Donation Items

14 posts

Flag Post

Donation Items were added in the last update to Today’s Sales on the Main Menu screen. (Current class sales do not cover server costs still.) If we get enough support to pay for our current servers, then we will start opening servers in other locales of people who donate for 30 Days.

If you were to donate, what would you like us to do for you?

Flag Post

Armor customization and female models. Also dismemberment and gore.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glock243:

Those sound more like feature requests. Eventually we plan to have skins, so we could do exclusive skins.

We have no plans to do dismemberment and gore, but would like to have ragdoll in the future.

Flag Post
Originally posted by freerangegames:

Those sound more like feature requests. Eventually we plan to have skins, so we could do exclusive skins.

We have no plans to do dismemberment and gore, but would like to have ragdoll in the future.

Vaporization also, for flame throwers and alike weapons.

Flag Post

Glock, there already is a thread for feature Suggestions. We’ll get to those as we can. I’m specifically soliciting ideas that would make people who donate feel happy they did. Giving all classes to someone who pays for a month of server costs is easy enough to do, but not that special. Distinct skins, “Sponsored by UzerX” by the server on the Server connect screen, a halo above your character, in-game system messages—-those kind of things may be fun to do. If you’d give $500, what would you want?

Flag Post

Glock, there already is a thread for feature Suggestions. We’ll get to those as we can. I’m specifically soliciting ideas that would make people who donate feel happy they did. Giving all classes to someone who pays for a month of server costs is easy enough to do, but not that special. Distinct skins, “Sponsored by UzerX” by the server on the Server connect screen, a halo above your character, in-game system messages—-those kind of things may be fun to do. If you’d give $500, what would you want?

A special melee weapon for every class.

A special reskin for every class.

A unique taunt voice.

Name in the credits.

Also a specially colored name.

Flag Post

I like the unique taunt voice idea.

Flag Post

At the tally screen of each session (KDR / Score) you can put a special thanks / shout out to " bla bla " that would be whoever in that game donated.

Also in those team screen you can put a special border around their name.

Flag Post

A class that we as a community can design

Flag Post

Nah, I don’t like the gore part. Probably because the guys are mostly robot, from a that health and shields.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dewottpoke:

Nah, I don’t like the gore part. Probably because the guys are mostly robot, from a that health and shields.

Nah, they’re humans, just in advanced combat suits.
I think the rewards should be reward dependant on the donation amount. Examples:
1-10$ A coloured name, of the donaters choice, Appears in chat and the scoreboard.
11-30$ A mixed colour suit, consisting of a colour of your choice and your team colour.
31-50$ Name in Donater section of credits.
51-100$ A special message that they can set in the preloading screen, asking as FRG deems it accepatable, or just “sponsored by playerx”
101$+ Name in associate producers. Immediate access to all new updates, such as new classes instantly unlocked.
If you were to donate 31$ then you would get all above packages.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dewottpoke:

I like gore. I think they should spill out oil when they die. But it’s the future, why would robots need oil anyway? Idk, to not rust or something? Still, I think there should be some kind of gore when they die.