Seriously

8 posts

Flag Post

What’s the difference between king of the hill and dragon fight?

Flag Post

Well, if you payed attention, KOTH is VS players, has better rewards, ect. You really did not think before posting this did you?

Flag Post

Obviously you don’t know that the deck you play against in the dragon fight is also player’s deck. Do some research before you reply plz.

Flag Post

From what I can gather, when you win king of the hill, other players play against your deck. When someone can’t beat your deck, you receive imperials (I believe the entry fee the player that lost payed). So the longer that you’re “king of the hill” the more imperials you get.

In dragon fight (which I’m less sure of), I believe you also play the deck of the player that last won, but when you win, you don’t receive imperials after that point. I think you also get the imperials from the entry fees of the players that lost to the deck you beat.

Don’t quote me on any of this, but this is how I understand it.

Flag Post

Thanks, dslider. This makes a lot of sense now.

Flag Post

If this is the devs’ idea of tournament, I give up on this game completely. What a joke. There have been numerous forum threads pointing at the fundamental flaws of this game and why it is not interesting to play it long-term as it is, and in every one of those threads tournaments have been pointed as a good way of extending the game playability greatly, then they go and make a Dragon Treasure clone, which is just as much a gamble, just as pointless (since imperials are rather useless), just as random and just as dependant on how big of a wallet warrior you are to have success in it.

That being said, so long, to everyone, since only the first 4-5 hours of the game are the most fun, after that it only goes drastically downhill, and the devs don’t seem to show any signs of intention to change that.

Flag Post

I have another question. Why game does not allow me to use my best decks in KOTH and VS. It allows me to use decks that surely can not survive unknown enemy.

Flag Post

OMGWTFFFS, did you play these tournaments after the end of August? There are new limited versions are added, “No Ultra-Rare and Promo cards” and “No Promo cards”.

wolfeek91, it is because of the rarity card limitations for top two rows of these tournaments. Please rebuild your decks accordingly.