Unplayable for free players.

6 posts

Flag Post

Don’t lose your time on this game if you are going to be free player only. It was hard to compete without spending a lot of cash before last patch. Now game is less “free-player” friendly. Main reasons:
1. You can conquers new lands only from unactive players. Now new matching system makes it imposible for higher levels players (no land conquered in whole week because it is hard to find unactive player on high level).
2. I have strange feeling that drop rate for promo and ultra-rare cards in standard boosters was reduced after last patch. It is hard to find ultra-rare card at now.
3. New tournaments is the most stupid implemented feature in long history of online gamming :) Free players who probably need some imperials have no chance to defeat full promo decks of players who spend a lot of bucks on profesional boosters.
4. Increase in the level of dificulty “bot-decks” (as an effect of your leveling) is greater than your chances to make your decks stronger.

Flag Post

sagbata,
1. This was changed in the recent (today) update. The 7-lands problem should be fixed.
2. Nothing was changed there. Drop rate is the same as it was from the beginning.

4. This was changed in the last update, if you mean the land conquest campaigns.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlexBytex:

sagbata,
1. This was changed in the recent (today) update. The 7-lands problem should be fixed.
2. Nothing was changed there. Drop rate is the same as it was from the beginning.

4. This was changed in the last update, if you mean the land conquest campaigns.

None of that changes the fact that free players have no hopes of getting anywhere in this game (unless you consider logging in religiously every day for years on end to buy some pro packs a viable option).

Also, interesting how you don’t even comment on his 3rd point. I guess it doesn’t matter much, anyway, since those “tournaments” (and I use that term VERY loosely to describe what those gambles are) only reward you in imperails, which are ultimately useless, since cards obtainable with imperials will hardly help you compete with the paying players that already dominate the “tournaments” anyway, or for whatever other PvP aspect of the game, for that matter, when it comes to fighting paying players.

Flag Post

sagbata,

1: He is not talking about the 7 land fiasco. He is talking about how hard is to find lands in general.

Flag Post

sagbata,

1. I was talking about chance to get land from active player – at now it is impossible. It is easy to find inactive player on level about 20 and get some lands but on my level I receive portals to 40-60 level players with few hundreds of lands. Even when I defeat them they always recapture land back.

2. Ok, if you say so.

4. Land conquest campaing isn’t only situation where you fight with bots that depends on my levels. I agree that it was toughtest from them.

BTW problems no 1 and 3 are most important in my opinion. They allow premium players (and players who begin play months ago) to monopolize imperials flow in the game.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator