Bug reports page 29

1128 posts

Flag Post

Alright, new bug!

We all know server’s been REAL laggy at the start of the most recent cw battle phases, but today it was flat out for a 5-10 minutes (giving a mixed of grey screens, grey screens of death (speaking of some error) and/or maintenace screens).

Before all went to the point of being unplayable, i managed to snatch one single cw win, however, when the server was back up, i saw this…

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/sephiroththeblackcrusader/2ccf97ce-2600-4138-ba79-03cd1a019757_zps5d66d6a1.jpg

As you can see, defender list was reset to full, while still keeping my old 1 win in total count .

Flag Post

Ylrune, unfortunately the server went down at that time and anything could happen. I apologize if it caused inconvenience.

Flag Post

None caused, just wanted to report xD

Another funny one, however, and a fairly crippling one this time…

Just after the new update, clan page has been acting up (at least for Zedai, Alguedon, Outsophisticated, MichaelH and me – all of us are in Zeltennia).

The clan page apparently refreshes non-stop, switching places between our two deputies (currently, MichaelH and me), preventing any and all actions on the page – can’t leave, change page, scroll, etc.
The error is occurring both here on kongregate and on o0.bytexgames.ru, unfortunately =/

Tried different browsers (firefox, chrome, IE), clearing cache, all to no avail, as the issue persists.

Thanks in advance~

Flag Post

After the Island update, the clan page is now in a chain loading state, can’t interract at all, on chrome browser here. (i cleaned the cache, didn’t help)

Flag Post

Thank you for your messages, it has been fixed. Please clear your cache and it should be working.

Flag Post

I recently got 5 mana from a secret chest and it stuck on my account (so I had more than 31 when I logged in next time). So, it seems that the ability to have more than 31 mana is fixed. Can you please restore my 650 mana now?

Flag Post

Newer Mini-sets do not show on cards in battle. Instead, when you click a card to examine it, it’s Set is blank. Affects Firestorm, Cursed Squad and Elemental Emnity. Does not affect Sovereigns of Laar. (Those were the ones I tested)

Flag Post

Demens, do you still experience the same issue?

Flag Post

I was land conquesting today, and while I was engaging into a battle, the screen stopped loading the battle and sent me to my tower. I returned to the island and found it had still taken my energy and counted the fight as a loss even thought the fight was initializing. Happened more than once. As you can imagine, that isn’t the brightest candle in the room, and tends to dim out the visibility. I would greatly appreciate it if this was looked into. Thank you.

Flag Post

hihihiyo, can you please tell how long did the battle last when you were thrown to the tower? Which squads did you use? And please also mention what browser you are using and its version. That is we are highly interested in conditions of throwing to the tower issue which causes energy loss.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bytex:

hihihiyo, can you please tell how long did the battle last when you were thrown to the tower? Which squads did you use? And please also mention what browser you are using and its version. That is we are highly interested in conditions of throwing to the tower issue which causes energy loss.

The battle did not visibly start for me. So I guess I would say it didn’t last very long as it still took my energy. It displayed the elements loading and then it briefly stopped and sent me to my tower. I used the only three squads I currently have, so my plains, my darkness, and my swamp. When I returned to the portal I had discovered it had still taken my energy. I had used and still use GChrome.

Flag Post

just a moment ago, my achievement the gatherer II (master) was achieved n i didn’t get my 30k imps prize. Could you fix it bytex n if you can please give me the prize as my rights. tx

Flag Post
Originally posted by trangramerame:

just a moment ago, my achievement the gatherer II (master) was achieved n i didn’t get my 30k imps prize. Could you fix it bytex n if you can please give me the prize as my rights. tx

Hello!

You received November, 22 2013 at 13:02 30000 imperials for this achievement.

Flag Post

Alright, back in bugs! Now, got a issue (nasty, nasty issue.) with the current clan war rewards.

When i logged in yesterday to collect my island income, i got a popup with the ounces prize (378 if i recall correctly) and the card reward. The card was correctly awarded, however, the ounces were not awarded, which is pretty nasty :<

A friend said he had the same issue, but got his ounces upon relogging later, so i waited, but, since i haven’t still received them, posting here xD i had a few ounces (370) midway the era (confirm below)…

Originally posted by Ylrune:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/sephiroththeblackcrusader/2ccf97ce-2600-4138-ba79-03cd1a019757_zps5d66d6a1.jpg.

… and i’m fairly sure (read: i didn’t unless a ghost entered my account) i didn’t spend any; while now i have 394 (likely from daily logins, give and take a few for rebuys) – since clearly worst case scenario 370 + 378 certainly doesn’t add up to less than 400, i’d greatly appreciate if you could check the issue xD

Thanks in advance .

Flag Post

Mana mana mana.
Still missing.
Please tell me WHEN this will be fixed cos you told me “next update”.
Next update passed, mana is still gone.

Flag Post

Yes, mana is gone for me too, and I believe it should be easy to fix because mana above 31 is now sticking again. Please would you fix this asap ? ? ?

Flag Post

Hi, I sent a PM about a week ago and still haven’t had a response.

I was on Day 27 of the reward cycle, and was active on and off throughout the day but may not have checked in to the Tower room. The next time I did, it said I was on Day 1 and though I randomly found a white-crystal Lizard, I never saw any notice of the Day 28 promo card. Can you please check the activity logs and see what happened to it? Day 28 should’ve been Friday the 15th I think.

Flag Post

I saw this previously, and I wasn’t sure if anyone else pointed it out but:
In the wanderings map, on the Ikhve’s Axe campaign, the name of it on the map is spelled as Ikhve’s Axy. Are my eyes tricking me? Does anyone else see it? Or is it intentional? Or am I just overreacting and it isn’t anything big?

Flag Post

Master4sure, Sir_Valimont, I am terribly sorry about it, we will contact you as soon as it is fixed.

Flag Post

Arvedui, I apologize, I somehow missed your message, we have given you a card you were supposed to get.

Flag Post

hihihiyo, thanks for saying about it, I will tell our programmers about it.

Flag Post

Ylrune, sorry about it, we will check the issue and fix it asap.

Flag Post

rune pike (plaines, rage) equipment does not seem to work with cards that have rage, is that normal?

Flag Post

VbaTron, it is normal, if the cards have the same abilities, only one ability of these cards works.

Flag Post

Thank you.