Bug reports page 20

1138 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by vmbg90:

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/vmbg90

A image is better than one thousand of word
I deleted the Avatar&nickname for privacy
I do not know because sometimes you cannot conquest disconnected lands, because I am not tested this case. Here you have one future disconnected land in a island. If you need to test it, whisper me for nickname
Screenshot taken 5 minutes ago.
Maybe the island owner is very creative :) or misunderstood game rules

Flag Post

Eeek… My equipment card granting flying (The Seven-League Boots) was destroyed but my card (Xedden) still had Flying!!!

Flag Post

Legendary cards do not have restrictions related to koth. Please fix.

Flag Post

bykuzplastiku, it’s known issue and will be fixed very soon.

Flag Post

When creature is poisoned, and has prayer ability, the poison inflict damage and then its removed by prayer ability. I think that prayer must activate before any other effect.

Flag Post

i have here a picture of a Super rare single squad fight on koth: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8079/8319449209_7bca34ab78_b.jpg

now, im sorry bykuzplastiku i dont know if u knew about this and did it anyway but i lost 4K from the normal battle and another 4K to take the printscreen….i want a refund.

ps- i still havent got the Gatherer II reward ;D

Flag Post

KOTH bug with the legendary cards is fixed.

Flag Post

Not really fixed unless you add them back to large hills. spending that many cards to make a hero unusable in pvp cant possibly be what you intended.

Flag Post

The skill ‘prayer’ freezes my game and all I can do is refresh (I tryed chrome and firefox, same problem).
I didn’t have this problem before today.
The skill ‘sedation’ might also be part of this problem, I’m not quite sure.

EDIT: problem solved it seems

Flag Post

Didn’t receive my 10 k and 30 k awards for the achievement “Gatherer”, it was a pain in the ass hope i see that money one day….

Flag Post

Can I have a response to the issue with legendary cards not being allowed on the large hills?

Flag Post

nullard, in the description for the large hill “Battle with single squad containing no legendary cards”, so it’s ok. We are thinking about adding new type of tournament where you’ll can use your Legendary cards.

Zedai, it’s known issue and it will be fixed asap. When we’ve fixed this all players who already complete this achievement will receive his award.

Flag Post

hi, today i was going to get my lands income and i noticed i had 3 more lands that i could put in my island…i got my income and when i was putting a governor in my last of the three lands i pressed apoint and the game just load for about 30 sec so i just pressed island again so i could get out of that loading screen and thats when my income disapears
I had 33K and i ended up with around 60K after the gathering of the income and now i have 33K again, i refreshed and still doenst give me my money

must fix!

Flag Post

Hi

We (JHF) got recently problems with display of number of wins in clan wars. The displayed number of wins seems to be in several cases sum of previous round and current one. Some ppl get 30 per 15 (free city) for example but they fought 15 ofc.

Please fix it and check if this have any influence on the total era wins (onunce sharing). If so please bring it to order, we are keeping the track of real wins number if needed.

thank you

Bykuzplastiku
JHF deputy

Flag Post

Button for turning off help tips is not working for me. They spam me every screen, once – but It is really ANNOYING! We already know how to play this game.

Flag Post

There’s another bug CW.
It’s not possible to repair a city anymore. When I want to repair anything I always get an error message saying that I don’t have enough money which is simply not true. I’m also not the only one having this problem.

That’s not really an important issue this era anymore but needs to be fixed before the next era starts.

Flag Post

MichaelH_ it will be fixed in a short time.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Dear bytex i have encountered a problem i have bought the vacation time for 7 days but i couldnt get into the shop t i coudnt even buy or see my islands no screen whatsoever except the main page. is this normal?

Flag Post

tomasandbryan which web browser are you use?

Flag Post

I have not received the promo card Cupid, I tried refreshing the page. My cards list still lists 1199 cards as well, so something seems off.

Flag Post

nullard, thanks for the report. We’ll check and fix your issue asap.

Flag Post

The card has now shown up. Thanks. :)

Flag Post

nullard, great, thanks for the help.

Flag Post

JUST Got master of Gatherer II ,But didnt got the 30k imperials REward. Plz help check it. And now i freeze the cost of imps.