Bug reports page 9

925 posts

Flag Post

Gave “Scepter of Power” to Rael but only healed by +2/turn instead of +4. Kind of makes the good equipment moot.

Flag Post

theschu2, achievements count battles won with all squads using the same element. We will update the description, thanks.

Ylrune, thank you for your report. I will forward it to the developers.

Flag Post

What about the lack of stacking with Rael and the scepter?

Flag Post

Do these cards have the same abilities? Please note that abilities do not stack.

Flag Post

Yes, they have the same ability…If stacking is not allowed then having this equipment in a deck with this hero is not very practical…What’s the purpose of equipment if it doesn’t offer something additional to whatever card it is played on?

Flag Post

When Nikzar (lightning attack) attacked Darky (flight), it did no damage. I don’t believe any unit beside it had defender ability.

Flag Post

Revenge doesn’t trigger on the second attack from a “rage” double-attack. It only triggers once. Which should be a mistake, since rage is a second base attack.

EDIT: my troops with immunity granted by the mountain terrain card are definitely still vulnerable to vampirism.

Flag Post

The hand of help improvement many people appear to have no decks to borrow. I tried this with a friend who was online and had garrisons but couldn’t see them.Of the top 20 players on my friends list only about half showed as having any squads(all of those squads contain 0 pro cards I think).

On this you can use the improvement as many times as you like at bottom level which I don’t mind as it helps me but isn’t what the tooltip says when you buy it. It seems to effect portal energy remaining which again is unclear when you buy it.

Hope you can look into this, it is a nice idea letting players who have been unlucky with cards to beat the dragon or help with a particularly insane computer deck, however it seems not to be working as intended right now.

Flag Post

When you redirect for 1000 imperials it says >7 by the portal implying that you will find a player who has a land you can steal from when you redirect the portal. This doesn’t seem to be the case as you can get people with 7 lands remaining.

Flag Post

Thank you for your reports, friends.

theschu2, just use another equipment for this hero.

JMCrooks, we will check Nikzar-Darky and other reported situations, thanks.

7rich7, hand of help improvement will be fixed shortly.
The developers are working to fix the portals problem.

Flag Post

Hi there,

Weird bug here. I had an ice witch with the insatiable blade and kreid-moor giving her immunity. Her vampirism didn’t heal her at all is that an effect of “immunity”? That the positive aspects of abilities don’t affect units either?

Flag Post

JMCrooks, it is a bug. Added to the bug tracking system, thanks.

Flag Post

haven’t received daily rewards in 2 days straight. Any reasons why?

Flag Post

CLOUD_ROXAS, please note that the daily rewards are adding to your account before the reward dialog is shown.

Flag Post

“Immunity” seems to not make you immune to the damage from “volley”.

It also doesn’t make you immune to the ability “Fire Breath”.

Also, it doesn’t protect you from “Trap”.

I kind of think you should pretty much just get a guy to go back and re-look at everything tagged under “immunity”.

EDIT: I’m getting Immunity from the Kreid Moor card.

Flag Post

Lol. Immunity makes a creature immune to its own Vampirism (granted from Insatiable Blade, for example).

Flag Post

i had got to the first ounce then it stopped working. i should have 6 ounces in total by now.

Flag Post

My shimmering ghost came in front of an enemy butcher (without any attachments). The ghost did not attack neither that turn, nor the next turn.
edit: there was no terror present in the battle either.
edit2: and a question: does immunity protect from terror? :)

Flag Post

NEW BUG:

When adding lands to my island, the game did not give me the option to “Imprison” or “Release” any of my captured governors today. I am almost positive that some of the captured islands must have had them.

update – working again today

Flag Post

the game sometime stuck at loading screen when I click on start , which force me to reload the page and result is I lose that fight and losing mana.
I got this problem on Chrome lastest update (haven’t test on firefox because the game can’t be load on firefox for many of time :| )

Flag Post

Immunity doesn’t work with shuffle.

Flag Post

have the same problem as toroto, whenever entering a fight, the game gets stuck at the loading screen, resulting in a loss of mana and portal energy. This problem is too on Google Chrome

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Storm hero attacked shimmering thingy (immunity) with mirror shield, deflected onto bluntsnout, which absorbed each lightning attack and negated it. There were no abilities in the field that let him do that, and in fact the next round he was killed by a lightning strike. I’d check out the interaction between “immunity” and “magic mirror”.

Flag Post

JMCrooks, thanks, we will check and fix this.

CLOUD_ROXAS, what does it give you instead? Could you please make a screen shot?

sotetelf, immunity should protect against terror.

Sir, thanks, we will check.

toroto94, do you mean ver 20 of Chrome? We are testing the game at this version now. In the meantime reload the game page manually after every 10 fights, please.