Button to forfeit battle, and to switch players.

6 posts

Flag Post

I’m trying to win my daily battles, but my friends battles are dominated by wave after wave of ultra-powerful promo decks.

Could we please have a button for forfeiting a battle, and a button to switch the player we’re fighting against? I don’t want to have to wait through three battles with a pay player against whom I have no hope of winning.

Ugh. This game.

Ugh. I’ve got about two more weeks left in me, and then all my lands are up for grabs.

Flag Post

In past there was not ability to switch opponent in dailies at all.
Regarding switching friends after the first loss – it is better to attack friends using the footer list.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlexBytex:

In past there was not ability to switch opponent in dailies at all.
Regarding switching friends after the first loss – it is better to attack friends using the footer list.

Um…..

I don’t mean to tell you your own game, but attacking friends through the footer bar doesn’t actually count towards the “daily battles” reward.

Flag Post

Yes, to participate the daily campaign please use the corresponding button at the Battles screen.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlexBytex:

Yes, to participate the daily campaign please use the corresponding button at the Battles screen.

Sigh. Yes….

And back to my original point – I wish there were a button to forfeit battles, and maybe one to switch opponents, so that I don’t have to go through the hassle of fighting three losing battles against all promo decks.

Flag Post

I forwarded your suggestion regarding a button to forfeit a battle to the developers.
It is added to the list of ideas to discuss, thank you!