Suggestion Box page 51

3307 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sizrek:

Now, for my suggestion, since I can’t edit effectively on this slow phone:

SCOUT SWORD DO SHOULD FOUR TIMES DAMAGE BECAUSE UNDERPOWERED AND IT SHOULD POISON AND STUN AND BURN I mean, I think the tank shield COULD have burn and poison effects affect it even if they deploy their shield (not sure on this one, but people always complain about the tank shields when it’s open. Jet trying to throw out ideas for this one.)

Blazer should have slightly more thrust…? Maybe
Tech kick should combine with the area heal, so the tech could kick and heal at same time, and so people can make fun of anyone who dies to the kick.

All of the other class’s seem very well balanced…only other complaints are the Blasters unstoppable heat seeking missiles of ultimate destruction, tank shield, flamethrower, assassin Victory Combo, and scout sword. I feel that everything but the tank shield is fair to everyone, so yeah.

The blazer’s only weakness is that it is slow and helpless against snipers, so we should keep it that way.

Tech’s aoe should just stun all enemies within range for 0.5 secs, while the shocker’s should knock them back.

The assasin’s victory combo only insta-kills light chassis classes, everyone else should just be grievously wounded.

I’ve had my missiles consistently dodged when playing as blaster. The trick seems to be to drop immediately (shift), then bunny-hop without using your jetpack. This confuses the missiles, which try to anticipate your movement (landing from a jump) and dive into the ground themselves. At that point it’s easier to just fire without locking on or switch to the minigun.

Flag Post

All is true, except the victory combo does kill almost anything within 2 seconds.Gunners have no time to react, same with blazers, stationary scouts, techs (healing does not protect well against it with confusion), and shockers.The only classes that stand a chance against the combo are tank (shield) and blaster (repulsion).
And the combo we are talking about is the Blade special- “melee.” THAT combo is the unstoppable one.

BTW, I’ve killed pro tanks with the combo (Mochain in particular), because of how the Melee and blades work together. I won’t go in detail to keep noobs from spamming the combo, but it is pretty damn good. Still fair though, since assassins suck in the air.

Flag Post

wow that month without play will make me pay with insta kills and pro snipers shooting my face… what a fantastic welcome…

Flag Post

All is true, except the victory combo does kill almost anything within 2 seconds.Gunners have no time to react, same with blazers, stationary scouts, techs (healing does not protect well against it with confusion), and shockers.The only classes that stand a chance against the combo are tank (shield) and blaster (repulsion).
And the combo we are talking about is the Blade special- “melee.” THAT combo is the unstoppable one.

BTW, I’ve killed pro tanks with the combo (Mochain in particular), because of how the Melee and blades work together. I won’t go in detail to keep noobs from spamming the combo, but it is pretty damn good. Still fair though, since assassins suck in the air.

Stationary scout is an oxymoron. Blazers have plenty of time to react, they have spectral optics which is spammed on cooldown, preventing anyone from sneaking up on them, ever. Snipers and techs don’t have any time to react, true, but the assasin is their natural predator. No surprises there.

The whole “keep combos secret to make life hard for noobs” is really annoying and I wish it would stop. By melee, do you mean blades-strike+twirl+detonate (the E key attack)? That does a lot of damage but leaves you quite vulnerable, fulfilling the assasin’s intended role.

As for assasins fighting in the air, they’re actually quite good at it. You bring someone’s shield down with the needlers (pumping them full of stacked poison), then run away and wait for the DoT. Then just as the poison is about to wear off you hit detonate (E) and kill them. I’ve only seen szavriel use this tactic, but I’ve died as a tank to it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SupersSonics:

wow that month without play will make me pay with insta kills and pro snipers shooting my face… what a fantastic welcome…

It’s certainly better than before update 14.

Flag Post

That’s not the full combo, it doesn’t state completely how to do it. Oh well
And stationary scout is not an oxymoron, because scouts can be stationary while typing/watching. Use your head, it clearly depends on skill level and experience.

Blazer part, spectral optics is true.

And assassins do suck in the air. The needless are slow, and cannot hit fast moving players (even tanks). Blades are too close range, and you would have to predict movement accurately do effectively use them. Poison is not a guarantee of death unless you face noobs who don’t automatically go for health.

And if you use the assassin combo, you can escape every class except for scouts and pro gunners, if you dont have invisibility available.

