The Great Tech Defence page 2

91 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by speakofsilence:
Originally posted by LoopyX338:
Originally posted by Djinn99:

You’re both off actually, Neutron Shell lasts 8 seconds. :P

I’m curious as to how you plan on getting all of your players on the same team, specially through multiple matches? And as for holding off tanks with flamethrowers, it is not just a kill anything weapon (like the shotgun has become), using it to its full potential requires skill and practice. And, although Dev and Fyr are both above average players, they’re not primary tanks. I’ve countered tech/gunner/tank spam nests alone quite a few times. But, with that being said, if you actually have a real strategy and can execute it I would be curious to see it and fight against it ;)

This man is a machine when it comes to tanking, your 5 man team wouldn’t stand a chance if he came in and I was behind on heals. If you manage to take him down (very tough, trust me) I have an Ion Burster that will make short work of shields and with an Ion/bomb your health will quickly follow. I’m interested to see how this works, but any good player can rape a tech. My comment to help you would be to get gexiun or blemispho, along with me we make the best 3 techs in the game (as each of us are great alone and god-like with a good team) but I’m not interested in this team, I believe in a balanced team. My preference would be: Djinn (god tank) xxi (sniper) Rocket907 (great gunner + laughs and tbags) gexiun (the greatest tech I know) joshthekiller (scout, read his name KILLER) padrone1987 (great at everything) but of course with all of us being such high ranks the god team can never become a reality

There Josh. You’re finally mentioned somewhere. No more complaining now, mmkay? :P

seriously – _ – you’re mentioned. happy now? good lol. now stop complaining :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:

I’m curious as to how you plan on getting all of your players on the same team, specially through multiple matches? And as for holding off tanks with flamethrowers, it is not just a kill anything weapon (like the shotgun has become), using it to its full potential requires skill and practice. And, although Dev and Fyr are both above average players, they’re not primary tanks. I’ve countered tech/gunner/tank spam nests alone quite a few times. But, with that being said, if you actually have a real strategy and can execute it I would be curious to see it and fight against it ;)

This man is a machine when it comes to tanking, your 5 man team wouldn’t stand a chance if he came in and I was behind on heals. If you manage to take him down (very tough, trust me) I have an Ion Burster that will make short work of shields and with an Ion/bomb your health will quickly follow. I’m interested to see how this works, but any good player can rape a tech. My comment to help you would be to get gexiun or blemispho, along with me we make the best 3 techs in the game (as each of us are great alone and god-like with a good team) but I’m not interested in this team, I believe in a balanced team. My preference would be: Djinn (god tank) xxi (sniper) Rocket907 (great gunner + laughs and tbags) gexiun (the greatest tech I know) joshthekiller (scout, read his name KILLER) padrone1987 (great at everything) but of course with all of us being such high ranks the god team can never become a reality

There Josh. You’re finally mentioned somewhere. No more complaining now, mmkay? :P

Loopy TY :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by joshthekiller:

Loopy TY :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I think you guys made josh’s day..

Flag Post
Originally posted by prepkunow:

This sounds like fun… to beat! :P I’d like to invite shadow and djinn to join me in forming a team to counter this defense whenever it is ready. I’ll make a new topic on this shortly, and anyone else who wants to join the offensive side is welcome to sign up, but be warned that attacking will be significantly harder than defending. Whenever clans are ready, I’m hoping that there will be at least two clans ready to duke it out on the battlefield :)

P.S I think it’s possible to beat this 5v5 with all scouts. I’d love to try

So we have a tech and scout team? alright then…GUNNER IT IS. :P (someone make one. I’m too lazy to. unless i do it when i get home from school), but I’d recomend rj, deven,, me, (there really aren’t many people on cause of school, so choices are limited. could think of more but haven’t seen them much.) and…xxi!!!!! he’s back :P

Gunner team will dominate, im in cloak.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rja12:

This sounds like fun… to beat! :P I’d like to invite shadow and djinn to join me in forming a team to counter this defense whenever it is ready. I’ll make a new topic on this shortly, and anyone else who wants to join the offensive side is welcome to sign up, but be warned that attacking will be significantly harder than defending. Whenever clans are ready, I’m hoping that there will be at least two clans ready to duke it out on the battlefield :)

So we have a tech and scout team? alright then…GUNNER IT IS. :P (someone make one. I’m too lazy to. unless i do it when i get home from school), but I’d recomend rj, deven,, me, (there really aren’t many people on cause of school, so choices are limited. could think of more but haven’t seen them much.) and…xxi!!!!! he’s back :P

AND WHOEVER IS THINKING ABOUT STARTING A TANK TEAM DONT DO IT _ that would just be op lol.

