t pay to win. We won’t be going back to the old times.

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

That kind of system is very hard to balance and make sure that the game isn’t pay to win. We won’t be going back to the old times.

That really impresses me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

okay :) close the thread.