Suggestion Box page 47 (locked)

3336 posts

Flag Post

Can we have the ability to place suppressors (and now Aegis devices) back on ceilings?

Flag Post

i think the game should be available for download for those who don’t wanna want for a long loading every single time u play it if u clear Ur cookies.(which i do frequently)
so the client should not be necessarily a quick download and should support an auto update system.
i personally think it will be one of the best update’s in the game,us it will help slow loading times and reduce ping for slow browser user’s.
i also suggest adding more server’s world wide,us that will increase number of player’s and payer’s which will eventually earn u some more money for the game to expand even more and become a very successful game.
and every 1 could use some ping-decreasing options in the game which will be very helpful for those who very likely rage-quit us a result for lag death’s and/or glitches which make u die eventually.
any way its just suggestions so stop being hater’s and comment back to my post.

Flag Post
Originally posted by alaldeen:

i think the game should be available for download for those who don’t wanna want for a long loading every single time u play it if u clear Ur cookies.(which i do frequently)
so the client should not be necessarily a quick download and should support an auto update system.
i personally think it will be one of the best update’s in the game,us it will help slow loading times and reduce ping for slow browser user’s.
i also suggest adding more server’s world wide,us that will increase number of player’s and payer’s which will eventually earn u some more money for the game to expand even more and become a very successful game.
and every 1 could use some ping-decreasing options in the game which will be very helpful for those who very likely rage-quit us a result for lag death’s and/or glitches which make u die eventually.

Both of those suggestions have already been suggested multiple times for months. In fact, I answered the server suggestion just a few days ago when someone made a thread on it. To sum it up since you apparently only post on the forums and don’t read them: Servers are expensive, and there aren’t enough steady players at the moment to justify more. There will be more servers in the future when they are needed. As for making the game downloadable; once again it’s not in the cards right now, but maybe in the future. For now, I suggest you stop looking at “shady” sites and/or learn to use inprivate/incognito/private browsing/etc. (depending on browser choice) so that you don’t have to delete your cookies.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Djinn99:
Originally posted by alaldeen:

Both of those suggestions have already been suggested multiple times for months. In fact, I answered the server suggestion just a few days ago when someone made a thread on it. To sum it up since you apparently only post on the forums and don’t read them: Servers are expensive, and there aren’t enough steady players at the moment to justify more. There will be more servers in the future when they are needed. As for making the game downloadable; once again it’s not in the cards right now, but maybe in the future. For now, I suggest you stop looking at “shady” sites and/or learn to use inprivate/incognito/private browsing/etc. (depending on browser choice) so that you don’t have to delete your cookies.

lol Djinn, you really made me laugh at the end :P. And also everything is true, FRG is doing a nice work with his game, but people need to have in mind that it’s not just said and done. Everything you ask for needs money time and effort. So far we’ve had great updates. FRG listens to feedback and soon we may be enjoying more content.

Flag Post

I got a lesser of the suggestion. But a lot more of rebalancing.

1. Currently, TECH classes are the most underpowered in a game. It won’t be able to counter a single scout wielding a saber. Instead of firing focus rail gun turret (suppressor turret). How about alternative, something more of machine gun turret that mostly like aimbot but in close range and boost a little more damage. So, scouts are worthless against them without a proper teamwork. Also, you need to make a turret rotation goes faster since scouts goes way too fast and smashing up with saber which is already too weak for TECH classes.

2. How about you can choose turret blueprints in TECH load out. Like if you want to load a longest range turret but weak attacks making them support tool and turret with closest range possible but higher damage for sneak defence or heavy counter attack. So, TECH will relay on construct defences and support rather than rushing useless onto single enemy that you won’t be able to kill.

Flag Post

1.i suggest having a all vs all map where everyone spawns in a totally random place with a random class every time.
2. a ‘one in the chamber’ map
3. don’t halve damage
4. buff tank’s health

Flag Post

Hello all. First I’ll like to say nice work to FRG. The update is awesome and everything seems pretty well balanced. I came here to suggest and ask at the same time.

1) the rotation-class system is the same for everyone? I mean people with no perm classes have the same 4 classes unlocked until rotation? or we all have random-different 4 classes unlocked? – I ask this because I think it should be like that (everyone with different unlocked classes) so every team gets to have any class, and there will be less class-spam.Also everyone gets to play almost all classes during the week. I thought aboutt his because everyone was spamming the blazer (yet i was pwning with gunner :P) and no one had assasin or shocker to use another strategy. Like using Aegis device or kills with assasin… just saying.

2) Also I play in the lowest detail possible, and I’ve never had any problems with those settings. But since the update, things like smoke or a lot of fire make me lag very bad. For example if i go through smoke, I lag very badly. Any way this could be fixed?

3) Blazer and Assassin have one advantage that maybe no one cares about. And that’s visual aid. When you get burned by any Blazer weapon, you are set on fire and the screen displays some cool fire around. I think its an advantage because even if you are not receiving a lot of damage, it makes you feel like they are killing you very fast. This is also for Assassin when he poissons some one it shows some green dots. any ways im not complaining about this, just saying its cool they added this stuff. =D

4) also is there a possibility of having other type of window size (currently there’s normal and full screen) or maybe a re-sizable one?

