Bug reports

1159 posts

Flag Post

Please report any bugs here. It will be helpfull if you’ll tell us your browser version.

Flag Post

I suspect huge memory leak.
but then again, I’m using flash on chrome on linux64 which I think making the effect more apparent.

Flag Post

Yes. We have memory leaks in Chrome ver. 18 and it’s reported bug of current version of Chrome when working with HTML5 apps. We’re trying to fix this issues from our side, but we think this problem will be totally solved only after new release or update of Chrome…

Flag Post

Thanks for reply.
I should try running this on firefox instead then.
just FYI, the mem leak eats up to 3GB in my case.

And wait does this mean it’s for ALL chrome, no matter what platform?

Flag Post

Not entirely sure if I’m bugging or not, but I’m playing from Safari on a MAC OS and I’m fairly sure that I’m missing some pop ups.

I get the messages appearing now and then about governors, but I seem to have missed bits of the tutorial until I restarted my browser (resulted in me putting a land in a daft place lol, but that’s fine)

More worrying lots of people talk to me about in-game chest drops – I don’t seem to be getting these (though it is possible I’m getting the reward without any pop-up to inform me of it I guess). Again I seem to occasionally get a belated tutorial pop-up or new day item, but feels like it’s not always appearing when it should.

Also no sound atm.

Flag Post

Ah also forgot. New friends I add aren’t appearing in-game, though those that add me seem to be able to offer me governships which I can accept – I just can’t return the favour. Have a feeling this may be a Kong issue rather than a Bytex issue though, as experienced similar with another game.

Flag Post

GKZhukov, thank you for your report. We’re testing this in MacOS Safari at this moment.

Flag Post

Hey, not sure if you guys did something or not, but just to let you know when I logged in today I got blitzed by a bunch of the pop-ups I was missing including level up and mission rewards – lands whoop! Booster pack openings (I had received the cards previously but had to check my cards tab to work out which ones were knew since I didn’t get the opening pop-up), secret chests, achievement rewards (again I think I’d got the rewards before but had to figure it out as didn’t get a message until now).

Flag Post

Thank you for the good news :-) We’ve fixed this problem.

Flag Post

i seem to have the same problem as GKZhukov, and also having a similar issue with other games. this issue seems to affect both my google chrome and firefox. can’t add new friends, but still can get governships invites

Flag Post

You have problems with friends because of private profile – game couldn’t use it to check your friends.

Flag Post

oh, ty

Flag Post

Hi there,

i recently purchased booster packs (1 of each) on the 50% special using ounces however the amount of ounces deducted was the full amount as opposed to the advertised discounted amount.

Appreciate any help in looking into this

Flag Post

Perpeptual battle from the Thug-Bal terrain has a card description saying it would work for cards, but only works for creatures, not for items. Maybe the description should be changed.

Flag Post

Didn’t played all day loaded the game my mana is empty wtf?

Flag Post

same

Flag Post

Cheers, Alex, for the previous fix. Much appreciated – I didn’t even realise I was missing out on campaign stories etc. before this!

I’m afraid I’m now getting the odd refresh (Safari again). Not catastrophic as it’s only periodic, but still, I’m guessing it shouldn’t be happening at all?

@d0kta – I think for me the friends thing is because one of my friends has a private profile (I don’t). Might take a while to figure out who unfortunately.

Flag Post

hi
invited to play about 20 friends, but did not receive even a beginner claudron, why?
and I have a problem with mana does not regenerate, why?

Flag Post

Hmm, I got rid of everyone with a private profile from my friends list, but all the recent friends I’ve added still don’t appear in-game. This means most of the active top-end players who weren’t on my list beforehand I can’t interact with, not to mention I’ve run out of governors and can’t add new friends in order to add new governors :S

Flag Post

After getting both a daily mana potion and a random mana bottle drop from a fight, I leveled with a lot of extra energy, when I did my energy went to my max for the new level, actually making me lose all the extra mana.

Flag Post

When I start a battle it Kongreagte sets a new highscore before the battle is done. E.g. when I start a battle and kongregate sets a new weekly highscore for wasted mana, I know already that I have lost. Maybe you should update the kongregate highscores only after you finished a battle or build in some delay as you know the max time a battle can take anyway.

Flag Post

The text for flight says: Immune to melee attacks from non-flying creatures. Even so, in a fight between a Wyvern (basic strike, flight, regeneration 2) and a Gveor (shot, mountain ally 2, flight, immunity to throw) the former couldn’t hit the latter. I think that’s not supposed to happen.

Flag Post

tiago3105: Are you sure there wasn’t a card with the catch ability? It removes flight so then the Wyvern wouldn’t be able to hit the Gveor.

Flag Post

I suspect there is a concurrency bug:
2 players A & B is invading player C’s island.
(I’m ‘A’ on the invading side.)

It’s shown that I’ve conquered a particular piece of land.
Then I went to invade another piece.
When come back to C’s island map again. it’s shown that B has conquered the island.

Of course, this could mean that C liberated the island from A. Then B conquered it.
But I doubt that is the case here because of the following:
- C doesn’t seem to be liberating other island pieces at all.
- C’s garrison deck is a beginner’s forest deck and the island is small. implying he should be a beginner.
which shouldn’t be able to so quickly liberate the island against me (with 350+ cards at the time.)

So I guess it could be that the game’s system allow 2 player to start conquering the same piece of land at the same time?
Thanks.

Flag Post

Friends, thank you for your bug reports. They are added to the bug tracking system, we work to fix them.