Happy Birthday FFT

75 posts

Flag Post

Hello all, some of you may not know this, but in one month, Free Fall Tournament will reach it’s 1 year anniversary of being released on Kongregate. Congratulations to all FRG for making such an awesome game, and to all you players who play the game. Anyone feel like organizing an event for April 24th?

EDIT: Here’s the list

Dotrawr (x)
Masahiro8 ( )
prepkunow ( )
abraaz (x )
reconplane ( )
BrainsOptional ( )
solarcloud7 ( )
hardarmor ( )
qwerty159753 ( )
qweztu ( )
Huehua ( )
xxi821 ( )
DeathRaw120 ( )
Subliem ( )
Tunachar ( )
Padrone1987 ( )
albertgo ( )
godoy44 ( )
KoJFFXI ( )
shadowex1650 ( )
hawkyup ( )
cloakerx ( )
shupock ( )
lorenzomaria ( )
Mr_El_X ( )
dakotamon ( )
humnab ( )
dryflyriver ( )
BreakininMiguel ( )
1skydrive4 ( )
Blemispho ( )
Walacke ( )
Packetninja
ninjo222
Narejed
khalistani
acolli
internalfire
Master_Deven
Penqwezu
daltonqwezu
M_Sixteen

Help is welcome for inviting, please post if you have contacted anyone on the list. The list disregards anyone who I have noticed online recently.

Flag Post

Me

Flag Post

Happy birthday to it! :D Happy birthday to it! Happy early birthday to Free Fall Tournament! Happy birthday to it. ;D

Flag Post

Festivities sound fun, what kind though? A player organized tournament? Organizing people to donate on that day? Hacking the game code to give every player birthday hats for the day? Asking a wish-granting Djinn to give every player one game-related wish? Sacrificing animals and foodstuffs to Satan in order to make the game more successful?

Flag Post

:O what if the huge update comes that day! it would be so epic! maybe a sale on the classes to or something like that. By the way Djinn Satanism is shit . why did you even mention it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Djinn99:

Festivities sound fun, what kind though? A player organized tournament? Organizing people to donate on that day? Hacking the game code to give every player birthday hats for the day? Asking a wish-granting Djinn to give every player one game-related wish? Sacrificing animals and foodstuffs to Satan in order to make the game more successful?

I approve of all of these except for the satanism somehow that just seems to out dated.

I love the Birthday hat idea.

Flag Post

I’m not sure what everyones problem with Satanism is… I’m personally not religous at all and I was joking with the last three suggestions, but I have zero issues with people worshipping whatever they want.

Flag Post

A b-day party, good idea.

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

A b-day party, good idea.

Yea i was waiting until April to make an Anniversary thread, but happy birthday FFT. I’ve been playing this game since last April and it has been a joy ride. It has been a really fun game and the players on this game have been really fun and interactive too. Thank you to frg for being a great Developer and actually interacting with the FFT player unlike many other Devs. Im looking foward to that birthday party you guys have planned.

Flag Post

I made the thread so we could plan what to do on the 24th :P Any major suggestions?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gexsiun:

I made the thread so we could plan what to do on the 24th :P Any major suggestions?

I’m not sure about what we should do, but the event would be best if it was in the afternoon because many of us go to school.

Flag Post

Also don’t forget about timezones D: I don’t want to be leftout just because I’m in England :(
@FRG how easy would it be to give the combantants party hats? :L

Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:

Also don’t forget about timezones D: I don’t want to be leftout just because I’m in England :(

Lol @party hats.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rja12:

Lol @party hats.

It could be the start of player customization lol. For everyone who logged in that day, they would get a free party hat _

Flag Post

Lol @party hats.

It could be the start of player customization lol. For everyone who logged in that day, they would get a free party hat _

that would be nice

Flag Post

But abraaz, it could be for the whole day? That would be beter for people in different time zones

Flag Post
Originally posted by LegendaryCobra:

But abraaz, it could be for the whole day? That would be beter for people in different time zones

How about stretching for 13 hours past the start and before the start of the day from central america?

That just seems like the best plan. No matter what you will always be able to do it as long as you live on earth.

Flag Post

Poor aliens- they won’t get party hats :P

Flag Post

Alright, I’m trying to gather some old pros for the 24th. The list of people is on the OP. People who have been pmed about the event will have an “x” next to them. If anyone sees anyone not on the list, please feel free to say who.

Flag Post

Alright, I’m trying to gather some old pros for the 24th. The list of people is on the OP. People who have been pmed about the event will have an “x” next to them. If anyone sees anyone not on the list, please feel free to say who.

You Forgot about Blemishpo, walacke, ill let you know when i think of others

Flag Post

Kelfer, Kunkuro, Robpro, and someone else….. >_>

Flag Post

Couple days people…4 to be precise. Kewl

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

Ah yes, kunkoro is one, but I actually played against rob and kelf today :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

Ah yes, kunkoro is one, but I actually played against rob and kelf today :P

Flappy, Pennqwezu, daltonqwezu (idk if i spelled their name right), Master_Deven, Prepuknow, how could you forget diegozil :O, acolli, aduthergr, basicbasic, internal fire, catclaws, breakinmiguel, divegaz. szarivel, khalistan, packetninja, ragex3, phragx, Narejed

Flag Post

Uhh Guys?Can i Ask Some Questions?Please dont remove this reply .. i just want to ask something … My Download stuck at 115932 can some help me please?Happy Birthday too FFT