Governor for Governor?

23 posts

Flag Post

I’ll be your Governor if you will be one of mine.

Flag Post

sure why not, just add me and i will do so in return

Flag Post

I am in, add

Flag Post

Added both.

Flag Post

Going to add all of you. Yay!

Flag Post

Add me.

Flag Post

And me, also feel free to attack me. :)

Flag Post

I am game for this for sure. Unfortunately since I have already accepted being a Governor for 4 people who did NOT return the favor (two on my friends list which is even worse TT) I will not be a governor for anyone unless they are one for me first. I propose we add a second dual purpose to this list. Lets list off people who say they will add you but don’t! So that the community knows who can, and cannot be trusted. Let us also not be rash though, and understand different people play at different times, I am talking about when they straight out reject it not when they just don’t reply for a bit. For instance anyone I add I will PM you and let you know that I added you, and sent you an invite the second you accept the governship I will add you. Not before I have been too trusting of others in the past, and I won’t make that mistake again.

Update 05/10/12 10:00 AM EST Heliotrop, Shotgunner, and Jihen Thank You! send me an invite so I can accept yours :)

Flag Post

Feel free to ask me first then.

Flag Post

Are you guys going to ask me? I will accept. Is something wrong on your end? I have accepted plenty of people without issue so it isn’t on my end. My profile is not set on private, if you just haven’t got around to it just know that I am online now but have been up for about 30 hours so won’t be awake much longer. I will definitely accept it whenever I see it but I have to get the notification before I can do so.

Flag Post

you can add me and vice versa.

Flag Post

I’m on only a few times a week but I’ll join in.

Flag Post

you can add me too

Flag Post

I’m in

Flag Post

add me!

Flag Post

ADD ME Please.. Agreguenme por favor XD

Flag Post

Add me.

Flag Post

Add me.