Bug reports page 22

930 posts

Flag Post

It’s known bug, we’ll try to fix it before the next era.

Flag Post

Removing my post in the “Game News” topic won’t change anything. So, could you fix it and make discounts not 90% for ounces?

Flag Post

And could you enable declaring attacks even after the deployment phase, in the case someone forgot to do it earlier?

Flag Post

If someone didn’t receive rewards for cw – please write me to pm. Thanks!

Flag Post

I have invitation to a clan (JHF) but I cant join. When I click accept I get blank “my clan” tab, and in “clan” tab I still have pending invitation from JHF. If I try to accept invitation again, I get message: " You cannot accept this invitation, because you are the member of the undefined clan already." If I click master clan link, im not a member of any clan, and Im able to click “accept invitation” and loop starts form beginning.

Flag Post

shop does not load
campains do not load
game cannot be played because of only one squad … no additional ones can be created.

Firefox 20

Flag Post

Can you tell me more about your issues in PM, Schw_Pestbeule?

Flag Post

Invite Friend Window seems to dont work after last patch in Chrome Versión 24.0.1312.57, Win XP, Kongregate platform

Flag Post

About one half of my 25 portals opened onto islands that only had 7 lands so I couldn’t conquer any lands. Is this supposed to happen?

Flag Post

This is a common error, asduf, and it happens because people just conquer all the lands and then they take them, so it stays 7 lands…
But for 12 portals???

Flag Post

Of my 25 portals, 15 of them only had 7 lands to start with, which is kind of annoying since I would’ve of been just as well off if I had only bought a single tower upgrade. Here’s a snapshot of my current portals for proof. In the last image, Samuu was the only portal that didn’t start off at 7 lands.

http://imgur.com/a/rJDpx

Flag Post

uh…15 portals? ….that must be a bug… sorry, can’t help…

Flag Post

Influence points are counted wrong, wins in clan wars are counted wrong (najbolji has 45 and Slade222 has 41 this phase). I’d like to know when this era end (26th or 27th because the game was broken and we started 5th ).

Flag Post

Luischo, try to update your web-browser to actual version.

asduf, DrZomboss, we’ll fix this bug asap, thanks for the reports.

boog, we’ll recalculate IP soon, and it will fix itself. The era will end 26th.

Flag Post

I got the achievment for gathering 750 income on friends islands, but i didnt got the 20k imperials

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

tommeke14, thanks for the report, we’ll check it.

Flag Post

asduf: I told 2-3 weeks ago in chat to Bytex about awful bug in portals showing 7 lands islands, (I checked it, +2 weeks before it was 7 lands islands too). And… as usual, not answer from Bytex ………

Flag Post
Originally posted by Schw_Pestbeule:

shop does not load
campains do not load
game cannot be played because of only one squad … no additional ones can be created.

Firefox 20

If you use a good computer atleast not to bad you can use firefox. I use firefox on one of my computer, but when I play on other computers I use google chrome. I used google chrome before, that can be a other reason why it does work on this computer. Since you can take over stuffs from google chrome to firefox if your using chrome and installing firefox. But I most think you play on a really bad coputer, maybe Vista. Me by myself could not do that.

Flag Post

Since it wasn’t pointed out yet (to my knowledge)…

King of the Hill and Treasure of the Dragon game modes are currently unavailable (and given the list of recent winners and the complaints in chat, the problem is pretty widespread).

When trying to load the squad selection screen or the battle screen (timing varies)

An error has occurred!

Please refresh the page or return back. Alternatively please wait for a while and try again later!

Sorry for inconvenience.

error appears – problem started since April 15th sales mini-patch.

Flag Post

Thanks for the report, we’ll fix this issue asap.

Flag Post

Today 24/4/2013 7.30pm NZST I got a clear the barbarians quest for Fuzzymi. When I follow the link I get to the island but cannot interact – note no attack object when a barbarian invaded land is selected as in below screen capture.
Fuzzymi
According to my spreadsheet I unfriended Fuzzymi on 15/04/2013.

Also this morning between 7 and 8am I got one for joni1234567890 . To my knowledge I’ve never friended him and my spreadsheet goes back to Mid-February. I believe his account to be less than a month old.

Browser is Chrome Version 26.0.1410.64 on Windows 7. pepflashplayer.dll is disabled and I’ve now set plug-ins to Click to play to stop Google automatically re-enabling it.

Edit: Fix picture link
Edit2: Linked not embedded this time, perhaps it will work. ;)

Flag Post

Thanks for the report, frankiesmum, we’ll check this issue as soon as possible.

Flag Post

That’s a bug?
I always it’s intended that you can send “clear barbs” requests to everyone in your own friends list, no matter if they also friended you or not.

Flag Post

Hey bytex

It seems that my daily rewards don’t work anymore since about 2 days, they just don’t show up. Other players don’t seem to have that problem when I asked about that issue in the chat. Btw: I know that I have to click “Tower” to get the reward.

Thank you for the effort