The Great Tech Defence page 3

91 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by cloakerx:

Lol.

I take a break and this is what happens? THE APOCALYPSE IS UPON US.

Flag Post

Ben isn’t in the last one basic lol. And in that one you had 3 helpers that atleast did something.

I’m fairly sure I solo’d it actually. Maybe I had sammy at my back though.

Flag Post

I would like to sign up. I am quit effective as a battle tech or a support tech. (didnt read the rest of the thread so i dont know if theres room) feel free to ask me any questions

Flag Post

Lol.

I dont really care what happens tonight! Everything’s alright when my homies unite! herp

Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:

Lol.

Btw basic… Weren’t you arguing against me about how weak a tech team would be? Does this mean you take that back?

Flag Post
Originally posted by speakofsilence:

Lol.

Btw basic… Weren’t you arguing against me about how weak a tech team would be? Does this mean you take that back?

No, my team is completely different from a tech team. It involves counter-snipers and me. Not only that it is based on a certain spot in the map.

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

Lol.

No, my team is completely different from a tech team. It involves counter-snipers and me. Not only that it is based on a certain spot in the map.

I meant this specific picture. It seemed to work just fine for you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xco200:

I would like to sign up. I am quit effective as a battle tech or a support tech. (didnt read the rest of the thread so i dont know if theres room) feel free to ask me any questions

you dont even play

Flag Post

Lol.

I meant this specific picture. It seemed to work just fine for you.

We weren’t even being sniped, just a bunch of tanks and scouts running in. Well, maybe one sniper that I hunted down.

Signed

Flag Post
Originally posted by rja12:

you dont even play

yes he does. i used to play with him all the time. in fact, he came on yesterday and we played.

Flag Post

you dont even play

you dont even play

yes he does. i used to play with him all the time. in fact, he came on yesterday and we played.

Ty for supporting me cloaker, and rja, ive just taken a break from the game, but i will actively play now that i am in the great tech defense. Should i buddy some of the people in the clan/group so i can join the games?

Flag Post

you dont even play

you dont even play

Ty for supporting me cloaker, and rja, ive just taken a break from the game, but i will actively play now that i am in the great tech defense. Should i buddy some of the people in the clan/group so i can join the games?

Yes, you should friend those in the tech defense and any others you like to play with so that you know when they are on and can join their game.

Flag Post

Yea, the Great Tech Defence™ is only a semi-organised thing. Just say you and some1 else are in the lobby you may ask…

‘Wanna tech?’

and if he/she says yes then you do that :D, and then maybe hire a gunner/tank or something from your team to help as well.

Its just an easy way to get some wins, to tech…. and annoy people while doing it :D

Flag Post

you dont even play

you dont even play

Yea thats probally why i said you don’t play, i havent seen you on for a while. But welcome back

Flag Post

Yea, the Great Tech Defence™ is only a semi-organised thing. Just say you and some1 else are in the lobby you may ask…

‘Wanna tech?’

and if he/she says yes then you do that :D, and then maybe hire a gunner/tank or something from your team to help as well.

Its just an easy way to get some wins, to tech…. and annoy people while doing it :D

your right about the annoy part because techs are annoying as hell. Especially when your trying to snipe them and like 5 of them are healing each other and every time i snipe one of them i get confused and i lose direction of who i was sniping because they all look the same and also their health just keeps refilling.

Flag Post

I still think a team with the people I named would be a lot more effective than any single class spam team there could be. I’m not saying it’s a bad idea, but I just played a 2v5 game against 3 techs a gunner and a scout and got a 35 killstreak as a gunner (which I hate playing)

Flag Post
Originally posted by LoopyX338:

I still think a team with the people I named would be a lot more effective than any single class spam team there could be. I’m not saying it’s a bad idea, but I just played a 2v5 game against 3 techs a gunner and a scout and got a 35 killstreak as a gunner (which I hate playing)

You can’t snipe us remember….

Flag Post

If you stand out to the side of the center area you can snipe, your plan has huge gaps

Flag Post

If you stand out to the side of the center area you can snipe, your plan has huge gaps

That assault has huge gaps. A gunner can simply jump up and kill you while I stun.

Flag Post

…………………….. That’s the point in having a team, you can’t stun everyone at once

Flag Post

You can multi stun though, and in the basement its rather packed.

Flag Post

Off to the side at the bottom of the towers you can peek in and snipe a few turrets/players, I’m not saying it would work, I’m saying it’s possible because I’ve done it

Flag Post

Off to the side at the bottom of the towers you can peek in and snipe a few turrets/players, I’m not saying it would work, I’m saying it’s possible because I’ve done it

:o….is loppy….giving sniping advice? since when? lol

Flag Post

tank and gunner is all what it takes to ruin this

Flag Post

basic could i join i mean im good at tank have a flame just in case theres trouble and can tech also.