Suggestion: More ways to get Governor

5 posts

Flag Post

As you get more and more land finding human(player) governor for all of them start to get complicated.

Would it be possible to add the option to buy the cheap governor bot(mayor bot) for imperials? Something like 10000 imperials per governor would seem fair to me. Would take over a month(42 days) to pay back for itself.

Or maybe add a campaign that reward governors? Like a buy able campaign at 125000 imperials that consist of 5 missions that reward 10 governors on completion.

Flag Post

maybe your problem just shows that you have too many lands :)
i’m not sure if there wont be a problem in the ecosystem of the game later. don’t all the lands go to the few top players slowly? it seems like new players just come, lose their free lands and then leave. I’m curious, for how many days a general player plays this game before he leaves and how many player is gaining lands successively.

Flag Post

I’m not a top player and I haven’t lost any of my land yet. Not that people haven’t tried mind you!

Flag Post

I think some way to get rid of manually collecting from your lands is needed. The process becomes so cumbersome that its almost not worth doing. Also, on a separate note its easy to recover your lands as you fight AI decks that are extremely easy to beat…

Flag Post

Thank you for your suggestions.
I forwarded them to the game designers.