Game suggestion

3 posts

Flag Post

I have the following gameplay suggestions, which I think might serve to make the game more interesting.

1) Field 2 Promo creatures only. This way, the composition of the deck would be more important than the overwhelming amount of promos. And you have to seriously pick between promos.

2) Every 7 creature deck can designate 1 other-element creature. Increasing possible combinations of abilities.

2) Every hero gets 1 equipment slot, which doesn’t take a creature’s place. This will likely vastly increase the unpredictability of battles.

3) Special heroes can field 2 slots, or a terrain. To be honest, I’m all for every deck to get a terrain and an equipment slot, but maybe that’s too random.

Flag Post

JMCrooks, thank you for your suggestions. I definitely will forward them to the game designers. In the meantime could you please describe three last points in details? Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlexBytex:

JMCrooks, thank you for your suggestions. I definitely will forward them to the game designers. In the meantime could you please describe three last points in details? Thanks.

Every 7 creature deck should be composed of 6 element creatures, and 1 slot of a creature from that or any other element.

Every hero should have 1 equipment slot.

Special heroes should be able to field either a second equipment card, or a terrain.