Impossible Campaigns

14 posts

Flag Post

As stated by AlexByteX in some other thread, game uses your level and your number of lands to set the strength of your enemies. The campaigns fights are now impossible to me.

I am as of this writing, level 17 with 71 lands. these are the decks game is pitting against me:

Two butchers, one demon of nobility, four ultra-rares.

And these are the mighty cards I have obtained so far.

ouch.

eventually I can win something, but so far my campaigns have turned into a lose-money-farm.

and before posting how pro you are and how you got to level two hundred without this kind of trouble, let me tell you go to hell beforehand.

Flag Post

But, those arnt hard to beat at all

Flag Post

This just in: swamp enemies…

Flag Post

It’s a bloody joke that NPCs can even use achievement promos. When they use multiples of them it’s just a slap to the face.

Flag Post

Thank you for your feedback. I forwarded this to the game developers.

Flag Post

stop using so many enchantress…. yeah their heal 2 is nice, but with 0 atk… running 3+ copies of them just make ur deck unable to kill things… there is a reason why those are common u know…
Fianinarc is much better unless ur opponent is filled with flyings.

build ur deck from the first 10 cards on that screen shot list of urs, different cards according to situation, and u should be fine.

thou I dont particularly like forest, u rly should switch to a different element or start doing standards

Flag Post

The 7 enchantresses is my loser deck. since i cannot win the campaigns, i put them up front to farm lose money – 250 × 3 imperials for the main campaigns, 100 x3 for each of the five land conquest campaigns. The lose exp is lowest, so i do not level up as much, leaving me in the bottom of the tray to get portal to inactive players that ragequit around my own level.

I have one main deck, that can be inferred from the missing card from my card listing.

@AlexBytex – its great when the developer takes so much interest in the feedback of the playerbase. let me give you one hint:

measure player strenght by NUMBER OF CARDS – not by the amount of lands or the level. one can be very succesfull in invasions without any real gain in playing power, or one can friendfarm forever and be high level.

amount of cards is a fairer indicator of player strength

Flag Post

MysticReaver, thank you for your suggestion.

Flag Post

OK i apologise in advance but did anyone like me laugh unbelievably hard when they saw the enchantress cards against the butchers and demon of nobility

i thought that screenshot was hilarious.

the bit where it really got me was when you use ur mouse and scroll down that lil bit more , you still see the same enchantress cards but this time against ice troll and sayvar

Anyway MysticReaver, bad luck there mate, but I had a look at your cards
here’s a quick deck u can use which will work quite well against the slow decks,
put in your 2 darkys, Elven raider, and emerald archers (if you have any), if you need to fill some missing cards throw in your lightfoots

i am 100% sure u will win games with this deck, cos even to this day, i still use this deck to take down really strong slow decks.
As you open up more boosters, you’ll get more darkys and emerald archers.
Eventually you’ll have 3-4 darkys and 3-4 emerald archers and I can assure that is a great deck.Throw in something with battlecry or some enchant card which boosts attack and it will only take about 5 turns to win

at 70 land per day you should be able to buy 1 pack a day including in the daily missions

anyway happy to help, see how you go with this suggestion

Flag Post

It seems bytex is growing in our concept…

the campaign battles are already tuned down, i have seen only one promo ridden deck so far.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MysticReaver:

It seems bytex is growing in our concept…

the campaign battles are already tuned down, i have seen only one promo ridden deck so far.

Unlikely. I just faced a forest campaign deck comprised of six promos and two ultra rares.

Flag Post

Mystic, I agree that they are tuned down a bit. I was doing fine with them and though I would Buy another campaign. I lvled up, did the first battle, and saw what you saw with the swamp dwellers. I decided to try again later, so In the deck I fought were wisps, krakens and more! :D
Plz, Bytex, tune them down a bit more.

Flag Post

This was done in the beginning of July.
Anyway, I will check. What campaign did you buy?

Flag Post

Dark Land Conquest. Thank you.