Quote for an Ad page 2

78 posts

Flag Post

I just wrote it, therefore it is a quote ;)

Flag Post

“I don’t play oher games anymore This is it!” -Major TunaChar

“Best game on Kongregate.com” – Major TunaChar

“Awesome action and great graphics!” – Maj TunaChar

Flag Post

I vote for “The only place where I can drop the F-Bomb”

Flag Post

No voting, just more quotes. Thanks!

Flag Post

Let the war begin. -freefall tournament story

Flag Post

“Blue and Gold, let the fight begin! Classes clash, tanks smash, and scouts slash!” and then something like it with gunner and tech maybe.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:

“Blue and Gold, let the fight begin! Classes clash, tanks smash, and scouts slash!” and then something like it with gunner and tech maybe.

Theres an actual quote, and I can tell you its probably one of the more common ones (the type kills).

I think your one sounds good Cloak, but techs and gunners don’t really need one (it would be too long anyway).

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:
Originally posted by cloakerx:

Theres an actual quote, and I can tell you its probably one of the more common ones (the type kills).

I think your one sounds good Cloak, but techs and gunners don’t really need one (it would be too long anyway).

gunner shoot it up, tech’s heal u up. :3

Flag Post

float like a scout, sting like a rail gun.

Flag Post

I have to say that these are more like slogans than quotes. A quote says what’s good with the game or why do you like it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

I have to say that these are more like slogans than quotes. A quote says what’s good with the game or why do you like it.

This game free falls right on the 5 star rank. (bad joke _)

Flag Post

This game made my keyboard sticky.

Flag Post

‘FreeFall tournament gives me the opportunities I need to be the best gamer I can be. Whether I am running around killling n00bs or paying out glock I know that I will constantly be learning how to be a better gamer, person and hater. Sometimes I like to use the scout, but then I’m like ‘Naw, scouts is for pussies’ so I go to tank. Then I die, rage a bit, have a nap and get back onto FFT. Sometimes I want to slap Kelfer across the face with that flare gun of his, but there isn’t any slap attack, so I get pissed off and become a tank and hunt that flare gunning bitch down. Other times I hunt techs down, namely rja, out of my my bloody uber 17 killstreak he was about 12 of them he started complaining, that was funny. Until he whipped out the shotgun, then he blasted my ass! And since I shat myself from seeing the shotgun it started seeping out of the wholes of my battlesuit.

Yea, gunners run around in this game with shotguns, theres billions of them. In fact theres probably more shotgunners the actual assualt riflers out there. But… You know what grinds my gears, as a tank I perma bought a lovely minigun when it was good then they nerfed, I was pissed! In the end I went back to the old HMG, ahhh the good ol HMG, jeezez its bullets are slow though, sometimes I think that it can out pace them, sometimes I do. What about mega damage? You can’t have a mega game without a mega buff! Well thats not really true. But Idgaf anyway. Did you know it lasts for a whole damn minute? Yea. A WHOLE minute, thats like 10x longer then the neutron shield…. Its CRAZY! Not only that but it deals double damage so its freakishly OP, so if your a noob, go pick it up and easily beat pr0’s. Also, one day I was casually strolling around the shuttle bay and having a rest on this nice circle with a weird forcefield light thing coming off around it and I randomly just rail gunned to the face. Now you may be thinking ‘How da hell did you survive a bullet going through yo face’ and I can honestly say. I have no bloody idea. Anyway, so I got this bellrung debuff and it last around 3 seconds. After it I decided to move away since the crazy old basterd was still shooting at me, yea, what has the world come to when people start randomly sniping you right? No wonder my HMG seems to be glued to my hands. So a couple minutes later I was hoping the cops would’ve come around and hit that guy with their doped saber which seems to defy logic and totally deal way more damage then it should but they hadn’t so when I went back to my old spot it turned out I got sniped in the head again! Yea what are the odds getting headshotted twice in one day! I pay all my taxes just so those pansy scout cops can go and get killed! The nerve! Anyway this time it lasted around 12 seconds and I was like “dafuq?” since I couldn’t raise my shield or run and when I tried to jump forwards I jumped backwards. Idk, maybe the bullet passing through my brain but not killing me had to do something with it screw logic
Anyway so after getting thoroughly annoyed I decided to enter a lottery and I won a free trip to the moon! There a met my new best friend called goop2, he didn’t do much at all really but we had a blast! It turned out he was a msg in the army but since he was in a invisible wheelchair that he can stand up in he wasn’t allowed to fight, so he had to heal in base. But alas! His healing beam is broken so he can’t heal anyone there. He just has to stay still and do nothing. But they still give him credits for his victories… God bless FFT! So when I finally decided to have a look around the moonbase these random douches started killing me and I’m like “wth you doing this to me, I could kill you whenever I liked!” and they were like “YOLO (you only live once) BR0!” and I was liek “Wtf you talking about we can respawn as much as we like!”, after that they stopped attacking me. Just as well or I would baked those asses with my 3 match rented flamer! After I left I planned to visit my Aunt Freerange in the snowy mountains training arena. Little did I know that I was really really stoned so gravity was genuinely screwed up for me so whenever I went off the cliff I just ended up stuck to the bottom side! I was really bloody baked then, and not from a flamer at all.
Meep! Meep!
On that map I met a guy with a thing called a suppressor, he was sitting in spawn healing like a bitch! I mean he was moving around and his repair beam was locked and working on this suppressor so he didn’t have the same excuses goop2 did. All he did was sit in spawn and heal is suppressor. If I had the slap attack and friendly fire was on I would slap that lazy basterd so hard! That reminds me….
All classes
Dominant Slap
Skill type: Meele
Damage: 5
Cooldown: 5 seconds
Range: Close combat
Movement: Slap
Effects: Steals 5xp from enemy, gives it to you.
Purpose: Discipline yo’ noobs!

