Get some skin people! page 3 (locked)

67 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by PIS_DarkBeat:
Originally posted by XBoys:

Why would people waste money on this game if they need money? Money has its uses but using it more on a game rather on your life makes it bad. What happens if you have 5 dollars and are hungry? Huh? Buy food or just waste it on a game? You are just like wasting life’s work on a single game and skins are not important. If you hate people not buying skins then buy for them. Yes, these people here play the game and don’t use their money here but they know well better than you not to waste it on some random thing like this game (no offense to FFT) and they are just telling you to shut up with the “Get skins” thing.

I’m just using 10% of my profit :<

-Assist my friend in networking jobs
-This Summer…. Mcdonalds

#Summerjob

Hi dark

Flag Post

hola amigo :>

Flag Post
Originally posted by babyjess:

Lol CW long time no see! Were you holed up in some bunker waiting out a zombie apocalypse that never came? ;)

I was keeping the zombie apocalypse from coming. :D IF IT WEREN’T FOR ME, YOU’D BE OVER-RUN

Flag Post

I agree with DavidM you guys need to buy skins for your classes. It’s cheap and easy so just buy it, it’s the price of a fast food combo food only last 15 mins but skins are forever. Buy skins for your classes bitches!

Flag Post
Originally posted by JustinBieber___:

I agree with DavidM you guys need to buy skins for your classes. It’s cheap and easy so just buy it, it’s the price of a fast food combo food only last 15 mins but skins are forever. Buy skins for your classes bitches!

We all know its cheap but….

“Skins are just wants, not needs

-Lovely_DV

“It is very disappointing to see or use a machine that has a good appearance but doesn’t work well”

-Lovely_DV

“Get skills, then skins”

-Lovely_DV

Flag Post

I love skills, Abby is very jelly of me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PIS_DarkBeat:
Originally posted by XBoys:

Why would people waste money on this game if they need money? Money has its uses but using it more on a game rather on your life makes it bad. What happens if you have 5 dollars and are hungry? Huh? Buy food or just waste it on a game? You are just like wasting life’s work on a single game and skins are not important. If you hate people not buying skins then buy for them. Yes, these people here play the game and don’t use their money here but they know well better than you not to waste it on some random thing like this game (no offense to FFT) and they are just telling you to shut up with the “Get skins” thing.

I’m just using 10% of my profit :<

-Assist my friend in networking jobs
-This Summer…. I might do mini jobs like working in Mcdonalds b4 college comes:D

#Summerjob
#IuseMahOwnMoney

Gratz, hope you’ll still get to play with us! <3

Flag Post

FACEPALM

Flag Post

Extreme love for the game = 30 day server donation pls

Flag Post

Dude, creating an alt with that name and pic just to agree with yourself, wow…

Flag Post
Originally posted by FunnyaxeRealm:

I’m so jelly of you funny. Please teach me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:
Originally posted by FunnyaxeRealm:

I’m so jelly of you funny. Please teach me.

So, this is how to move..

Flag Post

Free advertising

:http://www.kongregate.com/games/abraaz/my-first-game

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dragonio5:

Dude, creating an alt with that name and pic just to agree with yourself, wow…

Yeah…and he called everyone who plays FFT who didn’t buy a skin a bitch…lol. I bet he sucks in-game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cowpole:

Free advertising

Ummm… Ok?

Flag Post
Originally posted by cowpole:

Free advertising

Lvl 2? o.o

Flag Post

I see alot of people been taking my advice and buying skins! Good job guys.