Flag Post

Btw, only reason I would prefer not to tell everyone how to kill any class in 2 seconds is because enough noobs spam the scout sword already, and we don’t need even more noobs spamming assassins combos everywhere. Doesn’t really affect me, but I’m thinking about the pro snipers and the intermediate level players.

Flag Post

Put a campaign mode

Flag Post

why isnt this game downloadable already it already leaves 3,92 gb of cache plus some other files from kong

Btw, only reason I would prefer not to tell everyone how to kill any class in 2 seconds is because enough noobs spam the scout sword already, and we don’t need even more noobs spamming assassins combos everywhere. Doesn’t really affect me, but I’m thinking about the pro snipers and the intermediate level players.

everybody knows that just use r while enemy is in air to mega stun then slash ,slash and e dash

Flag Post

I think the HP of every class should double or something and leave everything the same. I am tired of the first strike you win method with scouts i would rather make it so you actually have to battle the enemies to kill them not just ( surprise, Scout sword spam+smoke+gun=easy gunner kill.) I mean if you decreased the amount of hp u get from the HP power-up then i think it could keep most of the runners from just running. Its just a suggestion but the game-play of FFT is stale its to easy to get kills you can pretty much just hunt one person and get 50 kills. Some weapons (AKA gunners sniper) will need a damage boost if the HP does get boosted but almost everything can stay the same. anyway its just a suggestion not a demand, but i would like killing and the gameplay of this game to get harder and at-least make u get a fighting style instead of just spamming stuff.

Flag Post

if u die that easily to scout, then you need to work on your gunner skills. It’s not that hard. Don’t forget to use your kick and bombs. You don’t need lock on to kill people. Learn how to use AR most of the time without lock on.
Also, if you time it right you can kill the scout when it comes in with saber. Using your bomb.

Flag Post

best way to counter scout as gunner
a)fly backwards and shoot back
b)if he comes from back use kick to push him away and stun him for a sec(kick works even if you are q-ed)
only assassin is at bad chances versus scout rest of classes are fine but considering you dont see them for free available together its not much of a problem

Flag Post

Any half decent scouts knows to smoke bomb, only very good gunners would still stand a chance.

And I agree 100% with Josh, the first see first kill gets slightly stale. I have only been in a few cases where I could reverse the roles and kill an attacking good scout as a scout, but mostly you have to grow a vagina and run away.

Not sure about doubling HP, but that could possibly work. Longer battles and more crises center would most likely ensue.

I suggest to make fighting a tad more interesting would be to:

Decrease all damage by 10%
Increase HP by 40%
Make health pads heal 1000 HP (all)

Right now, i could pretty much kill an enemy scout withouttaking damagbif I see them first. You can stunlock them sufficiently enough, where they don’t stand a chance. If the damage were reduced and health increased, the victim could ge back on his feet and possibly counter attack, and win.

Only thing would be that the tank Neutron Shell would need a mega nerf. With a ton of HP and same Dmg, it would have to last about 3 seconds or be WAY more susceptible to damage. (But faster cooldown).

Anyone else got ideas to change the first see first kill style? Fun it is, but a change would be nice. I would be fine either way.

Last Thing

Gunners should gain a defense buff 20% When crouched (makes sense too), but a 15% attack speed decrease for the AR only (since crouched AR rips apart everything). This would improve gunner dredged against ambushes, which in the first see first kill style, usy succeed to the gunner’s disadvantage.

Flag Post

Tanks are slow, shield is there to compensate for that and their dmg is medium.

Blaster are about same speed but got more dmg with their rocket launcher.

Scouts are really really fast, even without q you mostly wont catch a decent scout if you use these previous two.

Assassin are well dmg over time and with their invisibility they are basically like scouts hit and run.

Shocker is more defensive support compared to tech ,but considering i went 9/4 just by good placement of bombs while supporting, you can safely say they are good class just needs time to get used to.

Techs are techs, you heal you put turret,you double dmg of everything around you when fully charged and so on.

Gunner is well sniper,helicopter, long ranged,etc

Blazer sucks long range and but makes it up with strongest dmg at mid range,when you see him close you need to run.

Basically just by listing what others can do you realise classes are pretty much balanced, i dont see reason why classes should change, also boosting health of all classes would probably make assassins and higher dmg dealers op.

Flag Post

My suggestions are that you make the classes more unique from each-other i think they should be more different then they are now.

Tank should be defenders relying on outlasting there enemies and not out-damaging them making them mostly for defense purposes.

scouts should be the hit and run class taking out the weak and taking out the unexpecting and clearing the area from snipers and assassins.