With this slap attack I could do so much man…. So much…

Anyway its even worse when you come across a wild suppressor, they start randomly shooting at you. I would throw a poke-ball at them but I haven’t been to a mart recently so haven’t been able to pick any up. Anyway, it deals a crapload of damage and makes me feel too old, too slow and tooooooo stupid! It makes me take forever just to use comet rush :(. It makes me sad.’
This is the word of the Basic.
~~
The above was 1,055 words of pure crap (though all of it was relevant to FFT). I hope you liked it.

TL;DR- Play FFT or die.

I hope you like my quote, you should use it for the ad Frg :3

Flag Post

The Doped Saber is too commonly used, the Tank Shield is annoying, the Rail Gun whacks you in the ass and the suppressor fucks you up. Have fun.

Flag Post

Lol wow basic. just wow. Slap could be usefull…very usefull. But nice quote xD lololol

Flag Post

LOL. All amusing, but I can’t use any of it. Like I said, the need to be short. Like 5-6 words short. And they need to say why FFT is the best. Humor is OK, but they all need to be clean and something someone who never played will understand.

For example, the f-bomb quote is about the right length, has humor, but is not necessarily clean, and no one will get it until they play.

I might just have to abandon this part of the project if I don’t get something good today. It’s your chance to have your name in front of millions of people.

Flag Post

Epic game, great graphic, great experience.

Flag Post

That’s more like it. :)

One more request. Please write it in this format with your rank.

“The best game ever!” -Lft. freerangegames

Flag Post

" Die hard, Die fast, Die by my hand. " – Lft. Diegozil

Flag Post

“Great game, Great graphics, and very addicting!” -Maj. cloakerx
" Best tps with the best graphics around" -Maj. cloakerx
“Think you’ve seen the best tps around? think again!” -Maj. cloakerx
" I thought I had played the best shooter around…untill I found fft!" – Maj. cloakerx
" When I played FFT…Mind=blown by its awesomeness" -Maj. cloakerx
“Other games? why would I play other games when there’s FFT?!” -Maj. cloakerx

Flag Post

Best multiplayer around, epic gameplay, Graphic’s will make u cry! -Col. Joshthekiller

Flag Post

FFT gives the me opportunities I need to be the best gamer I can be’ – Cpt. BasicBasic
‘Like long range shotguns? Click here!’ – Cpt. BasicBasic
‘Boom! Headshot! In FFT you don’t have to die from that!’ – Cpt BasicBasic
‘Stuff gravity lets make an arena that defies logic – Lft. Frg’- Cpt BasicBasic

Admittedly they aren’t very long range anymore, but by the time they figure that out they’ll be hooked.

Flag Post

I dunno, I think the F-Bomb one is clean enough, sure they might not get it but it grabs the attention and when they get in the game they will have that “OOooooh I get it” moment.

“It’s the only shooter I’ve ever enjoyed” – Maj. Kelfer

Flag Post

Also…

“I’m pacifist in real life, but a killer in FreeFall Tournament” – Maj. Kelfer

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kelfer:

Also…

“I’m pacifist in real life, but a killer in FreeFall Tournament” – Maj. Kelfer

Coulda just edited post.