Bug reports page 13

1138 posts

Flag Post

patonra, did you clear your browser cache?

Stormborn80, if you’re level 29 and reach 30, you receive the “Reach level 30” reward immediately.

Flag Post

Yeah I tried that first, didn’t do anything.

Flag Post

What is your Chrome version?

Flag Post

Latest Version, I downloaded right now to make sure, but still epic lag.

Flag Post

P.S. I set up a new game on my Facebook account which worked perfectly. so I don’t think it can be my browser.

Flag Post

The other reason may be your antivirus software. Which one do you use?

Flag Post

AVG

Flag Post

New bug:

I can’t fight a battle in Chrome without the game crashing.

I can’t fight a battle in Safari without the game refreshing and stopping the battle at the beginning.

Maybe this has to do with sound effects, but I can’t adjust the speed setting because the game crashes before I can do anything.

So basically even though I am using two different browsers the game is broken for me. :(

Flag Post

Sir_Valimont, thank you for your report.
Could you please tell me exact versions of your browsers?

Flag Post

Chrome version 21.0.1180.89
Safari version 5.1.7 (6534.57.2)

Luckily I have enough daily income to constantly be in Protection Mode but I hope it gets fixed soon …

Flag Post

Thank you for the details. I forwarded this to the developers.

Flag Post

Maybe they need to fix something with my account specifically, I don’t know.

Please be aware that not only is this preventing me from playing the game, but it is also costing me 100,000 imperials / day just to stay in Protection Mode so I don’t lose my lands.

Flag Post

Sir_Valimont, could you please try to open BTC in some non-Webkit based browser, like Internet Explorer, FireFox or Opera? Will it crash there, too?

Flag Post

I installed and tried Firefox. It works but makes my computer run very slowly (and my computer has 16 GB of ram).

Chrome and Safari are still broken.

Flag Post

Thank you for your feedback.

Flag Post

I hope you are still fixing this problem. Firefox is so slow for me it makes the game unplayable, and as you know my main two browsers are also broken …

Flag Post

Sir, developers are trying to reproduce and fix this problem. Thank you for your help.

Flag Post

Hmm, I seem to be having a similar issue to Sir_Valimont. When I try to start a battle it goes to the squad screen, and I pick my squad, and then the battle screen shows up for a second, and then Chrome goes to the “Aw snap” crash page. I’m running Chrome Version 21.0.1180.81 on Ubuntu 2.6.32-22.

Flag Post

Sir_Valimont, batmanone, could you please try to play in Chrome now? The developers made some changes.

Flag Post

Thanks! seems to be working for me now.

Flag Post

Yes, it is working again. Thanks.

Flag Post

Good! Thank you for your help, friends.

Flag Post

I have had a repeatable error:

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee28/Rhys_Onasi/Games/buggedcard.png

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee28/Rhys_Onasi/Games/CardWeirdedOut.png

In both cases, my Revived Sorcerer suddenly started falling off the screen. It wasn’t dying, in the 2nd photo I had a complete control of the game and nothing could have killed it as far as I know.

It left that trail of “ghosts” and then the game froze.

Flag Post

Veturfaeddur, thank you!
\I forwarded your report to the developers.

Flag Post

Hello

Today I had a windows update with a reboot. Since that, the battles are like 10 times faster then before. I don’t like that, it is just too fast. One thing that also changed are the 3 values around the ungar’s name (cards in deck, cards in graveyard and the ungar’s lifepoints), they seem to be much smaller and thinner since the update. The speed really bothers me. I use Firefox.