Flag Post

should be a way to chat privately,i do not know if ts there yet but im considering it a good idea.Thank you frg for making this cool game with all the updates and one main thing is that you listen to the people to change the game and not make tupid mistakes like other games,Thanks again,Portmagee

Flag Post
Originally posted by portmagee:

should be a way to chat privately,i do not know if ts there yet but im considering it a good idea.Thank you frg for making this cool game with all the updates and one main thing is that you listen to the people to change the game and not make tupid mistakes like other games,Thanks again,Portmagee

If you mean private between the team, there is. Instead of “t” use “g”. If you mean private between players, to play FFT you need a Kongregate account(if playing in kong), which can send Private Messages to other Kongregate accounts. And if you mean private between 2 players inside a match, its just nonsense.

Flag Post

ik deigo,but it would be nice to private mssg in the game.That way ppl could not have to go normal screen all the time.With the private mssg in game youwill be allowed chat without going normal screen

Flag Post
Originally posted by diegozil:

If you mean private between the team, there is. Instead of “t” use “g”. If you mean private between players, to play FFT you need a Kongregate account(if playing in kong), which can send Private Messages to other Kongregate accounts. And if you mean private between 2 players inside a match, its just nonsense.

I ment private between any player

Flag Post

ik deigo,but it would be nice to private mssg in the game.That way ppl could not have to go normal screen all the time.With the private mssg in game youwill be allowed chat without going normal screen

While this could potentially be a useful feature, I would hate to see it implemented. People spend far too much time typing in game already, including some players who just sit around and talk for most of the game being completely useless to their team. I feel that strategically team chat can accomplish anything this feature could be helpful with. I mean, why would people need to private message someone on the other team? To encourage people to be traitors or to yell at them/annoy them? The costs of private messages in game would far outweigh the benefits, in my eyes at least.

Flag Post

^ Concur.

Flag Post

I would very much love to see at least one Capture The Flag map added to the game. I feel like a CTF mode would work very well in this game.

Flag Post

How about mode where you protect scout/assassin(depending on available class in rotation)
There would be each round one random player in each team who is assassin or scout(depending on available class in rotation) who would be target for opposing team.
Team with certain number of kills of target gets win.

Flag Post
Originally posted by itsinthegame:

How about mode where you protect scout/assassin(depending on available class in rotation)
There would be each round one random player in each team who is assassin or scout(depending on available class in rotation) who would be target for opposing team.
Team with certain number of kills of target gets win.

There are a lot of posts about a VIP game mode, I think its a great idea, but it may need a new map kind if like training arena. shuttle-bay or moon base wouldn’t work for this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by StrangeMinion:

I would very much love to see at least one Capture The Flag map added to the game. I feel like a CTF mode would work very well in this game.

I could be totally wrong, but I believe FRG said the next map would be CTF.

Flag Post
Originally posted by speakofsilence:
Originally posted by StrangeMinion:

I could be totally wrong, but I believe FRG said the next map would be CTF.

That sounds good. I hope you’re right.

Flag Post

I did say that the next map would probably be CTF, but we are experimenting with a different game mode, so it might not be.

Flag Post

^ New game mode? Could it be deathmatch? Tournament where everyone follows a bracket style to determine the best player in each class? Is it whoever t-bags the most wins? Campaign? Tag? Hide and Seek? Medic? Dodge-rocket?

So many possibilities….

Flag Post

Maybe you could buff some of the classes like blaster… And increase healing done by techs and the survivability of their turrets aswell. I also recommend that you decrease survivability for tank or maybe just tone down their bubble a little bit. And keep the rotation or if you change it back you should refund atleast kreds for one character that a person bought.

Flag Post

1) I would like to see which players are using which classes on the in-game roster. Just an icon next to everyone’s name. Displaying their ping would be nice too.

2) We need some better way of communicating within teams that is not typing. I suggest quick keybound voice commands like in other shooters (they don’t even need to have voice, just a special color in chat)

the messages should be

-our team needs more (insert class)
-they have a lot of (insert class), adjust tactics
-stop ****ing around and capture the cp!
-sniper!
-incoming (insert class)! (this would be used when an enemy high-level player is near the objective)
-yes
-no
-I AM SURROUNDED BY INCOMPETENTS (only the top player on each team can say this, and only if he has over twice the kills of the second-to-top player)

3) Add an option to mute certain players.

Flag Post

ya know best thing to add is some vehicles it’s true these are robots and they can fly but some vehicles are good

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrBlackOps20:

ya know best thing to add is some vehicles it’s true these are robots and they can fly but some vehicles are good

what’s the point of adding vehicles, none of the map are made for vechicles(well exept training arena maybe)

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrBlackOps20:

If they add vehicles, I will leave this game, never to play again. Honestly, vehicles are usually overpowered, and don’t tend to take much skill to use. In short, all of the noobs would overuse the vehicles because they can’t get kills as normal infantry.