Bug reports page 15

1178 posts

Flag Post

Braingeyser that happens to me T.T

Flag Post

Flying creatures, “immune to Melee attacks from non-Flying creatures,” are also dodging Abilities (such as Whirlwind of Blades) and Spells (as in, the non-Melee attack).

Flag Post

Braingeyser, this card hint issue will be fixed shortly.
Regarding the Flying creatures – Whirlwind of Blades attacks using the card’s basic attack type. What is in your case?

Also, this game divides the magic attack onto two types, ranged (Lightning) and melee (Spell):
http://btc.wikia.com/wiki/Attack_type

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlexBytex:

Braingeyser, this card hint issue will be fixed shortly.
Regarding the Flying creatures – Whirlwind of Blades attacks using the card’s basic attack type. What is in your case?

The card was a melee card, so it is not an issue, just my misunderstanding. I am unused to games where the card’s special abilities carry along any basic attack type advantage. Very interesting.

Also, this game divides the magic attack onto two types, ranged (Lightning) and melee (Spell):
http://btc.wikia.com/wiki/Attack_type

Melee magic? Unusual! But it makes total sense now, thank you.

Flag Post

You are welcome! :)

Flag Post

I just beat a guy who had attacked my lands and then I lost the land. what?!?!

Flag Post

Is there a reason Plague overrides all advantages, immunities, Flight, and even direct damage-reduction like Shield and Armor? Isn’t that a little insane?

Flag Post

drdvd13, was the land clear after you beat it?
Probably, the same or the other attacker captured it again later?

Braingeyser, Plague doesn’t work against Immunity.

Flag Post

Braingeyser, Plague doesn’t work against Immunity.

No, I mean other damage abilities seem to deliver damage based on the card’s type, but Plague ignores that. I saw a flyer (Immune to melee attacks) hit a melee card with Plague, and the Flyer received damage. I’d suspect it also mimicked the damage type of the attacker, but then it wouldn’t bypass armor and such. Is there anything at all that prevents Plague damage?

Flag Post

To my knowledge only two abilities prevent damage from plague: immunity and killer.

Flag Post

I have a broken land on my island. It is 3 spaces below my tower. Sometimes it is a mountain, and sometimes it is a swamp. When I click on it, sometimes it tells me the governor is NorbDad and sometimes something I can’t read. Sometimes it gives me full income and sometimes it doesn’t. Strange . . . Everything else on my island seems to work correctly.

Flag Post

The game doesnt start for me, I press Sign In at the start, but it reload the page and im again at the screen with Sign In. I use Google Chrome.

Flag Post

Sir_Valimont, thank you doe your report. It seems to be a visual bug. I’ll report the developers about it.

zeta91, your browser doesn’t allow third-party cookies. The game needs this to store the player progress information. What browser do you use? I can find the instruction on allowing third party cookies for your browser.

Flag Post

i dont know if this is a bug or not but its pissing me off.

two days ago and today again i am not able to open this game. The entire page loads but the game doesnt.

and its not because of the browser cause i tryed chrome, mozilla firefox and even internet explorer or because of my computer cause i´m on lvl 22 and i only played in this computer and never had a problem like this.

it says that it failed to connect with o0.bytexgames.ru, i have no ideia what that is…

can someone explain what is happening

Flag Post

Same problem as ZPRS. Today is the first time I haven’t been able to get in. Can’t get to their website either.

Flag Post

I’m having the same problem as ZPRS and Gallaphant. Everything else is working on Kong, and I also tried mozilla firefox..adobe is all up to date, etc. My computer is just a few weeks old, so pretty sure that isn’t it. Bad server or something. It was working for me about 3 hours ago but not now.

Flag Post

My error message is: The server at o0.bytexgames.ru is taking too long to respond.

I was able to play from this computer at 3:30pm u.s. central, but stopped being able to around 4:30pm.

Flag Post

The problem was fixed. Please use the Report Bug link below the game window to report such problem in the future. Thank you!

Flag Post

thanks!!!

Flag Post

Yeah, so the screen says Andreas Møller is the clan leader of “underverse” and I’m pretty sure I’d know if that was the case. So not sure if it goes on here or what, but please don’t show me as leader of a clan I’m not a member of.

Flag Post

Andreas, thank you for your report. This bug will be fixed with the next update planned for Tuesday.

Flag Post

I’m having problems with the battle screen. i can use all the others (tower, island, shop etc.), but not the battle screen. whenever i try to access it, it says:

The website cannot display the page
HTTP 500
Most likely causes:
•The website is under maintenance.
•The website has a programming error.
This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.

it was fine until two days ago, don’t know why it happened.
i’m also having problems with rescuing my governors. whenever i try to rescue my governor and access him from the friends list, the same message as above appears.

Flag Post

sea_goddess, thank you for your report. I forwarded this to the developers, they are working to find and fix the cause.

Flag Post

My clan attacked a city owned by another clan. Also, a different clan attacked a city next to it, also owned by the clan we were attacking.

The other clan was successful before us, so they took the city, but they ALSO were given the city we were attacking, in the middle of our attack, because it was part of a chain. So then my clan started getting half of the old garrisons and half of the new garrisons, and the damage per hit was completely messed up.

Flag Post

Thank you for your report, Sir_Valimont.
We will check this.