Bug reports page 14

1232 posts

Flag Post

This is not a bug, but merely something that should be considered in clan wars component.

I’m personally finding it difficult to participate in any of the battle phases becos:
1) the battle phases that take place either occur when i need to work or,
2) i need to sleep

Not having a whinge, but perhaps some allowance could be made to people who live in other timezones?

Cheers!

Flag Post

sensasai, could you please post a screenshot of these ungar values? Regarding the battle speed – please note that you can change this using the controls below the battle field.

SillySorJai, thank you for your feedback. I will forward this to the game designers.

Flag Post

Bytex -

Recently it seems like when I invite people to join a clan, most of the invitations don’t work. Sometimes it seems like only one person at a time can get an invite, so I have to keep re-inviting people. Is there a bug?

Flag Post

Thank you for your report. This problem will be fixed shorty.

Flag Post

When using Inquisitions Exeutioner, it doesnt work when there is a Tiamat (Terror 2) on the opposite side. Should he not be 4 attack because of Dark Assassisin therefore be able to attack ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fulhamguy:

When using Inquisitions Exeutioner, it doesnt work when there is a Tiamat (Terror 2) on the opposite side. Should he not be 4 attack because of Dark Assassisin therefore be able to attack ?

As it currently stands, Assassin abilities only trigger as the creature is attacking. Since Terror removes a creature’s chance to attack in the first place, it doesn’t trigger.

One thing that I find strange though is that Terror stops a creature from successfully using “Trap.” That makes very little sense to me indeed.

Flag Post

Hello Alex, I am not sure if this has been posted before but here goes.

When using Varangian, I notice that Bodyguard aspect ignores the fact that Varangian has Armor as well. When a unit with 4 attack and rage gets two free swings at me, Varangian takes a full 8 damage instead of just 2 if the unit was swinging directly at Varangian.

If this is not intentional, Bodyguard should respect Armor otherwise Varangian is yet another unfortunate statistic in the never to be used promo line.

Flag Post

Heihu, Bodyguard redirects damage, not attack.
I mean it takes the resulting damage instead of Ungar. Ungar doesn’t have Armour, therefore the resulting damage is full.

Flag Post

Bytex,

Somehow i got a portal that went to a friend of mine. I ofcourse cant attack my friends so that portal is wasted. Is that supposed to happen?

Flag Post

Apekiller, this problem will be fixed shortly, thanks.

Flag Post

shield isn’t actually reducing the incoming damage on the diamond golem. the shield icon pops up but even against 1 damage monsters he still takes damage as normal.

Flag Post

Hi Alex, seems that i’m unable to send governor request.
After clicking “invite” the browser start trying loading the lists, but after a while it simply stop loading.
I’m using chrome, firefox cant load my island.
The console of chrome show this:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method ‘insertBefore’ of null sitewide_javascripts.js:93
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 504 (Gateway Time-out) http://o0.bytexgames.ru/vicar/getPretenderVicar
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method ‘insertBefore’ of null sitewide_javascripts.js:93
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method ‘removeChild’ of null sitewide_javascripts.js:64

It then goes on with the same two errors.

Any help?

Flag Post

jimbojaggins, DarthPlasmon, thank you for your reports. I forwarded them to the developers to check and fix.

Flag Post

This is my favourite sentence of the day.

Refreshing doesn’t seem to help.

Flag Post

Thank you, Andreyy.
I forwarded your reort to the developers, they work to fix the problem.

Flag Post

There’s no sound .. :/

Flag Post

The game takes up too much vertical space. Even zoomed out, a huge swath of the top and/or bottom are cut off. (Thanks, cheap-ass laptop manufacturers who all conspired together to make the useless 16:9 ratio at 1366×768 the lame standard!)

Flag Post

krazie_13_69, there are sounds in FireFox, Internet Explorer, Opera browsers.
Unfortunately, Chrome, Safari and other Webkit-based browsers have some problems with sounds playback in HTML5 games.

Flag Post

added people and people added me back, but I have no friends in-game

Flag Post

emoegames, usually it takes some time to receive the updated list of friends from Kongregate. You may want to log out and then log in back in order to speed up this process.

Flag Post

I just lost all my ounces. Thou I started playing only for badges, I somewhat enjoyed the game and was saving those ounces for something – I already had 70 or something of them. Today I was playing and suddenly realized I had none. What happened? Can someone please help?

Flag Post

kiqrj, you play just two days. I checked – the game says you didn’t have 70 ounces and didn’t send them.
Could you please tell me from where these 70 ounces came from? Thanks.

Flag Post

Im not receiving the promised 300 imperials after every friend that accepts governorship. Nor am I receiving imperials when I accept to be a governor.

I dont know if this is a wait for the server to catch up type of thing or if Im misunderstanding when it says I earned 300 imperials….

Id like this clarified and/or fixed if possible.

THANKS
J~

Flag Post

Alex, yeah, I’ve been playing for, actually, less than 2 days. Still, I was pretty sure the game rewarded me ounces as soon as I entered and some more after a couple specific battles, didn’t it? I remember looking at it, seeing 70 of them, looking at shop for something I could buy with them, etc., and I didn’t spend any.

Now that I checked the GUI, I realized I may have confused the cards counter with the ounces counter. If that’s the case, I apologize. :X

Flag Post

Every time I add a card to the squad, it shows the card details as if I had clicked on it. (I know what it does, that’s why I added it!) Same if I start to drag it then stop short. Can you have the details stop popping up once a drag has started?