Bug reports page 16

1165 posts

Flag Post

I don’t know if this is bug or if it has been reported, but here’s the situation:
It was my “Dragon Rider” with abilities flight and call 1. and the opposite enemy was “Nom” with abilities flight and revenge 2, both are basic attacks, but I always missed him and he always hit me. I assume this is a bug?

Note: my monster was equipped with the card “Peltarion” with ability HP +2. maybe that’s the reason for the bug?

There were no cards with he catcher effect on the field (3 cards were in the graveyard, last one wasn’t a catcher so one of the other 2 might have been one, but I am unsure; maybe being able to browse through the graveyards might have been helpful in this case.)

Flag Post

vmbg90, yes usually the catcher is the cause of such situations. I agree with you – it would be nice to have the ability to browse trough the graveyards. I will add this to the list of ideas for the game.

Flag Post

There are 654 cards shown in the Cards display, but the total number written is 652. Obviously it should be 654.

Flag Post

So, I have not played for 3 hours, I come back and find someone invading my island and when I initiate the battle to send them packing I am told I need to buy mana? What the heck happens to my mana while I am watching the basketball game?

Flag Post

Thanks, Sir_Valimont.

Gryphonne, could you please sign out from Kongregate and then sign in back?

Flag Post

The game quite simply won’t let me log in. No suggestion of site maintenance or anything like that. I’m now in danger of losing land. Given the considerable disadvantages placed on free players already I think I might just give this game away and go play something that will reward me for my time and effort.

Flag Post

I do not know whether this is a bug or intentional, but it has not been mentioned elsewhere so I thought I would put it here:

The 5 portals from the “Spire” cannot be redirected, because you cannot make them appear in your “Portals” screen. They only appear at the bottom of the screen, where there is no redirect available.

Flag Post

BrownTrout, what does it write you? Did you clear the browser cache?

Sir_Valimont, these five extra portals are turned to be a bug. Thank you for your report, they will be removed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlexBytex:

BrownTrout, what does it write you? Did you clear the browser cache?

Sir_Valimont, these five extra portals are turned to be a bug. Thank you for your report, they will be removed.

WHAT ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

You can’t remove these ! ! ! This is the reason most people spend ounces to buy the Spire. If you remove the portals you should refund 80 ounces to each player with Spire !

Flag Post

Another bug (probably only Kongregate):

The new window that says “help your friend from barbarians” often links to a player who has me as a friend, but I do not have that player as a friend. So, I cannot fight his barbarians anyway even if I visit his island.

Flag Post

Thank you, Sir_Valimont.
I added this to the bug report system.

Flag Post

I don’t think it’s actually requesting help with barbarians,I think it’s actually a governor request,I know because I’ve accepted one,then got one of the rewards for governoring so many lands.

Flag Post

This problem will be fixed shortly, thanks.

Flag Post

This problem will be fixed shortly, thanks.

Flag Post

I got the problem with buying ounces in the game. I tried to buy the starter booster with Kongregate kreds. And as the result kreds were taken from my Kongregate account, but i didn’t get anything in the game. Could you please tell me due to which factors such a mistake could occur?

Flag Post

Thank you for your report. We fixed this problem yesterday, ounces & cards are on your account now.

Flag Post

Achievment ‘Gatherer II’ is bugged. I completed quest for 30000 imperials and I still have 28000… Same was with 20000 award but I don’t what about 10000.

Flag Post
Originally posted by realny:

Achievment ‘Gatherer II’ is bugged. I completed quest for 30000 imperials and I still have 28000… Same was with 20000 award but I don’t what about 10000.

had the same, but had no problem recieving the 20000 and 10000 award. Also noticed that when I gathered too fast (5 clicks) my laptop gets laggy and the message with ‘help a friend’ popped up twice (also popped up twice when I was supposed to reciece the achievement imp) Ow! I checked and I did recieve the gov. bot, so its just the imps.

Flag Post

Well the “big island” problems finally are hitting me. :)

I can’t collect my island income normally anymore. When it’s time to collect income, I click my Island. The browser stalls and then I get the “Technical Maintenance” lich after a while. Then I refresh my browser and the pop-up window gives me my income … and then I can visit my island normally again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blanc64:
Originally posted by realny:

had the same, but had no problem recieving the 20000 and 10000 award. Also noticed that when I gathered too fast (5 clicks) my laptop gets laggy and the message with ‘help a friend’ popped up twice (also popped up twice when I was supposed to reciece the achievement imp) Ow! I checked and I did recieve the gov. bot, so its just the imps.

Had the same

Flag Post

i cant see the battles screen…
An error has occurred!

Please refresh the page or return back. Alternatively please wait for a while and try again later!

Sorry for inconvenience.
i have that in firefox and chrome with ubuntu.

Flag Post

I need help with that.

When i try to enter in battles screen i see: "An error has occurred!

Please refresh the page or return back. Alternatively please wait for a while and try again later!

Sorry for inconvenience."

Flag Post

I try to join clan wars by deploying. It says “Error declaring deployment, please try again later”. As a result of repeated errors, I was unable to participate in the current round of clan wars.

Flag Post

also got problem with ‘Gatherer II’ !!! i really need imps =[

Flag Post

Achievement ‘Gatherer II’ has a bug. I got reward of 10k and 30k. I am 100% sure I didn’t received the 20k reward (Acolyte), but game check it normally. Others players has got same problem.