Bug reports page 10

1233 posts

Flag Post

not sure if this is bug or just build that way, but when i had 51 lands (10000 imperials daily), and went 7 days away for vacation (without buying vacation defense for lands), after 7 days i logged back in just to see that my governors (every land expect closest 7 had govs) earned ONLY 10000 imperials, but i still got research points for every element from past 7 days… none of my lands were captured, and there was only 1 barbarian, but it wont affect other lands, is this bug or where did my 60000 imperials go?

Flag Post

D4rker, thnk you for the report. We will check.
By design you should receive imperials and elemental points for the first 12 hours of your vacation (governor has a limited storage and can collect just one dose of income from a land. You need to take it from them to allow collecting further.)

Flag Post

When Mirror shield is on a creature with disguise, it reflects the attack to another creature, but ALSO reflects the disguise.

Flag Post

I have really weird problem. Now i logged in game. When battle ends (I win or lose) game is automaticcaly paused and is impossible to unpause it. Also some information windows arent showing to me (I have this problem longer). For example window with cards when i buy booster or window which inform about reach 5 lands friend gather limit. Now are barbarian and one ungar (17:31:00 remaining time) attacking my island and i can not do anything with it.

Flag Post

Battle keeps in endless loading, sometime… not sure if bug

Flag Post

My “Ent” was hitting “Dis” for several rounds, and he always did 0 damage (though he had 2 attack, and Dis had no protection)

Flag Post

NEWLY DISCOVERED BUG:

The “Furniture purchase” quest is not achieved by buying the “Novice Interior” pack of items for 25,000 crowns. Obviously it should be.

Flag Post

JMCrooks, cannot reproduce this bug here. Everything works well.

Matthew1J, what browser do you use (name and version)?

orkhadnagy, was there any Defender or Protector card at the field?

Sir_Valimont, thank you! Reported to the developers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlexBytex:

JMCrooks, cannot reproduce this bug here. Everything works well.

Matthew1J, what browser do you use (name and version)?

orkhadnagy, was there any Defender or Protector card at the field?

Sir_Valimont, thank you! Reported to the developers.

Opera and chrome. I tried it with both.

Flag Post

Hi.
I have a weird bug: when I go on island screen, or after a battle, the games keeps loading.
I already lost two territories because I was able to see that I was attacked, but the game was loading and I couldn’t do anything. I’m using Firefox and I hope you could fix that bug. Thanks.

Flag Post

JMCrooks, cannot reproduce this bug here.

Hmm. I have no explanation. There weren’t any other disguise terrains or powers in the field that I noticed.

Anyways. Another bug report. Had Kreid Moor out giving her immunity but my Camilla Eiwenhort card was still hit by double lightning ability.

Flag Post

Matthew1J, in Chrome please press F12 and switch to the Console tab in this new window. Then please try to reproduce the problem and send me lines you will see in the Console tab via PM. Thanks!

Qveotjn, please try to clear the browser cache and visit the game direct link http://o0.bytexgames.ru

JMCrooks, thanks for the report. I sent this to testers to reproduce.

Flag Post

JMCrooks, btw, Kreid Moor doesn’t give immunity to Camilla, because she is dark.

Flag Post

JMCrooks, btw, Kreid Moor doesn’t give immunity to Camilla, because she is dark.

Aah all allied mountain cards. Right.

Flag Post

Here’s an odd one:

I Have Kreid Moor out and my Nom (mountain, flight, revenge 2, 1 health left) killed a Kappa (Agony strike 1) and the game hung.

Kappa was set to 0 health and I guess it was going to do the agony strike, but the game’s just sitting there. I guess it must be a problem between agony strike and Inmunity.

Flag Post

I had mirror shield on a creature with immunity, and the reflected “double lightning” attack didn’t do any damage.

Flag Post

Thirst interacts strangely with immunity. If you have a creature with thirst adjacent to one with immunity the thirst creature will attack even though the immune creature takes zero damage. With thirst reading that it must deal damage to an adjacent creature before attacking and immunity reading unaffected by enemy abilities I assume that this is not an intentional result.

Flag Post

Zaen, we cannot reproduce this problem on the recent game version (released yesterday.) There were a lot of abilities fixes, I suppose this bug is fixed, too.

JMCrooks, we will check this, thanks.

Tombone, I asked testers to check this problem, thanks.

Flag Post

NEW BUG:

The opponent had 1 Sentinel out and my first card out was Wicht.

Wicht is immune to Bow+Arrow damage (shot). Sentinel has Trap 2 with shot.

My Wicht was damaged for 2 when it came out, even though the Sentinel’s damage type should not hit it.

Flag Post

Whenever my magic mirror kills a creature with magic explosion and there are no other oponent creatures the game freezes

Flag Post

BUG NOT FIXED

Magic Explosion hitting a Magic Mirror STILL CRASHES THE GAME. I thought you fixed this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sir_Valimont:

BUG NOT FIXED

Magic Explosion hitting a Magic Mirror STILL CRASHES THE GAME. I thought you fixed this.

Really? I’m pretty sure I’ve seen that happen before the fix, and maybe again today, and it didn’t freeze up my computer.

Also, the damage type of abilities has been changed to neutral. So Trap 2 now does 2 damage to everything. Armour skill doesn’t negate it I think, and neither does resistance. Double lightning 1 does 1 damage to everything, double lightning 2 2 damage, etc…

Flag Post

Sir_Valimont, yes, Trap has the neutral attack type now. Use Immunity to protect against it.

Regarding Magic Explosion hitting a Magic Mirror – we’re fixing this now, thank you.

Flag Post

It’s not an important bug, but some of my squads have the same number.

Flag Post

Sir_Valimont, yes, Trap has the neutral attack type now. Use Immunity to protect against it.

Regarding Magic Explosion hitting a Magic Mirror – we’re fixing this now, thank you.

Ah yes, I see the update about Trap now … so not a bug. Thanks for the quick response.