FFT for kids = no gud (locked)

24 posts

Flag Post

FFT are bad for kids, since they witness the terror of getting pwned over and over again in the game of their chosen class, due to being to nub and stops playing the game right away or rather say rage, because of too much trolls and a lot of reasons why. Suddenly they say OP, say cheaters to people that is too good, lack of sense and etc that brings annoyance to other FFT players and plenty more reason why.

There is so many reasons why. I just wrote 10% of the things what I want to type on this >topic.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NerverMind:

FFT are bad for kids, since they witness the terror of getting pwned over and over again in the game of their chosen class, due to being to nub and stops playing the game right away or rather say rage, because of too much trolls and a lot of reasons why. Suddenly they say OP, say cheaters to people that is too good, lack of sense and etc that brings annoyance to other FFT players and plenty more reason why.

There is so many reasons why. I just wrote 10% of the things what I want to type on this >topic.

Or the kids broke their keyboard and mouse.

Flag Post

No Comment X)

joke…. I’m just hunting them until they rage quit X)

Flag Post

WTF MAN. I’m 14. & I ain’t no nub. I got a 114 kill streak yesterday, no glitching, no upgrades. & it was a blazer+assassin day.

Flag Post

I believe the real issue here is with immature players. Plenty of us lousy no-good kids on here who can play with calm professionalism.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stripykiller:

I believe the real issue here is with immature players. Plenty of us lousy no-good kids on here who can play with calm professionalism.

This…….And yes i’m 15.

Flag Post

Well done on stereotyping -_-

Flag Post

So youre saying that all kids inherently suck at games? And that suddenly DING when they turn 18 they’re suddenly pro?

WTF man. Again. WTF.

Flag Post

Out of topic guys, but remember the guy Maxxy3 the one who made the good game for kids thread?, Well guess what i was playing in the asia server of shuttlebay, i encountered him, he was the enemy….I went tank and captured the point, then he said we were cheaters….After that i went gunner he said he would ban me because his brother was a co admin (obvious lie)….And well, he rage quit later on the next round.

Flag Post

LOL So many laughs on this thread X)

Flag Post

No joke on my 1st post on this thread though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pyrotechnika21:

Out of topic guys, but remember the guy Maxxy3 the one who made the good game for kids thread?, Well guess what i was playing in the asia server of shuttlebay, i encountered him, he was the enemy….I went tank and captured the point, then he said we were cheaters….After that i went gunner he said he would ban me because his brother was a co admin (obvious lie)….And well, he rage quit later on the next round.

Lol. He’s 15. Older then me. O_o

Flag Post

I still can’t believe you curse a lot when you get mad though.

Flag Post

Age tends not to matter with this game it’s about how mature they are, for example you can have a 40 yr old who can’t deal with dying to the same person again and again. and a different 40 yr old could take it well and congratulate the person for the nice kill or just try and kill them again later.
I am 21 if anyone is wondering and can be immature at times.

Flag Post

Who?
Yeah I have a couple of problems in which i lose my confidence easily, which then turns into unhappiness & anger. I’m working on it. It helps to be told I’m good. Hint hint. :P

Flag Post

I get very mad playing games if repeatedly get killed by bullshit such as lag or across map kills.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Falconlight:

Lol. He’s 15. Older then me. O_o

Speaking of the thread >good game for kids that was locked and was re posted and maxxy typed in >yay for compliments<

It wasn’t actually more like a compliment on the replies at >good game for kids< thread
It was actually look more like a debate if he was trolling or not after typing in >good game for kids< that was literally went overboard. That is why it was locked beside of it’s pointlessness.

Flag Post

Also age 15 is no kid at all. It is when you are already a teenager which could have already close to having a professionalism or already in the professional level of something besides trolling o.O

Also I do like pwning nabs until they rage. That moment my team won, because every person at opponent side quit, because of my pwnage o.O.

Flag Post

Ok. Technically, a “Kid” is a minor, that is, someone under 18. That age group is broken up into baby, teenager, and what have you. But everyone under 18 is technically a “Kid.”

Or actually, a child. Kid = child. kid = child = anyone under 18.

Simply put, since I’m good at FFT, this thread’s OP was proven wrong. The end.

Flag Post

im raging out when theres all maj – gen there….but i dont say anything like cheater,i will ban you…etc. i just keep playing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wtfistdp4:

im raging out when theres all maj – gen there….but i dont say anything like cheater,i will ban you…etc. i just keep playing.

i keep pwning these stupid guests untill they rage quit. but theyre so nooby they dont know how to rage quit. they keep just dying.

Flag Post

I am pretty young but I don’t act like kids you see on COD. :C

Flag Post

But that should how most people should try to act and not increase problems to others like adding annoyance.

For example. I was playing with a lot of immature players.

I got kicked several times in a FPS online games with kicking commands, since I was just having a good score of like 39-1
and they suddenly kick me since they don’t think I am just good and not a cheater and beside. I was actually having a low rank so they don’t believe me and start kicking me for being mistaken as a >cheater<

There was also a time I got kicked 8 time straights in the game. What would I suppose to do if I am that skillful ?
Also was always been blamed when I died when I was the last one standing and start calling me stupid even so they died earlier. Also when they start calling me nub, because they think I am relying on cheats and they are not thinking that I am just relying in my skills.

Well the point mostly are immature players at any age, but the fact that there is mostly more immature players when at younger age, since most of them are nuber. But that doesn’t mean that the players at younger age is included, so don’t mistook what I just said.

Flag Post

But that should how most people should try to act and not increase problems to others like adding annoyance.

For example. I was playing with a lot of immature players.

I got kicked several times in a FPS online games with kicking commands, since I was just having a good score of like 39-1
and they suddenly kick me since they don’t think I am just good and not a cheater and beside. I was actually having a low rank so they don’t believe me and start kicking me for being mistaken as a >cheater<

There was also a time I got kicked 8 time straights in the game. What would I suppose to do if I am that skillful ?
Also was always been blamed when I died when I was the last one standing and start calling me stupid even so they died earlier. Also when they start calling me nub, because they think I am relying on cheats and they are not thinking that I am just relying in my skills.

Well the point mostly are immature players at any age, but the fact that there is mostly more immature players when at younger age, since most of them are nuber. But that doesn’t mean that the players at younger age is included, so don’t mistook what I just said.

Hold on, so you’re saying that most, but not all younger players are noobs? Well…thanks. Because while i may not be pro…..YET….I know I’m definitely not a noob at FFT.