Hackers, Bugs, or Glitches page 24 (locked)

718 posts

Flag Post

omnibuson hacked he flied using tank as if he was scout i mean that was crazy
i have screenshot but it ended up bad as screenshot isnt video so it looks more or less same as usual(could be my fault)
but he claimed tanks jetpack is like that i mean cmon who he is gonna fool with that
i know you game makers can probably at least check chat and confirm this so you can ban him

Flag Post

locobill12 had a shied of a tank and was a scout and he placed turrets and could crotch like a gunner and he had unlimited health

Flag Post

Okay guys here a a few ways to catch a hacker…..

An obvious screenshot of him hacking….

Or just get him to admit he was hacking.

Flag Post

Fix this please… I win money every match and that amount keeps being decreased from my money!Im not buying anything

Flag Post
Originally posted by yagizhan2001:

Fix this please… I win money every match and that amount keeps being decreased from my money!Im not buying anything

If you press enter to instant respawn, it costs 50 cash. IK I tend to rage a bit and hit it when my respawn goes to 40+, all you have to do is hit it twice a game and you’ve taken one step forward and two steps back.

Flag Post

As a added note, for some reason when I fire my sonic disrupter (its already charged at 100%), it doesn’t shoot for 2 or so seconds.

EDIT: 2-5 seconds, its really bad now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

As a added note, for some reason when I fire my sonic disrupter (its already charged at 100%), it doesn’t shoot for 2 or so seconds.

It happens when you use autoaim while charging and but let go of autoaim before shooting.

Flag Post

i thought unity plugin crashed but game removed me from match to add another player cmon thats not fair :( and i was so near win

Flag Post

what is this?

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:

what is this?

Game hates you.

Back to mine…

Originally posted by speakofsilence:

It happens when you use autoaim while charging and but let go of autoaim before shooting.

Yea, thats when it happens most, but it also happens when I don’t use scope at all and it also rarely happens when I just auto aim. Its really annoying. Especially when I fire, it doesn’t shoot and I get stunned, thus losing any advantage and then get poned. Its hard just to get a 1.5 K/D with it, even harder when that happens.

Flag Post

I believe the Hail raiser has a bug, I can only seem to be able to fire 11 out of the 12 available shots before it auto reloads.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:

what is this?

Game hates you.

Back to mine…

Originally posted by speakofsilence:

Yea, thats when it happens most, but it also happens when I don’t use scope at all and it also rarely happens when I just auto aim. Its really annoying. Especially when I fire, it doesn’t shoot and I get stunned, thus losing any advantage and then get poned. Its hard just to get a 1.5 K/D with it, even harder when that happens.

Sounds like a personal problem :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by BrainsOptional:

I believe the Hail raiser has a bug, I can only seem to be able to fire 11 out of the 12 available shots before it auto reloads.

Yea, thats been around for ages. I told frg about it around 2 months ago. My answer was this ‘Its not high on our priorities list’……

Flag Post

It’s higher now.

Flag Post

freerange the team balance have some problems these are some matches i did this week and all of them are unfair:

Flag Post

goop2 strikes again xD
next time, could you crop the image so that it only shows the game? that way we can see it more clearly.

Flag Post

Goop has a really high elo since he’s so good. He’s also lost his ability to move his arms and legs for the sake of the moonbase. HE IS A HERO! WE SHALL NOT REMOVE HIM!

Originally posted by freerangegames:

It’s higher now.

When I told about the glitch

Priority # 70

After its higher number due to brains mentioning it

Priority # 69

Flag Post

US west is down :(

Flag Post

HALP HULP HELP AHHHHHHHHH qwerty! basic! hardarmor!

Lonely, I’m so lonely, I have nobody…

Flag Post

More fucked up teams, courtesy of team swapping and bad balancing.

Flag Post

Looks more like a result of people leaving the match early.

Flag Post

Nope, I think no1 left. We had Clarissa but he/she swapped early on.

Also, you have to ban Devan, he hacks >____>

aaand more dodgey teams, the bottom 2 were hanging in spawn.

Flag Post

US west is down if you didn’t know >.<

Flag Post

Nope, I think no1 left. We had Clarissa but he/she swapped early on.

Also, you have to ban Devan, he hacks >____>

aaand more dodgey teams, the bottom 2 were hanging in spawn.

He ether had MD or he got a critical, and i have gotten 300 on a headshot before so its not a hack, if he had gotten 500 it would have been a hack.

Flag Post

josh, if u have mega and tech boost than you can do 500.