Bug reports page 11

1093 posts

Flag Post

JMCrooks, it is easy to rename them.
This also allows to group squads the way you want (the game sorts them using their names.)

Flag Post

NEW BUG:

When a creature with Necrophagy equips the Staff of Distortion, and then kills the opposite creature, it does not get healed by Necrophagy.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Can you fix it so that “fade away” creatures aren’t healed by the healing ability. It defeats the purpose of fade away a little bit.

Flag Post

JMCrooks, I doubt this can be fixed. As I know it works this way by design.

Flag Post

Bug:

Immunity only works on the first hit of double lightning….. the second hit of double lightning still hits…. (by the way, this is in regards to immunity from Kreid-Moor…)

Flag Post

Sir_Valmont, Necrophagy needs to kill an opposing card using a base attack to gain HP.

SilentXSerene, please note that all DL cards have their base attack. We checked this and everything works well: DL card (i.e. Storm Herald) gives two lightning attacks to Mountain creatures with Immunity given by Kreid-Moor. Both these attacks were blocked. Then Storm Herald dealt its base attack (lightning, too) and it wasn’t blocked, because Immunity works against DL only.

Flag Post

Ok, thanks for the explanation. Maybe the text could be upgraded to explain. XD

Flag Post

The game freezes…..
The opponent uses poisonous fog (swamp creature with poison 2 and incorporeal) equipped with ikhves axe and Lyer Kulat…..
My side has dreven, void mage, and angel of retribution……
Angel of retribution uses cleanse on dreven, there is the animation for cleansing but the poison on dreven still remains. Then, at the next turn, poisonous fog attacks dreven and then the game stops.

Flag Post

And thank you for the reply for the double lightning ability.
It was because the second lightning (still double lightning) hits a non-mountain creature. The third lightning hits my mountain creature, which works just fine since the third lightning is the opponent’s normal attack.

Flag Post

I try to attack one of a players land, and instead of the battle screen, it takes me to the portal screen of my tower. This has happened me with 2 players so far. The first attack on their lands worked normally, and the problem came in both cases when I tried to take a second land.

Flag Post

SilentXSerene, thank you for the report. I forwarded this to the developers.

orkhadnagy, could you please take a look at your mana at this moment? Probably, it is exhausted. The game should tell you about this, but there can be a bug in this particular circumstances.

Flag Post

Hi I`ve played 27 days in a row and it kept track correctly but at the 28th day it set me back to day 1, and I logged in every 12 hours without fault.

Flag Post

I was at 25k in pending KotH payouts prior to the patch and after the patch received 0 and am at 250 total imps. I would like that KotH payouts if possible. This probably occurred because it seems like you reset the KotH and Dragon info during a patch. Thanks!

Flag Post

DjdeLighT, it is OK. The game starts counting days from 1 after it gived you the 27th day reward.

demonachizer, I will ask the developers if this is possible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlexBytex:

DjdeLighT, it is OK. The game starts counting days from 1 after it gived you the 27th day reward.

demonachizer, I will ask the developers if this is possible.

Any update?

Flag Post

demonachizer, unfortunately, it isn’t possible. We will improve the game code to prevent this problem in the future.

Flag Post

Is it working as designed that the fire breath portion of a flier’s attack can hit a creature with hideout?

The exact situation I noticed this with was a Bronze Dragon attacking my Fire Clone. The fire breath hit my clone, dealing damage (and then the regular strike missed).

Flag Post

I just noticed that the lightning shield “revenge” ability doesn’t activate if damage is reduced to 0. I think it probably should?

Flag Post

Veturfaeddur, I will ask the developers to check this, thanks.

JMCrooks, Revenge should work only if the damage is dealt.

Flag Post

Not sure if this is just me or if it’s a bug, but I signed in to play today and I’m missing most of my islands. I had about 26 or 27 and now I only have 19. Signed back out of Kong and in again, emptied the cache…no change. Very weird!! :O

Flag Post

Prob should have mentioned that this wasn’t just from me being silly and not watching my lands as they got taken over…When I left the game last night, no one had attacked my islands. I also just noticed that, having defended an island from someone who attacked it about 40 min ago, something is wrong with the time. I tuned in to the attack within 20 min of it happening and the counter was at 17 hrs to defend. When I looked at it 10 min later, it was down to 13 hrs. So something is def odd.

Flag Post

aki3b, thank you for your report. I will ask developers to check this.

Flag Post

Hey, I noticed that when the ability Magic Mirror causes damage to a creature with plague, no one is taking damage from the plague. Just something I spotted.

Flag Post

cheesyz, thank you for the report.