Tech needs more tech let them see through walls give them some real tech making them the most useful class(i mean seriously they need some real tech).

Shocker should be anti tech using EMP devices to shut down tech and guns making them the best defense against hard defender classes such as tank.

Blazer should be to outdamage there enemy but have very low defenses.

Blaster should be the anti tank relying on clearing the control point rather then holding it.

Assassin should be only surprise relying on extremely strong close range attacks but have no cover for long range assaults.

I like Sizreks idea of decreasing damage and increasing hp but it would take some time balancing but ya i would like the fighting game-play to be longer i mean 10 at the most are the common battles and there almost boring after a wile.

Flag Post

theres another problem with higher health lower dmg the fact that you will be able to survive easily simply by running away

Flag Post

^ Hmmm…very good point…only solution would be to remove base shields, which should not happen.

But seriously, there shoudl be something that prolongs battles. Anything! It’s absolutely awesome now, 9/10 gameplay IMO (COD SUCKS DON’T EAY IT DOESN’T USED TO BE GOOD SAME STUFF OVER AND OVER JUST LIKE APPLE PRODUCTS AFTER JOBS DIED), but about 9.5 out of 10 because FREE.

(Btw no one has any right to complain unless you donated over 1000 Kreds)

But yeah, anythingto increase battle time and make ambushes less effective without great skill.

Flag Post

josh…giving tech the ability to see through walls wouldn’t really help too much. and i don’t think it fits tech style anyway. I do think they should put something like the kick of shame back in though.

Siz, honestly, idgaf about who donated over 1k kreds. some of us don’t have a lot of money to use on this game. That is setting a limitation on who can contribute to the game. A big limitation. The forums are a big part of this game, anyone should be able to help. This game is for the players, not the payers.

Flag Post

Try reading the post next time, k? I said they don’t have the rightto complain, because they paid NOTHING to play. And 1000 Kreds was obviously an exaggeration.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:

josh…giving tech the ability to see through walls wouldn’t really help too much. and i don’t think it fits tech style anyway. I do think they should put something like the kick of shame back in though.

Siz, honestly, idgaf about who donated over 1k kreds. some of us don’t have a lot of money to use on this game. That is setting a limitation on who can contribute to the game. A big limitation. The forums are a big part of this game, anyone should be able to help. This game is for the players, not the payers.

I was talking about something like seeing through walls, or something that makes tech more then just support.

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:
Originally posted by cloakerx:

I was talking about something like seeing through walls, or something that makes tech more then just support.

But that’s what techs role is. It’s base is a support class.

Flag Post

Anyone know whether we’ll be getting anything neat to spend our cash on?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zamidah:

Anyone know whether we’ll be getting anything neat to spend our cash on?

Classes.

Flag Post

I have an idea to personalize each player:

Cash payable features:
Simple accessories, such as
-sunglasses
-bowtie (pink)
-kneeguards
-arrow thru head
-earrings
-bracelets

Different designs:
-Skins for each weapon (one alternate)

Kred only features:
Modifications
-Glowing eyes of various colors
-skins (for example, silver scout suit (like silver surfer), or a black tank with red scars over it)
*basically more advanced and cooler looking skins than cash ones
Weapon skins
-Change projectile color (ex: blue fire, red assassin blades, or a green railgun)
-change weapon designs, like color and artwork
-Customize each part of the player
> Different scout wing designs
> Different gunner helmet designs
> Etc.

More expensive Kred features:
-Change color of name in list of players in matches
-add dance animations, with a customizable key corresponding to it

Absolute MOST expensive Kred features
-New attacks
>Not gamebreaking ones, such as
-Infinite melee buyable (AWESOME glitch when I happened)
-Stun gun (stuns for .5 seconds)
-Freeze gun (slows down 10%)
-Flame gun (fire ticks of 100 Dmg flat, and no initial damage)

There are my ideas. I recommend accessorization and buyable perks, only it would look amazing, and it would pressure people to buy it if thy saw someone else looking awesome with black and red scars, and a pink bowtie. Also, the Kred buyables would not affect gameplay, but it would make people want to spend money even more. I want to see this game grow, and I think these would help.

Lastly, I don’t think these would be hard to implement. Color changes, bowties, and shape customization I don’t believe is too difficult. Then again, I don’t know too much about programming games.

If you survived that wall of text and ideas, let me know if this idea would work if it totally sucks guys. Thanks for reading.

Flag Post

A fixed spawn time, something like 10-15 seconds.