New classes coming page 8 (locked)

216 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sizrek:

I can’t wait for this patch. Shotgun nerf, 4 new classes, and possibly some other awesome fixes. Best part is, all the non-gunners (scouts specifically) will be more skilled because of facing the OP shotgun, and the gunners will have to be better in order to kill with a fair weapon.

Hopefully flare gun gets nerfed too, I hate using that thing.

Last thing…anyone remember the scout saber glitch? Where is attacked 5x as fast as normal and killed a tank in 4 seconds? Imagine that with Mega damage and hypercharge. Hell yeah!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dual_Smoke:

Who wants ice cream?

MEMEMEMMEMEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. wait…what kind of ice cream?

Flag Post

I can’t wait for this patch. Shotgun nerf, 4 new classes, and possibly some other awesome fixes. Best part is, all the non-gunners (scouts specifically) will be more skilled because of facing the OP shotgun, and the gunners will have to be better in order to kill with a fair weapon.

Hopefully flare gun gets nerfed too, I hate using that thing.

Last thing…anyone remember the scout saber glitch? Where is attacked 5x as fast as normal and killed a tank in 4 seconds? Imagine that with Mega damage and hypercharge. Hell yeah!

That saber glitch made me so much better at gunner since I had to be paranoid all the time (skill I’ve slowly lost since I don’t play very much anymore XD)

Flag Post

Lol, that is a good justification. And I think everyone’s losing skill, because we all are awaiting that update, and don’t feel like playing. Room seems only to have 30-40 members max at one time, as opposed to the 200 max previously a few months ago. Ah well…hopefully not much more waiting.

Flag Post

Lol, that is a good justification. And I think everyone’s losing skill, because we all are awaiting that update, and don’t feel like playing. Room seems only to have 30-40 members max at one time, as opposed to the 200 max previously a few months ago. Ah well…hopefully not much more waiting.

i feel like im going to die. waiting on this update is kiiiiiiiiiiiilling me. once it comes out i’ll be sooo happy. wat’s up josh.

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:
Originally posted by Glock243:
Originally posted by abraaz:

Is that a scene off Garfield? The cat looks wrong but the dog doesn’t.

No idea… Just a random internet picture.

Oh god…. No…….. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Flag Post

FRG İ WANT TO LEARN LASTEST DATE FOR BİG UPDATE WİLL İT BE COMPLATED PROBABLY WHEN

Flag Post

last of this year ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TURKSHAMAN:

FRG İ WANT TO LEARN LASTEST DATE FOR BİG UPDATE WİLL İT BE COMPLATED PROBABLY WHEN

Lol!! Abraaz…you know you want it to happen! Might happen next update?

And Turk, no one knows what in the hell you just said. Clarification please? Lol

Flag Post

You mean, FRG I really want to know when the next update is, or when it will be completed.

Flag Post

And Turk, no one knows what in the hell you just said. Clarification please? Lol

What exactly are you trying to say?? It would be great for another glitch…. only if it helps though, otherwise….no

Flag Post

He wants to know when the latest date it will be out by. Meaning it will absolutely be out by. No one knows when (or so i think)

Flag Post
Originally posted by solokillz:

What exactly are you trying to say?? It would be great for another glitch…. only if it helps though, otherwise….no

FRG I really want to know when the next update is, or when it will be completed. That is what Turk. is trying to say.

Flag Post

Hey everyone! We are back from Thanksgiving holiday. Sorry for shutting down on you, but we all needed a break.

I realize that everyone is anxious for the update. Trust me, we are too. We never intended for it to take this long. I stopped promising dates a long time ago, so any date that you were expecting was just based on a rumor, not started by me. I’ll only ever say soon, or not for a long time.

But things look like they are progressing smoothly, at least for the time being. Cross your fingers, but it looks like we will update soon. (Still no guarantees.)

I deleted several prior posts that contained foul language used as personal attacks. Please don’t do that.

Flag Post

Hmmm…soon you say? Soon has 4 letters; therefore that means 4 days max! YES!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

Hey everyone! We are back from Thanksgiving holiday. Sorry for shutting down on you, but we all needed a break.

I realize that everyone is anxious for the update. Trust me, we are too. We never intended for it to take this long. I stopped promising dates a long time ago, so any date that you were expecting was just based on a rumor, not started by me. I’ll only ever say soon, or not for a long time.

But things look like they are progressing smoothly, at least for the time being. Cross your fingers, but it looks like we will update soon. (Still no guarantees.)

I deleted several prior posts that contained foul language used as personal attacks. Please don’t do that.

Ok since u have a explanation why the update was not here its ok, next time tell us when your going on vacation though, so we know that you ant working. P.s i had a fealing that you were on vacation, i need to listen to my gut more. XD

Flag Post

soory for my english yes josh true say u understood

Flag Post

soory for my english yes josh true say u understood

Before anyone trolls him for bad English, Turkshaman(block quote) Sorry for my English, and yes Josh you understood.

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:
Originally posted by freerangegames:

Ok since u have a explanation why the update was not here its ok, next time tell us when your going on vacation though, so we know that you ant working. P.s i had a fealing that you were on vacation, i need to listen to my gut more. XD

Josh is right even though we all needed a break. just next time let us know so that we won’t get our hopes up as high as they were and then have us disappointed. Hopefully not much more but all this waiting is really starting to bother me more than it should right now

Flag Post

İ AM GOİNG TO USE MORE EASİLY UNDERSTANDABLE GRAMMAR

İ CANT UNDERSTAND TİME, 30 DAY İS SHORT OR LONG TİME, İ CANT DECİDE ,SO İ THİNK, FRG CAN EXPLAİN ME, WHAT İS SHORT TİME AND LONG TİME :)

MUHTEMELEN NE ZAMAN ŞU GÜNCELLEŞTİRME YÜKLENİR ULAN !!!!!!!!

Flag Post

WHEN İ SAY USE İ WANT TO MEAN İ WİLL WRİTE WİTH UNDERSTANDABLE GRAMMAR

Flag Post

i and my fxxxable english but i am learning i am prep student

Flag Post

turk ur doing good at least ur trying and glock serves u write for calling me a……im not gonna say it

Flag Post
Originally posted by killergunz123:

turk ur doing good at least ur trying and glock serves u write for calling me a……im not gonna say it

Killergunz, I deleted both you and Glock’s posts for personal attacks with foul language. Please stop trying to call Glock out.

@Turkshaman, Soon is soon. I won’t say when because I do not know exactly. It’ll be ready when it is ready. Please be patient.

Flag Post

well I hope soon=a few days cuz Km getting tired of waiting