How am I supposed to get money?

7 posts

Flag Post

Title – When I fight the random players and win, I only get exp… How am I supposed to get money for cards/campaigns?
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/wwhris.png[/IMG]

Flag Post

Find low level(0-5) “dead accounts” via portals. Thoose who have the 6 strating land with 6x barbarians so noone farms them. Their deck is the starter forest/mountain so easy to win. Add the 30 “dead accounts” to friend list.
Thats 30x 200/200 imp/exp = 6k / day. Now the barbs: after clearing the initial 6barbs each dead acc’s land (which nets you 36k imp) you can daily farm the upgroving barbs. In each island 3 barb will pop up / day clearing them out nets 600/600 imp/day, in case of 30 dead acc thats 18k /day.
If its not enough add 30 more, baisically you can add so much that you wont be able to farm them even in 24/7 grinding.
And yes, friends of mine quitted this game also bcoz “after the 2 basic campaign theres nothing left to do”.

Flag Post

Thank you. I will try your strat.

Flag Post

This money shortage is awful. You can’t progress even if you would pay hundreds of real money since ounces and imperials are not convertible. This would be a top-tier ccg if devs offer a reasonable method for progress with the quests (= access to new content).

Flag Post

Here’s something you can do. Go to the chat on the right, click “Follow” on as many people as you like, restart your browser if necessary so that the people who you are following appear in your friends list at the bottom, then go to the battle screen and click “Help” where the attack barbarians would usually be. You should have an endless supply of barbarians to kill.

Flag Post
Originally posted by deadtom:

Here’s something you can do. Go to the chat on the right, click “Follow” on as many people as you like, restart your browser if necessary so that the people who you are following appear in your friends list at the bottom, then go to the battle screen and click “Help” where the attack barbarians would usually be. You should have an endless supply of barbarians to kill.

like cool you figured out some obscure strategy. but thats such a weird concept to have to go through to enjoy a game. the game feels like a dead end

Flag Post

Agreed, game gets very boring and leaves you with sense of futility… poor poor design choices