Bug reports page 2

1232 posts

Flag Post

I saw there was a fix for the constant refresh in older browsers, however firefox still has that problem, I still have that problem. :s

Flag Post

Rage + Vampirism interaction e.g. Insatiable blade on Gray Alv

The Vampirism is only triggering on the second attack so if the Alv kills the unit on the first attack he doesn’t heal, or if he nearly kills it and then takes off the last damage with the second hit he heals 1 etc. Not sure if this is WAI or a bug?

Flag Post

Another one (sorry!)

When Bone Mace kills a unit, and a new unit is summoned to its slot next turn, that new unit idles as if it was stunned by the Bone Mace – I don’t think this is supposed to happen?

Flag Post

I also encounter the “autorefresh” issue with updated google Chrome. It is very frustrating to do once again a hard fight, just cause it has refreshed…. plz fix this, it is very upsating. Thx

Flag Post

Since the downtime I get the following Error when clicking on Islands

Темные силы зла вмешались в работу сервера…
Error Details
Error 500: Executing action [index] of controller [ru.bytexgames.berserkcataclysm.IslandController] caused exception: Runtime error executing action
Servlet: grails
URI: /grails/island/index.dispatch
Exception Message: No row with the given identifier exists: [ru.bytexgames.berserkcataclysm.PlayerMsg#0]
Caused by: No row with the given identifier exists: [ru.bytexgames.berserkcataclysm.PlayerMsg#0]
Class: IslandController
At Line: 56
Code Snippet:
Stack Trace

org.hibernate.UnresolvableObjectException: No row with the given identifier exists: [ru.bytexgames.berserkcataclysm.PlayerMsg#0]

at ru.bytexgames.berserkcataclysm.service.PlayerService.recountHex(PlayerService.groovy:538)

at ru.bytexgames.berserkcataclysm.IslandController.index(IslandController.groovy:56)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

Flag Post

I get exactly the same message. I have cleared my cache and tried different browsers.

Flag Post

Fixed. Restart will be in 10-20 minutes.

Flag Post

Thank you, it’s working now.

Flag Post

I’ve still got the same problem

Flag Post

Seems to be working again.

Flag Post

On Firefox I can’t disable sound and music on settings menu.

Flag Post

Summit Dweller says 50% chance. Either I have astronomically bad luck, or it’s bugged to always happen. Tested with a deck with Volot and Staff of Distortion, after about 50 games, it’s never failed to trigger.

Flag Post

The max speed button does not satisfact the equivalent speed for me, i think it is equivalent with the 3rd button…
sometimes i get the max speed, appears to be a lot of difference of my actual, but is a very rare event.
Using firefox
… and there’s no music for me, i don’t know if you have implemented this yet, but i saw only the song,and is when i play with the first speed button (the slowest)

Flag Post

the game stopped me in the middle of a battle for some land and kicked me back in to my tower?

Flag Post

Темные силы зла вмешались в работу сервера…
Error Details
Error 500: Executing action [grabHex] of controller [ru.bytexgames.berserkcataclysm.IslandController] caused exception: Runtime error executing action
Servlet: grails
URI: /grails/island/grabHex.dispatch
Exception Message:
Caused by:
Class: Unknown
At Line: [-1]
Code Snippet:
Stack Trace

java.lang.NullPointerException

kk, I check this bug. when You attack somebody’s land, if that guy has a barbarian in outer ring… you can’t attack it, but you end up attacking that guy’s barbarian?? But the program starts to glitch then

Flag Post

I have alot of friends but they are not in the govs invite list. So I cant invite govs anymore. What’s the problem ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xen315:

I have alot of friends but they are not in the govs invite list. So I cant invite govs anymore. What’s the problem ?

Because you set your profile to private? If it’s private the game can’t get your friendlist

Flag Post

Сhecked. Not private

Flag Post

You can invite in governors only friends, that already plaing in game. So you should invite them in game first.

Flag Post

I tried sent invite malice13 and he was in the game. He was able to send me an invitation but he did not appear in my list of invitations.
I can invite but just dont see certain people.

Flag Post

i opend the game, and all the buttens are sorta there but everything is white, not like the grayed out loading i mean like a backgrownd of chat white, anyone know how to fix that?

Flag Post

I still have the problem Xen is describing and it’s starting to really hamper game play as I have lands bringing in a fraction of the imperials they should be.

Once again these players are playing the game, they don’t appear on my friends list in-game (but do on Kong) and I don’t have a Private Profile – and in fact went through and (I think successfully) weeded out friends on my Kong List who had Private Profiles.

Only really old friends from when I started out in Kong appear in-game.

Flag Post

my vampire hunter + orb that gives immunity stop lifesteal but the necrofage still works

Flag Post

I am pretty sure that I usually do NOT get the reward for being accepted as gov (the 300 imps). For example I checked my imps, something like 2215 with 2000 from achievement, 215 after last purchase, 30 min before being asked to be gov, and after accepting it was still 2215 for some minutes until i wrote this bug report here. I think it happend many times, but this time I am really sure that i did not get the 300 imps.

Flag Post

Incubus (Immunity to Fire) isn’t, well, immune to fire. Haven’t had a chance to see with Fire breath, but Fiery Aura still deals full damage back to him.

Tested several times with Incubus and Xedden