Flag Post

AND WHOEVER IS THINKING ABOUT STARTING A TANK TEAM DONT DO IT _ that would just be op lol.

………… hmm……………

CALLING ALL LFTS AND UP WHO DON’T DESERVE OUR RANKS AND ONLY GOT THEM BECAUSE WE’VE BEEN HERE FOR SO LONG AND AREN’T ACTUALLY AS GOOD AS THESE PEOPLE. LET’S MAKE A TANK TEAM!

Flag Post

Are you signing loop? Btw, I use Sonic, so I stun, bomb and generally destroy techs before they can heal. I know how easy it is to kill them.

Flag Post

………… hmm……………

CALLING ALL LFTS AND UP WHO DON’T DESERVE OUR RANKS AND ONLY GOT THEM BECAUSE WE’VE BEEN HERE FOR SO LONG AND AREN’T ACTUALLY AS GOOD AS THESE PEOPLE. LET’S MAKE A TANK TEAM!

NOOO SOS dont :(

Flag Post

I would join the anti team and be the token tech, storyline: I rebelled xD

Flag Post

I would join the anti team and be the token tech, storyline: I rebelled xD

.______.

Not cool man, not cool. We have a shortage as it is…

Btw a couple notes.

I found a way to make it completely snipe proof.

Since suppressors shoot through neutron shields that effectively counters tanks.

Flag Post

Yeah, place the suppressors on the ceiling and no sniper can touch them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

That’s what you think… ;)

Flag Post

Hold on a second, you guys starting a flame war just as i was away for a couple of days? Sigh.

Yea, place tha suppresors on tha roof! Not only will snipers have a hard time touching them, those fly-by scouts can’t F-Bomb them that easily. Cos they usually aim for the ground. :D

Flag Post

That’s what you think… ;)

We always have our primary gun :) i can easily kill a suppresor on a roof with my shotgun…

Flag Post

………… hmm……………

But speaking of tanks, i played with the famous Dual_smoke today

Flag Post

I’d love to be your gunner, my sniping is pretty good (not to brag or anything but ya know i’m applying) and i can if needed play tank.And will there be like a tryout or something to make sure or will it be like you just decide who to put?

Flag Post

And i can play scout good enough but i play like crap with a tech..

Flag Post

Signed you darker

That was me doing a solo defence in basically perfect conditions.

A set-up, Not organised, just happend. (Gunner was being healed by a tech as well, we just got bombed so its a bit scattered.)

Team

Team

They all rushed us with scouts, basically feeding us so many kills it wasn’t even funny. However then the game starting like crazy and those scouts started teleporting and dealing 100dps (literally dps, so in 3-4 seconds we were dead), also I had really noob teammates. It was a solo defence.

With the lag gone, the next game went much better >:D

I can’t remember this one well, I think it was just me and Ben again.

Flag Post

Ben isn’t in the last one basic lol. And in that one you had 3 helpers that atleast did something.

Flag Post

Lol.

Flag Post

basicbasic 2person with reg.shotty (one of them got mega dmg.) can breach it if there is only 2 tech and 2 gunner

Flag Post
Originally posted by yuriyigit:

basicbasic 2person with reg.shotty (one of them got mega dmg.) can breach it if there is only 2 tech and 2 gunner

Lol, sooooo inexperienced agaisnt my team.

You came up agaisnt me in a 1 v 1 with a shotty while I was low hp and kill me, then say that you can do that. You are soooooo full of it.

You only got 2 kills in anyway, scouts got more. Damn laggy basterds D:

Flag Post

clicks topic Cool! Er…. Okay…. ._.
I don’t quite have as much opportunity to play this game as of late…

:/ joining this would be interesting to stop those waves of attacks

However, How to disable a Supp- errr… Cat
Yeah, just put them clips on the back of a suppressor and it stops working. Don’t you know how to put clips on the back of a suppressor? I’ll refresh your mind. Stand in it.

Flag Post

i would apply, but im not active :)

Flag Post

I’d like to apply once the west server is back on. Though I’ll be more effective as a gunner since i haven’t used tech for a while.