Bug reports page 17

1102 posts

Flag Post

about “big island” Sir Valimont problem, it is true. Players with a lot of lands, about 1500 do not draw for friends (it is better than a crash). Problem tested, result: 1272 land grow to 1900Mb memory in opera browser and no draw any land. It looks like a big amount of memory request by create one object for each land. Bytex can solves this problem cloning graphics objects already in memory, creates new objects for each island is a big error in programming. Flash is a crap for manager memory same for html code,etc, I know, but I am sure that is some trick to solves this: prerender lands in a cache as a grid background can improves speed, only need to change getmousedown() in each object for a only one global screen getmousedown() and do a function to guess land clicked. I know that it is more complicated programming and can generate new bugs with displacement and if zoom routines will be added, but it is need, or game future is in danger. If Bytex no knows how solves it, can asked me for help if Bytex can afford pay me fee, XD.

Flag Post

I just received card for 27 days log in and it is frequent type ! Is it normal ? Because i have read that there should be promo

Flag Post

Also i havent played for 10 hours but i somehow lost 5 islands!!! WTF ??? And dont say something like that you should have checked or didnt notice ! i check them always

Flag Post

Here’s a serious bug in clan wars: when a player starts his attacks against another clan, there’s a set number of attacks he can do (limited by defenders). When the defending clan changes their number of defenders while the attack is going on, a bug happens. If # defenders decrease, of course # possible attacks goes down. But if # defenders increase, # possible attacks fails to go up.

At the beginning of this battle, the enemy clan had 17 defenders, I lost at #14. 1 hour before the attack phase ended, I tried again (enemy has 18 defenders now) but I could only go up to 17 attacks, although screen shows 1 more attack available for me? But the “Fight” button is grayed out.

Flag Post

The same bug again. Now when i try to fight in my island: An error has occurred!

Please refresh the page or return back. Alternatively please wait for a while and try again later!

Sorry for inconvenience.

Flag Post

After the update the reports screen, with governor invites and all that crap, appears twice – along with the welcome screen and after you close the welcome screen.

On another note – do something with the “HALP ME WITH BARABARIANS PL0X” requests. I have to refuse it every day and I doubt the guy is actually requesting it every day.

Flag Post

today is my 27th day of entering the game and i am still without the random card i thing that is a bug! i want to get the random card pls!

Flag Post

I have the same problem like “dulemitev”. I logged in for 27th consecutive days but did not recieve the card! Hope you can fix this fast!!

Flag Post

As user dulemitev and Profitec I accomplisher 27 consecutives days connecting, but I have not receive the gift card, 20k imperials for gatherer II neither. Please you can send it again players with this bug. Thanks.

Flag Post

no reward for “Best Governor ll”… i`ve already lost 40k on rewards =/

Flag Post

just got it =D

Flag Post

the same problem. Still no reward for "Best Governor ll” and no random card for 27 “consecutives days connecting”

Flag Post

Still nothing. is anybody checking this forum ??

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I’ve submitted a bug report like a week ago for this problem and still never got my ounces sent the email and everything. Whenever I click the plus for ounces and the menu pops up, I press the ammount of ounces i want to buy and the screen goes gray and i do not recieve my ounces, this has been going for atleast 9 days.

Flag Post

Bloodxkid, please repeat this via PM here.

Flag Post

madandevil, you have received card at 27 day, but don’t get message about this. It was fixed with the last update.

Flag Post

stop blocking comments! Players need to know the truth !!!
And when are we going to get rewards for bugged achievements???

Flag Post

anton_k1, in the Big Hunt we are accepting only payment system bugs.

Flag Post

I never said anything about Big Hunt

Flag Post

Is there a way to find out the rare I got on 27th day? Because I can’t find it. It’s not the card it showed me the first time, I already had 2 Twilight Unicorns.

Btw, there’s a silly bug. Every time I log in in a fresh browser, while still on the 27th day, I get a new message showing me a random new card I “got”, but not really, because I don’t get any new cards along with every appearance on Berserk.

Flag Post

I encountered a similar bug to andreyy’s (see his post immediately above mine). In fact, it happened to me a few minutes after andreyy mentioned what happened to him in chat…

My 27th day reward card was Assassin. Up to this point, I didn’t have any Assassins, so this was a happy occasion. However, when I checked my cards, I noticed that it wasn’t there. Refreshing the browser had no effect; Assassin did not show up.

Then, I noticed that I had two Raphaels (in the “Cards” section, it now shows “1/2” under the image of Raphael). I only had one Raphael before, so it appears that I didn’t lose a card as I originally believed. But, it is still a serious issue when one card morphs into a different card. (I’m wondering if this is what happened to andreyy.)

Anyway, I can live with another Raphael. It seems to be a sidegrade rather than a downgrade over Assassin. However, I think that I’d prefer to just get the card that first appeared when it was awarded, rather than have these sorts of shenanigans occur.

Edit: added the following image showing two Raphaels, but no Assassin. Proving that I haven’t gone insane. ;-)

Flag Post

anton_k1, bug with achievement will be fixed ASAP. Sorry.

andreyy, there is the bug with displaying card for 27 day. You received your ultra-rare card from pro-set, but you see wrong message about it. It will be fixed very soon.